LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I finally had my peppermint tea with honey and cream. :D

Tea?

images_zpsfce1c9f8.jpeg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Morning. Still drinking coffee. The weather here is actually tolerable. Today.

Looking at your avatar reminds me:

I was in the Verizon store trying to decide whether to upgrade my iPhone and ended up walking out with my old one after politely declining everything the poor guy was trying to talk me into. "No thanks, I want to keep my old phone, not turn it in... no thanks, I'm not interested in throwing in an iPad for $400+ while I'm at it... And after I said "No thanks, I'm not interested in paying $27 mo. to lease a phone from you for a year and having to give it back instead of buying it outright" he said kind of sheepishly "Well we're not allowed to say the word "lease," but you're right." :chuckle:

Anyway... I saw a Hello Kitty iPhone case that was all pink and encrusted with rhinestones and of course I thought of you. :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Looking at your avatar reminds me:

I was in the Verizon store trying to decide whether to upgrade my iPhone and ended up walking out with my old one after politely declining everything the poor guy was trying to talk me into. "No thanks, I want to keep my old phone, not turn it in, no thanks, I'm not interested in throwing in an iPad while I'm at it. And after I said "No thanks, I'm not interested in paying $27 mo. to lease a phone from you for a year and then giving it back instead of buying it outright" he said kind of sheepishly "Well we're not allowed to say the word lease, but you're right." :chuckle:

Anyway... I saw a Hello Kitty iPhone case that was all pink and encrusted with rhinestones and of course I thought of you. :)

I bet that would go great with my Hello Kitty socks and slippers. Of course, I don't have an iPhone. Or a cell phone.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I bet that would go great with my Hello Kitty socks and slippers. Of course, I don't have an iPhone. Or a cell phone.

Of course it would... those rhinestones would really punch up the ensemble. :chuckle:

And I thought TH was the only person I knew who didn't have a cell phone. Well, you could still use the case for something. It would make a great switch plate. :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
good to hear that

most do drive way too much

I walk quite a bit in the spring and summer, so around town, I really don't need a vehicle. Besides ... I no longer have one. My nephew kept *borrowing* my van without my permission or knowledge and pretty much destroyed the engine.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I walk quite a bit in the spring and summer, so around town, I really don't need a vehicle. Besides ... I no longer have one. My nephew kept *borrowing* my van without my permission or knowledge and pretty much destroyed the engine.

how far is the grocery store?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I once knew a guy who said
a day without a trip to the grocery store is like a day without sunshine

can you imagine a guy saying that?

Bet he ate a lot of junk food, huh? :chuckle:

On a more serious note, no ... I cannot. My son doesn't even like to take me to the grocery store. He claims I take forever.