good morning breakfast clubbers

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Good morning. :wave:.. Weather is terrible here. Took almost 2 hours to get to work. Usually only takes 15 to 20 minutes. :plain:..

Weather is terrible in my area too but I'm down in South Carolina for a couple days so I'm missing it. Stay safe!

I really hope the storm coming this weekend doesn't end up being a mega storm like some are predicting. :denver:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
we're getting another foot of snow dumped on us

Good morning good peoples :)

What America is getting in snow is falling in Britain as heavy rain, large parts of southern England are flooded...pretty depressing for the town and village folk of Somerset.....

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Good morning

snowedbunn.jpg

Snowbunny

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Weather is terrible in my area too but I'm down in South Carolina for a couple days so I'm missing it. Stay safe!

I really hope the storm coming this weekend doesn't end up being a mega storm like some are predicting. :denver:
I bet it's nice missing this. :D.. Where and when is this storm predicted??
we're getting another foot of snow dumped on us

We're supposed to get some more Saturday. I'm so over winte .

Good morning all. :wave:.. Waiting for my random drug test at work. Woohoo. :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning

desktopbunn.jpg

That's just how my dog would rest her head on my knee and look at me when it was close to dinnertime. Wow, that brings back memories. And when we went off daylight saving time she was there an hour early looking even more sad than usual, if that was possible. She was such a faker, but she knew what she was doing... she won every time. :)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air