"Gods Truth" A Lusty Pest

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
So called "Gods Truth" is making a pest out of himself/herself, whatever, it is? This may be the first weirdo 'woman' personality I have ever contented with, who actively seeks my negative attention? I have had a few young men do this, and they blew off once they saw it was not in their best interest.

This one pretends to be interested in theology; however, on further attention to posts, it seems this one only is here to form odd attachments to other members, by seeking their attention, by negative reactions. It is apt, this attention is not the benign, as we usually see form other members, who like negative attention for its own sake; there is some obsessive desire here!

I do not think members should stalk, or harass other members who desire to be left alone and state so! We all have some fun with a bit of personal disagreement and poking a bit, as fun; however, when it becomes unwanted harassment, it should cease. As we know placing one on ignore is like sticking your head in a hole, it does not stop them from harassing you.

Here is the deal, I may have rebuked this one in the past, yet now this oddball has a fixation in me, is stalking me around, and seems to have a very unwanted 'crush' on me.

All I want is this little creep to leave me alone, and if that is agreeable, I promise to do the same.

Case closed.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So called "Gods Truth" is making a pest out of himself/herself, whatever, it is? This may be the first weirdo 'woman' personality I have ever contented with, who actively seeks my negative attention? I have had a few young men do this, and they blew off once they saw it was not in their best interest.

This one pretends to be interested in theology; however, on further attention to posts, it seems this one only is here to form odd attachments to other members, by seeking their attention, by negative reactions. It is apt, this attention is not the benign, as we usually see form other members, who like negative attention for its own sake; there is some obsessive desire here!

I do not think members should stalk, or harass other members who desire to be left alone and state so! We all have some fun with a bit of personal disagreement and poking a bit, as fun; however, when it becomes unwanted harassment, it should cease. As we know placing one on ignore is like sticking your head in a hole, it does not stop them from harassing you.

Here is the deal, I may have rebuked this one in the past, yet now this oddball has a fixation in me, is stalking me around, and seems to have a very unwanted 'crush' on me.

All I want is this little creep to leave me alone, and if that is agreeable, I promise to do the same.

Case closed.

i think NoTruth needs you in himherit's life - deep down you know you can save herhimit; it's really deep, but it's there ! it's meant to be.

kidding, - SheHeIt stalked me briefly; to accuse me of stalking ithimher, because i rebuked herithim beyond reproach for ItSheHe's repugnance. HeItShe thrives on opposition like her distant cousin mashek. they even repulse themselves -

nothing can stop HeSheIt, the onslaught is a forthcoming inevitability, and I have placed myself in harm's way for Youkto. i know you're serious, but don't let IT bother you; have fun with ItHeShe, and IT will slither away in the dark of night -

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
That is young male adolescent behavior and when it continues into adulthood it can be dangerous. I know now is he is a man, or boy and just might be Persephone66 with a new act?
Anyway, I wish he would bother someone else.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Don't you guys bashing, humiliating and mocking her enough in her posts and threads?

And you call saved and true Christians?

She is one of my biggest spiritual enemy but enough is enough, people.

If you don't like her, put her on ignore.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Ignore does not accomplish anything. However, I would actively do that if it was by mutual agreement.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't you guys bashing, humiliating and mocking her enough in her posts and threads?

And you call saved and true Christians?

She is one of my biggest spiritual enemy but enough is enough, people.

If you don't like her, put her on ignore.
What's your point?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is such a cheap practice mocking, humiliating and insulting unpopular members or minority.

It is so worldly.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
party away using non-popular members, you true and saved Christians.

What? I am not out to have a party, you little dope!

Regarding being popular, you are much more well known here than me, today, so you are the pop poster, not me.

I do not mind you posting to me because you are a hoot!
:peach:

Oh and to let you know just delete the link when to quote to not repeat a pop song dig?