GoFundMe Shuts Down Camapign for Christian Bakers Asked to Pay $135,000 Fine.....

genuineoriginal

Impuning my integrety is a cowardly retreat to avoid fessing up to your own miss quotes.
You would have to demonstrate some integrity before that integrity could be impugned.

So far, you have shown nothing to indicate that you are anything other than an anti-Christian troll masquerading as a Christian.

Maybe you could demonstrate some integrity by explaining why you are getting your anti-Christian arguments from athiest websites instead of providing Christian arguments.

Foxfire

You don't know anything about Mosaic law, do you?

Jesus acted in accordance to the written Law and did nothing in violation to the written Law.
What planet are you on? And where did you come up with the idea that I am suggesting that Jesus violated the law in any way?

You obviously haven't taken the time to read the conversation before making hip shot conclusions.

LEARN TO READ WHAT IS WRITTEN?

Foxfire

You would have to demonstrate some integrity before that integrity could be impugned.

So far, you have shown nothing to indicate that you are anything other than an anti-Christian troll masquerading as a Christian.

Maybe you could demonstrate some integrity by explaining why you are getting your anti-Christian arguments from athiest websites instead of providing Christian arguments.

You're delusional.

genuineoriginal

What planet are you on? And where did you come up with the idea that I am suggesting that Jesus violated the law in any way?

You obviously haven't taken the time to read the conversation before making hip shot conclusions.
I read your arguments, and they fall short of the truth by several miles.
You're delusional.
I see you still don't want to do anything that demonstrates any integrity.
:idunno:

Foxfire

I read your arguments, and they fall short of the truth by several miles.

I see you still don't want to do anything that demonstrates any integrity.
:idunno:
If you call bearing false witness against me an act of integrity then I must assert that your definition of integrity is seriously flawed. No reflection on me.

genuineoriginal

If you call bearing false witness against me an act of integrity then I must assert that your definition of integrity is seriously flawed. No reflection on me.
Why do you claim that I am bearing false witness against you?

I have merely pointed out what has been revealed about you by the arguments you have chosen.

Foxfire

Why do you claim that I am bearing false witness against you?
"Maybe you could demonstrate some integrity by explaining why you are getting your anti-Christian arguments from athiest websites instead of providing Christian arguments."
I have merely pointed out what has been revealed about you by the arguments you have chosen.
What exactly are you adding to this conversation besides your outrageous assertions and innuendo towards me?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
No, actually He followed the law there, the man was not brought to be stoned also- then when it was said and done, she had no witnesses, and it would have required at least 2, in addition to the man being there.

Lev. 20:10 ‘The man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, he who commits adultery with his neighbor’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress, shall surely be put to death.

They only brought the woman before Christ and were guilty of not fulfilling the Law of Moses by bringing the man as well.

Deut. 22:22-24 “If a man is found lying with a woman married to a husband, then both of them shall die—the man that lay with the woman, and the woman; so you shall put away the evil from Israel. If a young woman who is a virgin is betrothed to a husband, and a man finds her in the city and lies with her, then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city, and you shall stone them to death with stones, the young woman because she did not cry out in the city, and the man because he humbled his neighbor’s wife; so you shall put away the evil from among you.”

Got anything better than what appears to be snippets off an atheism 101 slam site? Or would you like to keep showing you don't know that of which you speak?
There was quite a bit more as well. They were violating a number of laws regarding stoning.

Foxfire

The Sabbath is a Hebrew thing. Just like the mixed fiber thing it never applied to Non Jews.
Indeed. I was being sardonic.

Romans 14:4 Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master he stands or falls; and he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand. 5 One person regards one day above another, another regards every day alike. Each person must be fully convinced in his own mind. 6 He who observes the day, observes it for the Lord, and he who eats, does so for the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who eats not, for the Lord he does not eat, and gives thanks to God.

genuineoriginal

What exactly are you adding to this conversation besides your outrageous assertions and innuendo towards me?
Would you like to have a discussion about the Law and what role it plays in the Christian condemnation of homosexuality?

Or are you just another one of those people that thinks God was wrong when He said homosexuals were to be put to death for their sins?

Foxfire

Would you like to have a discussion about the Law and what role it plays in the Christian condemnation of homosexuality?
"Christian condemnation"? Now there's a snake in the grass oxymoron if ever there were one.
I defy you to cite Christ eliciting judgment of anyone.

John 8:15 "You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one."

What you are referring to is not Christian soteriology, it is Pharisaic. You cannot construct a plausible narrative to justify "condemnation" of any sub group based on Christ's teachings. In that, it is no better for 'Christians' than for Pharisees.

Or are you just another one of those people that thinks God was wrong when He said homosexuals were to be put to death for their sins?
If you are truly Christian, then you know Christ to be God. What did CHRIST say? Show me that and we may have room for discussion. Who did Christ single out for execution?

*(edit) If you take the time to analyze your question above, it is identical in import to the question that the Pharisee' were asking of Christ. "Are you one of those people that thinks God was wrong when he said adulteress' were to be put to death?"

My question to you is the same as the one Christ posed to those Pharisees. (paraphrased) Are you without sin that you can cast the first stone?

Last edited:

Foxfire

I would like to express my sincere appreciation to 'the powers that be' for removing this abominable thread from top of the home page banner.

Best relegated to the darkest corner of the forum where it was spawned.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you are truly Christian, then you know Christ to be God. What did CHRIST say? Show me that and we may have room for discussion. Who did Christ single out for execution?
If you know Christ to be God, you should be aware it was He that gave the Law.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
"Christian condemnation"? Now there's a snake in the grass oxymoron if ever there were one.
Matthew 7:1-5
John 7:24

What you are referring to is not Christian soteriology, it is Pharisaic. You cannot construct a plausible narrative to justify "condemnation" of any sub group based on Christ's teachings. In that, it is no better for 'Christians' than for Pharisees.
Sinners are condemned. There is no argument about that. The Bible is clear. If you don't believe those outside of Christ are condemned then you don't believe the Bible.

And Jesus, Himself, made it clear that they are condemned in John 3:18.

As for your reference to John 8:15 you forgot to read on:

[Jesus]"You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one. And yet if I do judge, My judgment is true; for I am not alone, but I am with the Father who sent Me."[/Jesus]
-John 8:15-16

Jesus was explaining that He doesn't judge according to the flesh, as they did. If you had gone back a chapter you would have seen the passage I referenced above: [Jesus]"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."[/Jesus]

If you agree that Christ is God then you know He singled out murderers, adulterers, rapists, kidnappers and homosexuals for execution. Because those are exactly whom God commanded be executed when He gave the Law to Israel.

*(edit) If you take the time to analyze your question above, it is identical in import to the question that the Pharisee' were asking of Christ. "Are you one of those people that thinks God was wrong when he said adulteress' were to be put to death?"
That is not what they were asking. If He had said she should not be stoned then they would have called Him lawless and accused Him of defying God and they would have been right. And if He has said she should be then they would have had something to take to the Romans who were not allowing the Jews to execute anyone without very special permission.

My question to you is the same as the one Christ posed to those Pharisees. (paraphrased) Are you without sin that you can cast the first stone?
I have accepted Him by surrendering. He has cleansed me from all unrighteousness.

I would like to express my sincere appreciation to 'the powers that be' for removing this abominable thread from top of the home page banner.

Best relegated to the darkest corner of the forum where it was spawned.
Apparently you don't know the meaning of "daily" in "daily topic."

genuineoriginal

Try reading your Bible.

Matthew 12:41-42
41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.​

There is no sub group involved, just a bunch of unrepentant sinners that claim that their sin is not worthy of death.

If you claim that Christ is God, then this is what God said:

Leviticus 20:13
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.​

Or do you believe God is divided against Himself?

Foxfire

If you claim that Christ is God, then this is what God said:

Leviticus 20:13
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.​

Or do you believe God is divided against Himself?

This is what CHRIST (GOD) said.
Luke 6:37“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

Matthew 7:1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

As surely as you judge another to perfection under Mosaic Law, so then do you thereby condemn yourself to judgment unto perfection under those same laws.

Dustin my feet off going to seek out some Christian conversation.
Chao!

genuineoriginal

This is what CHRIST (GOD) said.
Luke 6:37“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

Matthew 7:1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

As surely as you judge another to perfection under Mosaic Law, so then do you thereby condemn yourself to judgment unto perfection under those same laws.

Dustin my feet off going to seek out some Christian conversation.
Chao!

I applaud you for actually providing the full passages instead of stopping at "judge not".

I laugh at you for making the false claim that perfection under Mosaic Law is required.

Jesus told a story about a man that had attained perfection under Mosaic Law and another man that had failed to attain that perfection.

Guess which one gained approval and then guess why he gained approval.

Luke 18:9-14
9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.​

Yes, it was the one that failed to attain perfection that was approved because he confessed his sins and begged for forgiveness.

Unlike the homosexuals you support that stand around looking down their noses at Christians and deny that homosexuality is a sin, a sin worthy of death.