Gods Relationship With Satan

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well, that's the thing. He's just playing at non-comprehension. Nobody could actually be that dense. That dis-ingenuousness is why I label him a troll.

I forgive you for labeling me this way. It is something that you did not have to do.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The first believers were Jews.

Who were the first people called Christian or Christians? I do not know what was meant by this.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You would be better served to meditate on why people believe you to be so.

Meditating on something that is being done to me beyond my control is different from forgiving you and addressing what you said. You are incorrect in what you say.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The first Christians were Jews, and this did not change when they became Christians.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Everything changed when they became Christians. The Jews are the ones that called for Jesus to be crucified, the Jews are who tried to kill the apostles. Wake up

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Everything changed when they became Christians. The Jews are the ones that called for Jesus to be crucified, the Jews are who tried to kill the apostles. Wake up

You do not know what you are talking about. Paul said that the gospel is for Jews and Greeks.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why did you say that and what do you mean by saying that?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I want you to pick out any one statement that you have made that is worthy of a conversation. Everyone else talks bible asks questions about the bible, shares bible. You are a waist of conversation in this forum. You should look for the kids section. This stuff is away over your head.

Shalom.
Today is Chamishi, evening of this evening and morning day, 10-10, the tenth month the tenth day.
I do not know where you get this from. I suggest that you reconsider your words.
Shalom.
Jacob
No. You are incorrect. These are not God's words. These are your words.
I do not need to read the verses to know that they are not wrong. Maybe your idea of them is. I have no idea what you mean by revelation.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
Today is Chamishi, 10-10. It is morning.
The word humble is a very important word. I don't know and I don't understand do not suffice, but they do not indicate a problem in one's self. You are right, I do not have a problem with you. But I also do not have a problem with myself. I do understand scripture, and enjoy reminders of the truth. I also do not accept everything that I see or hear. I accept Scripture, though by this I either mean the Torah, the TaNaK, or the Bible. I cannot say that this is the New Testament, as I do not accept Matthew through Revelation as the New Testament and if I were to do so I would not reject or neglect Genesis through Malachi though I accept the TaNaK not the Old Testament. I have been studying scripture since I was a child. I study the Torah every day.
Shalom.
Jacob
Incorrect.
You are ruining my day or someone's day, I do not know who what or why.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
No. You do not understand. A person can admit to not knowing scripture. It can be said that a person does not understand scripture. But when a person says that they do not understand a lie, they very well may know the truth. Is there something that you do not know or understand? Calling a person an idiot or belittling someone does not constitute explaining what you know to be the truth to and with them. It simply reveals that you must (you have chosen to) resort to ungodliness in your claiming to know and understand the truth.
Shalom.
Jacob
Why you attach yourself to someone in speaking against someone else I do not know.
I forgive you for what you have said here.
Shalom.
Jacob
The first Christians were Jews, and this did not change when they became Christians.
Shalom.
Jacob
I have no idea why you say this.
Shalom.
Jacob
I forgive you for labeling me this way. It is something that you did not have to do.
Shalom.
Jacob
The first believers were Jews.
Who were the first people called Christian or Christians? I do not know what was meant by this.
Shalom.
Jacob
Meditating on something that is being done to me beyond my control is different from forgiving you and addressing what you said. You are incorrect in what you say.
Shalom.
Jacob
You or the people you wrongly attempt to convince? Jesus instructed me to forgive you, and now I have.
Shalom.
Jacob
You do not know what you are talking about. Paul said that the gospel is for Jews and Greeks.
Shalom.
Jacob

Wick Stick

Meditating on something that is being done to me beyond my control...
I am helping others by pointing out to them that they are conversing with a troll, so they can use their time for something more meaningful.

Apparently what you truly desire is persecution. Does it make you feel righteous?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am helping others by pointing out to them that they are conversing with a troll, so they can use their time for something more meaningful.

Apparently what you truly desire is persecution. Does it make you feel righteous?

I said
I'm interested in what kind of meaningless answer he will have for you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I want you to pick out any one statement that you have made that is worthy of a conversation. Everyone else talks bible asks questions about the bible, shares bible. You are a waist of conversation in this forum. You should look for the kids section. This stuff is away over your head.

The Torah is the foundation for the rest of Scripture. But you do not talk about anything from the Old Testament. So the Torah is far from you. I do not quote from the Old Testament. I can quote from Genesis to Malachi. But I accept the TaNaK.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

You say that because you persecute me I desire you to do so. One of the rules of witnesses is not to slander anyone and to allow someone to give a defense in the arena in which they said something you disagree with or which was untrue even if only from your perspective.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Torah is the foundation for the rest of Scripture. But you do not talk about anything from the Old Testament. So the Torah is far from you. I do not quote from the Old Testament. I can quote from Genesis to Malachi. But I accept the TaNaK.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Meaningless deception. There is only one foundation that counts.

1 Cor 3:11
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

Acts 4:12
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Spell-check will not catch grammar errors where words are spelled correctly (your VS your're, suits VS suites).

I said
Its both sad and a joy to see people pick at my spelling. Its sad to see them pick at gnats.

[Mat 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

Its a joy to see that is the only thing they can find wrong with my revelations.