like marbles on glass
Morning

sternbunn.jpg

Good morning. :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't think the Republicans are going to win next time, either, not with anyone they're got right now, anyway.

The mouth pieces for the party make the Republicans, as a whole, appear as the party who hates many and wishes to make them as miserable as possible.

I even have to wonder about their actual motivations of those who *claim* to be prolife.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I don't think the Republicans are going to win next time, either, not with anyone they're got right now, anyway.

Who will the Democrats even put up for the ticket? :idunno:
Save Hillary.

I do think the Republicans are hurting themselves right now. Obama is down. I think them basically forcing a shutdown, at least that perception, will hurt them and help Obama.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Who will the Democrats even put up for the ticket? :idunno:
Save Hillary.

You know, that's going to be interesting. I think if she ran, she could win. On the other hand, I think a lot of people are sick of the Clinton/Bush dynasties and just like a lot of conservatives weren't interested in Jeb Bush, I've read op eds (wish I could remember where) that showed a lack of excitement among moderates/progressives over the idea of another Clinton. She'd be the first woman President. :think: But she's getting up there age-wise. :think:

I do think the Republicans are hurting themselves right now. Obama is down. I think them basically forcing a shutdown, at least that perception, will hurt them and help Obama.
Whoever the public thinks is at fault will be hurting. Both sides are spinning wildly, but overall I think the Republicans have more to lose, and it shows in their disunity. As for public perception, right now it's pretty evenly divided:

9-23-13-11.png

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

bybee

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

Good morning Chrys!
Up at 0300 this morning. So coffee time is a bit early!
There is always something to do. I have a couple of good books, some knitting, cookies to bake and some silver to polish!
We're hoping for rain here.
Of course an early nap will be in order too!