Good News!

Arthur Brain

I wonder if he'd say the same about you.:unsure:

What would Trump need to do in order to be "right or left in any meaningful sense"? What are those (such as Twitter posters) whom you call "far right" doing that Trump's not doing, which makes you call them "far right", but not Trump?
I doubt Trump cares about anyone else's opinion on anything or anyone besides his own.

He would need to be consistently aligned to a political ideology instead of an ego that sways with a prevailing breeze.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I doubt Trump cares about anyone else's opinion on anything or anyone besides his own.
But you have called Trump names like "grifter" have you not? Or, at least, you would be more than happy to do so, like @User Name used to do, right? Now, if Trump is, as y'all seem to imagine, a grifter—a con-man—it seems to me that, contrary to what you have said, he would indeed, as a matter of necessity, care about others' opinions at least to the same degree that he would care about succeeding in his objective(s) as a con-man. I mean, how could a con-man ever succeed in his con if his marks do not opine in ways that he needs them to opine in order to achieve his objective(s)?

It would seem that anyone who seriously desires to hold influence over others cannot help but being careful about those others' opinions, with a care that their opinions might come to align with what he/she needs them to align with, in hopeful expectation that such alignment will secure his/her desired influence over them.
He would need to be consistently aligned to a political ideology
What do you mean? Do you not think Trump is aligned to thinking that he should be POTUS? To think that X, rather than Y, ought to be vested with the power of such and such political office is to be a political ideologue aligned to a political ideology. Are you saying, then, that Trump does not consistently think he ought to be vested with the power of POTUS?
instead of an ego that sways with a prevailing breeze.
What do you mean? Does Trump sway back and forth from thinking he ought to be POTUS to not thinking he ought to be POTUS?

Arthur Brain

But you have called Trump names like "grifter" have you not? Or, at least, you would be more than happy to do so, like @User Name used to do, right? Now, if Trump is, as y'all seem to imagine, a grifter—a con-man—it seems to me that, contrary to what you have said, he would indeed, as a matter of necessity, care about others' opinions at least to the same degree that he would care about succeeding in his objective(s) as a con-man. I mean, how could a con-man ever succeed in his con if his marks do not opine in ways that he needs them to opine in order to achieve his objective(s)?

It would seem that anyone who seriously desires to hold influence over others cannot help but being careful about those others' opinions, with a care that their opinions might come to align with what he/she needs them to align with, in hopeful expectation that such alignment will secure his/her desired influence over them.

What do you mean? Do you not think Trump is aligned to thinking that he should be POTUS? To think that X, rather than Y, ought to be vested with the power of such and such political office is to be a political ideologue aligned to a political ideology. Are you saying, then, that Trump does not consistently think he ought to be vested with the power of POTUS?

What do you mean? Does Trump sway back and forth from thinking he ought to be POTUS to not thinking he ought to be POTUS?
Trump is an overblown clown who couldn't handle the fact that he got trounced in the last election. There's really no need to say much more than that.

Arthur Brain

You just can't think of anything reasonable to say. Hence, your resort to engaging in more election denial. Your election denial is all you've had to say all along.
I'm not the one denying the results of the 2020 election so that's a joke. Trump lost by a landslide. Them's the facts. Don't like it? Eh, and?

7djengo7

I'm not the one denying the results of the 2020 election so that's a joke.
On the contrary, obviously you are denying the results of the 2020 election. And right after saying you are not, you do it again:
Trump lost by a landslide.
By saying that, you demonstrate that you're a 2020 election denier, still. You are denying the results of the 2020 election when you say that Trump lost.
Them's the facts.
Chanting that does not hide the fact that you're a 2020 election denier. Sorry.
Don't like it? Eh, and?
That you're a 2020 election denier? Why should I like it that you're a 2020 election denier?

Arthur Brain

On the contrary, obviously you are denying the results of the 2020 election. And right after saying you are not, you do it again:

By saying that, you demonstrate that you're a 2020 election denier, still. You are denying the results of the 2020 election when you say that Trump lost.

Chanting that does not hide the fact that you're a 2020 election denier. Sorry.

That you're a 2020 election denier? Why should I like it that you're a 2020 election denier?
Trump lost, them's the facts dude. Don't like it? Aw, shucks. Boo hoo etc.

In the real world, outside of right wing nut clownsville extraordinaire land, this has been acknowledged for over three years...

7djengo7

Trump lost, them's the facts dude. Don't like it? Aw, shucks. Boo hoo etc.
Trump won, them's the facts dude. Don't like it? Aw, shucks. Boo hoo etc.
In the real world, outside of right wing nut clownsville extraordinaire land, this has been acknowledged for over three years...
There you are yet again performing more left wing nut clownsville extraordinaire verbal gymnastics in trying to dress up your 2020 election denialism, vainly hoping that you'll somehow thereby hide your severe 2020 election denialism, as you've been doing for over three years...

I like how you display your severe TDS by getting triggered to say "Trump lost", rather than to say "Biden won". :LOL:

Arthur Brain

There you are yet again performing more left wing nut clownsville extraordinaire verbal gymnastics in trying to dress up your 2020 election denialism, vainly hoping that you'll somehow thereby hide your severe 2020 election denialism, as you've been doing for over three years...

I like how you display your severe TDS by getting triggered to say "Trump lost", rather than to say "Biden won". :LOL:
Really not the full shilling going on here but kinda fitting...

7djengo7

Really not the full shilling going on here but kinda fitting...
Is that, like, some UK colloquialism by which you're pointing out that you've (as we Americans would note) not got all your marbles? I'll give you credit for admitting it, which is a rare (and I should have thought impossible) thing for TDS sufferers to admit.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

America lost

Arthur Brain

Is that, like, some UK colloquialism by which you're pointing out that you've (as we Americans would note) not got all your marbles? I'll give you credit for admitting it, which is a rare (and I should have thought impossible) thing for TDS sufferers to admit.
Well, in the UK, not being the full shilling and not having all one's marbles are both used and both can be applied to anyone denying that Biden won and Trump lost the 2020 election. These are facts. Well aware that there are still a percentage of wingnuts who haven't come to terms with it but aside from the comedy value of that it's kinda sad as well. It's reality dude.

7djengo7

Well, in the UK, not being the full shilling and not having all one's marbles are both used and both can be applied to anyone denying that Biden won and Trump lost the 2020 election. These are facts. Well aware that there are still a percentage of wingnuts who haven't come to terms with it but aside from the comedy value of that it's kinda sad as well. It's reality dude.
That is yet another way in which you've verbally expressed your 2020 election denialism. Perhaps a percentage of wingnuts still convene with you in your leftard practice of misnaming your 2020 election denialism, "reality", but such convention will not erase the facts that Trump won and Biden lost the 2020 election.

Arthur Brain

That is yet another way in which you've verbally expressed your 2020 election denialism. Perhaps a percentage of wingnuts still convene with you in your leftard practice of misnaming your 2020 election denialism, "reality", but such convention will not erase the facts that Trump won and Biden lost the 2020 election.
It's just reality dude, these are the facts. Biden won, he's in power and Trump didn't and he lost. Hardly a "leftist" thing. Plenty conservatives acknowledge all of this. It's fact. Are you really so deluded as to be silly enough to argue with fact? Your call but hardly an informed one. Ho hum.

7djengo7

It's just reality dude, these are the facts. Biden won, he's in power and Trump didn't and he lost. Hardly a "leftist" thing. Plenty conservatives acknowledge all of this. It's fact. Are you really so deluded as to be silly enough to argue with fact? Your call but hardly an informed one. Ho hum.
See post #255, you infinite-looping, 2020 election denialist, MSM shoulder parrot leftard.