Good News!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Twitter Just Ended Threads

Twitter is finally adding a new feature that will pay creators. The first Twitter ad revenue sharing payments included a total package of a couple of months, starting from February, and creators who subscribed to the Blue program with at least five million impressions were eligible for the first payouts.

Popular creators are finally receiving an update months after Elon Musk revealed that some Twitter users would be able to make money from the social media platform’s ads: the money will arrive “within the next 72 hours.”

The Twitter ad revenue sharing scheme is supported by advertisements put in tweet replies and is only accessible to users who pay for a Twitter Blue subscription. Payout payments for accounts with a few million followers have so far ranged from a few thousand dollars to almost $40,000. Twitter claims in a thread that it will increase the number of creators who are eligible later this month.

This action by Twitter is in line with its overarching objective to support content creators and give them ways to make a living off the platform directly.

Arthur Brain

Twitter Just Ended Threads

Twitter is finally adding a new feature that will pay creators. The first Twitter ad revenue sharing payments included a total package of a couple of months, starting from February, and creators who subscribed to the Blue program with at least five million impressions were eligible for the first payouts.

Popular creators are finally receiving an update months after Elon Musk revealed that some Twitter users would be able to make money from the social media platform’s ads: the money will arrive “within the next 72 hours.”

The Twitter ad revenue sharing scheme is supported by advertisements put in tweet replies and is only accessible to users who pay for a Twitter Blue subscription. Payout payments for accounts with a few million followers have so far ranged from a few thousand dollars to almost $40,000. Twitter claims in a thread that it will increase the number of creators who are eligible later this month.

This action by Twitter is in line with its overarching objective to support content creators and give them ways to make a living off the platform directly.
Well, could care less about either but doubt it's gonna be as simple as that for Musk.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Could care less as they both hold no interest.
Ah, but you cared enough to write a post in which to tell us you do not care.
images

7djengo7

For joining either of them absolutely.
Well, I'm with you on that. Or rather, I'm with you off them. Never joined Twitter, and I just don't plan on joining it or any of its rivals. Never had Facebook either.

Although, a while back, when I could still read Twitter threads (because one did not need to have a subscription to do so), I was certain I was reading a post on there by you, because its author said "whack-a-doodle".

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Well, I'm with you on that. Or rather, I'm with you off them. Never joined Twitter, and I just don't plan on joining it or any of its rivals. Never had Facebook either.

Although, a while back, when I could still read Twitter threads (because one did not need to have a subscription to do so), I was certain I was reading a post on there by you, because its author said "whack-a-doodle".
Twitter is (was) fun to read occasionally because it was so heavily populated with retards

Arthur Brain

Nah, couldn't have been me cos I ain't far right or far anything...

Arthur Brain

Well, I should think you'd have registered your agreement a bit more heartily than that. I mean, you're not far right, Trump's not far right; so, you're both cut from the same cloth it seems. No?
Well, Trumps just far up his own self so neither right or left in any meaningful sense. Political leaning is irrelevant where it comes to the guy.

7djengo7

Well, Trumps just far up his own self
I wonder if he'd say the same about you.:unsure:
so neither right or left in any meaningful sense.
What would Trump need to do in order to be "right or left in any meaningful sense"? What are those (such as Twitter posters) whom you call "far right" doing that Trump's not doing, which makes you call them "far right", but not Trump?