good morning breakfast clubbers

bybee

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

Good morning Chrys.
It is snowing here. We have about two inches on the ground and much more coming!
After coffee time I shall bundle up and get out the shovel!
I love snow! It creates a magical world of beauty.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Good morning Chrys.
It is snowing here. We have about two inches on the ground and much more coming!
Eww. It will be 82F here today. I'd much rather sunbathe than shovel snow.

Good morning Chrys.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Good morning Chrys.

I love snow
but
I hate ice

always enjoyed shoveling snow

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Good morning.

blurbunn.jpg

Is that botd taking a selfie? :chuckle:

:wave2: Morning, all.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Good morning Chrys.

I love snow
but
I hate ice

always enjoyed shoveling snow

I don't mind shoveling either. :denver: But I'm not a big fan of snow because of the problems it can cause driving. And it is a pain to deal with in the morning before work. Depending on how much snow we get I have to shovel out a path down an alley behind my house and that isn't fun. Luckily where I live doesn't usually get enough snow to block that alley.

If I was retired and didn't have to go anywhere I probably would enjoy it. :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A 4-week European vacation. :)

The "door-in-the-face" technique. :)

The door-in-the-face (DITF) technique is a compliance method commonly studied in social psychology. The persuader attempts to convince the respondent to comply by making a large request that the respondent will most likely turn down; much like a metaphorical slamming of a door in the persuader's face. The respondent is then more likely to agree to a second, more reasonable request, compared to the same reasonable request made in isolation. The DITF technique can be contrasted with the foot-in-the-door (FITD) technique, in which a persuader begins with a small request and gradually increases the demands of each request. While the FITD technique differs from DITF, it is also a persuasion technique that increases the likelihood a respondent will agree to the second request.​

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

bybee

Good morning

kmohatbunn.png

(thanks to kmo for the botdiah)

Good morning Zoo and all Breakfast clubbers. That sweet bunny looks toasty warm! It is in the single digits here and blustery too!
I look like "Nannook of the North" when I go outside!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning Zoo and all Breakfast clubbers. That sweet bunny looks toasty warm! It is in the single digits here and blustery too!
I look like "Nannook of the North" when I go outside!

His ears are warm for sure. :)

Good morning everyone, and be careful out there, bybee. I'm glad you have those new boots. :)

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
That may be the cutest botd yet!!! Maybe we could get him a little beanie for each ear!

Good morning! :e4e: Was supposed to dip to 20 but only got to 27. Some kinda heat wave I guess. Well, to bybee it probably would be! :eek:

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
His ears are warm for sure. :)

Good morning everyone, and be careful out there, bybee. I'm glad you have those new boots. :)

Every I hear that phrase 'be careful out there' I'm transported back in time to the days of Hill Street Blues... 'And hey... let's be careful out there'.

bybee

That may be the cutest botd yet!!! Maybe we could get him a little beanie for each ear!

Good morning! :e4e: Was supposed to dip to 20 but only got to 27. Some kinda heat wave I guess. Well, to bybee it probably would be! :eek:

Yup! I'm up here in the frozen tundra donchaknow!