kmoney

Hall of Fame
Maybe chrys is a wolf pack of one. :chuckle:

one_man_wolf_pack_shirt_2.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think you contribute to it with your indirect and vague way of posting. You say you want more dialogue but I think you often beat around the bush and post in cryptic ways. That isn't conducive to dialogue. I do like that you ask questions.

You make accusations against people like being pro-abortion or being dishonest. You seek ulterior motives in why someone posts what they do. Of course things like that are in the eye of the beholder but I think making accusations like that can lead to offense and strife. You can make your point in other ways. In anna's stoning thread you accused PureX of lying instead of just refuting what he said about the Koch brothers creating and using the Tea Party. That's not conducive to dialogue and is more likely to get a bad reaction from someone (though PureX handles things like that fairly well which is something I appreciate about him).

You talk about how you are ganged up on, and I don't disagree that you are, but the way you act at times makes me think you like it. You keep going back to things. For instance, in bybee's thread about throwing stones you brought up the misogyny issue again. And then made some snarky comment about Town. Does that not contribute to strife? Were those comments necessary? You did a similar thing in another one of bybee's threads. I forget which one at the moment.

I agree with you here. Things escalate and threads get bogged down when something between 2 people ends up something between 6 people. At times I wonder/worry about how my lack of involvement is interpreted but I don't see how my posting would really do anything positive and I hope that people know how I feel. I think too often people don't leave things alone. Not everything needs a response. And I know who you mean about the 'wolf pack' mentality but I'm going beyond just that group. You have a wolf pack of sorts of your own and one that's less about defending friends.

^ This ...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
k said
and I agree with that. Obviously res and Eeset are part of it. You like to drag conflict from one thread into other threads, as do they. I think, if the three of you stirred fewer pots, there would be less strife. Just my opinion.

looks like breathe is not going to hang around for my side of the story

all she sees is res, eeset, and I attacking all these people
but
she doesn't see us and others being attacked by the same pack

maybe breathe doesn't see well enough to recognize that

Arthur Brain

looks like breathe is not going to hang around for my side of the story

all she sees is res, eeset, and I attacking all these people
but
she doesn't see us and others being attacked by the same pack

maybe breathe doesn't see well enough to recognize that

That may be because there's no such thing as this 'wolf pack' you seem to be bunching a load of people into. If you're getting mutual disagreement from people then it's because none of us like how you go about things, but it's still individual opinion. I've made the individual decision to no longer engage with SOD, just the same as I made the decision not to neg rep etc. Those who want to do so can and will.

Get it now? This imaginary "pack" of yours doesn't even exist.

Last edited:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
That may be because there's no such thing as this 'wolf pack' you seem to be bunching a load of people into. If you're getting mutual disagreement from people then it's because none of us like how you go about things, but it's still individual opinion. I've made the individual decision to no longer engage with SOD, just the same as I made the decision not to neg rep etc. Those who want to so can and will.

Wolves make individual decisions too. ;)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That may be because there's no such thing as this 'wolf pack' you seem to be bunching a load of people into. If you're getting mutual disagreement from people then it's because none of us like how you go about things, but it's still individual opinion. I've made the individual decision to no longer engage with SOD, just the same as I made the decision not to neg rep etc. Those who want to so can and will.

What? I did not receive that memo. Hmmmphhhh.