good morning breakfast clubbers

alwight

Sorry to hear that, al. Hope things pick up.

Are you a soccer fan? Cheering your national team on?
Yes thank you kmoney, all of the home nations except Scotland have all got through to the knockout stages. England seem to have magically arranged to be up against Iceland, arguably the least likely to cause problems of those that remain. But the Icelanders only have to hold on for a tie/draw and of course they know that England will always lose on penalties. :(

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Yes thank you kmoney, all of the home nations except Scotland have all got through to the knockout stages. England seem to have magically arranged to be up against Iceland, arguably the least likely to cause problems of those that remain. But the Icelanders only have to hold on for a tie/draw and of course they know that England will always lose on penalties. :(
Nice. Wales doing well has been fun. I don't know who I'm rooting for at this point. I need to figure out who all is still in it.

:wave2: Evening folks

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

So jammy....but it is not beyond our lad's capability to lose against Iceland....course Iceland is the only other nation to leave the EU....:)

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Good morning

incredulousbunn.jpg

Brexit bunny