Gods Relationship With Satan

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You have absolutely no comprehension. Jesus was alive when He said this. But read the rest. Nothing will pass from the law TILL ALL IS FULFILLED. Jesus fulfilled the law on the cross. The scribes and Pharisees kept the law.
But even here Jesus is changing the law.
Matt 5:18-22
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder,' and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Your righteousness must exceed that of the scribes and the Pharisees.

Matthew 23:1-3 NKJV - 1 Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: "The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. 3 "Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, [that] observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

Jesus is not here changing the law.

You are saying till all is fulfilled and saying that Jesus fulfilled the law on the cross. It is this that we must talk about to see if it is true.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Your righteousness must exceed that of the scribes and the Pharisees.

Matthew 23:1-3 NKJV - 1 Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: "The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. 3 "Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, [that] observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

Jesus is not here changing the law.

You are saying till all is fulfilled and saying that Jesus fulfilled the law on the cross. It is this that we must talk about to see if it is true.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are as blind as the other Jews.

[Mat 5:18-19
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus fulfilled the law on the cross. And brought us A NEW COVENANT.
[Heb 9:15-18
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.

And in that new covenant is says if you keep any part of the old covenant you have fallen from grace. Our liberty is all in the new covenant.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

God the Father gave the old law to Moses. God gave the new law to Christ. It is impossible to keep them both together.
You cant get an eye for an eye, and turn the other cheek at the same time. Its either one or the other.

[Heb 1:1-4
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by [His] Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
3 who being the brightness of [His] glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are as blind as the other Jews.

[Mat 5:18-19
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus fulfilled the law on the cross. And brought us A NEW COVENANT.
[Heb 9:15-18
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.

And in that new covenant is says if you keep any part of the old covenant you have fallen from grace. Our liberty is all in the new covenant.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

God the Father gave the old law to Moses. God gave the new law to Christ. It is impossible to keep them both together.
You cant get an eye for an eye, and turn the other cheek at the same time. Its either one or the other.

[Heb 1:1-4
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by [His] Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
3 who being the brightness of [His] glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Shalom.

Incorrect. You are making things up that do not agree with the Scriptures.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect. You are making things up that do not agree with the Scriptures.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Do you know that when you make a statement like that and you cant prove it. That your bearing false witness against a believer.

1Thes 5:21
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
(KJV)

Mark 10:19
19 "You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery,' 'Do not murder,' 'Do not steal,' 'Do not bear false witness,' 'Do not defraud,' 'Honor your father and your mother.'"
(NKJ)

Acts 14:2
2 But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles and poisoned their minds against the brethren.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Do you know that when you make a statement like that and you cant prove it. That your bearing false witness against a believer.

1Thes 5:21
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
(KJV)

Mark 10:19
19 "You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery,' 'Do not murder,' 'Do not steal,' 'Do not bear false witness,' 'Do not defraud,' 'Honor your father and your mother.'"
(NKJ)

Acts 14:2
2 But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles and poisoned their minds against the brethren.
(NKJ)

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 10-24. It is Yom, Day. Boker, Morning.

Are you asking if I can use Scripture to prove that your words or that your understanding of Scripture is false or wrong?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 10-24. It is Yom, Day. Boker, Morning.

Are you asking if I can use Scripture to prove that your words or that your understanding of Scripture is false or wrong?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You are really slow at catching on. If you had the Holy Spirit you would know that is a requirement .
Without the scriptures your bearing false witness.

[Mat 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.' "
[Mat 18:16
16 "But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that 'by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.'

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You are really slow at catching on. If you had the Holy Spirit you would know that is a requirement .
Without the scriptures your bearing false witness.

[Mat 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.' "
[Mat 18:16
16 "But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that 'by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.'

Shalom.

Incorrect.

Witness testimony and statements of fact and truth do not need to include Scripture quotations.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect.

Witness testimony and statements of fact and truth do not need to include Scripture quotations.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You are the great deceiver , the antichrist. The ONLY statement of fact or truth is the written Word.

[Jhn 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

When you tell someone they are wrong or incorrect is only your own opinion. And it is bearing false witness if you don't prove it with the scriptures. And we know that Jews have been blinded in their own opinion.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You are the great deceiver , the antichrist. The ONLY statement of fact or truth is the written Word.

19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

When you tell someone they are wrong or incorrect is only your own opinion. And it is bearing false witness if you don't prove it with the scriptures.

Shalom.

No. You are incorrect.

There is more than one true statement of fact or truth in the world. The statement that you have made is one that has been made by others.

For example, when I say

There is truth in the world

you may disagree but that does not mean you have any basis for disagreement. The statement stands.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. You are incorrect.

There is more than one true statement of fact or truth in the world. The statement that you have made is one that has been made by others.

For example, when I say

There is truth in the world

you may disagree but that does not mean you have any basis for disagreement. The statement stands.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are really an idiot. There is only one truth and one fact when it comes to discussing Gods Word. It is Gods Word. you are an antichrist.

There are rules in believing Gods Word and discussing Gods God. DONT THINK BEYOND WHAT IS WRITTEN. AND DONT ADD ONE THING TO THE VERSES OR TAKE ONE THING AWAY FROM THE VERSES.
[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are really an idiot. There is only one truth and one fact when it comes to discussing Gods Word. It is Gods Word. you are an antichrist.

There are rules in believing Gods Word and discussing Gods God. DONT THINK BEYOND WHAT IS WRITTEN. AND DONT ADD ONE THING TO THE VERSES OR TAKE ONE THING AWAY FROM THE VERSES.
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Shalom.

Whatever it was that Paul wrote here should be abided by.

I am simply saying that it is possible to make a statement of truth or fact. Like the statement that it is possible to make a statement of truth or fact.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Whatever it was that Paul wrote here should be abided by.

I am simply saying that it is possible to make a statement of truth or fact. Like the statement that it is possible to make a statement of truth or fact.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
And the Word of God says your a liar. That is what makes you an antichrist. The devil has had you working for him when you make statements like that. If you wasn't so blind as a Jew you could see it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
And the Word of God says your a liar. That is what makes you an antichrist. The devil has had you working for him when you make statements like that. If you wasn't so blind as a Jew you could see it.

Shalom.

What you said was that only the Bible is true?

To say what you said, must you have already acknowledged the validity of the statement that there does exist truth and facts, or statements to or of that / this nature?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What you said was that only the Bible is true?

To say what you said, must you have already acknowledged the validity of the statement that there does exist truth and facts, or statements to or of that / this nature?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol That is a poor try at manipulation. I am showing you your own misconception of truth and fact. I acknowledge the deception that you are holding on to. That is another thing that makes you an antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol That is a poor try at manipulation. I am showing you your own misconception of truth and fact. I acknowledge the deception that you are holding on to. That is another thing that makes you an antichrist.

Shalom.

It is not my desire to acknowledge (or in other words accept) any deception, is all that I can get out of what you said at this time. I may learn of a deception, but I would prefer to not learn what is false, only learning that which is true.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

It is not my desire to acknowledge (or in other words accept) any deception, is all that I can get out of what you said at this time. I may learn of a deception, but I would prefer to not learn what is false, only learning that which is true.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol That is what makes you an antichrist. You talk a lot and spread lots of heresy. But you never edify Christians or Christ. You are spreading deception so it might be hard for you to see it. I have posted the truth through out my replies and you have rejected all of them.
[Jhn 17:17-18
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. 18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.

When you admitted that you find truth outside of the written word you admitted you are an antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol That is what makes you an antichrist. You talk a lot and spread lots of heresy. But you never edify Christians or Christ. You are spreading deception so it might be hard for you to see it. I have posted the truth through out my replies and you have rejected all of them.
[Jhn 17:17-18
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. 18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.

When you admitted that you find truth outside of the written word you admitted you are an antichrist.

Shalom.

I did not say what you are accusing me of saying. It is my belief that all truth agrees with the Written Word of God, the Bible. That is, lies are spoken against and contrary to the Word of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I did not say what you are accusing me of saying. It is my belief that all truth agrees with the Written Word of God, the Bible. That is, lies are spoken against and contrary to the Word of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Then you must know your a liar. And an antichrist. Because you speak against all that Jesus brought us in the new testament.

[Jhn 8:44
44 "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Then you must know your a liar. And an antichrist. Because you speak against all that Jesus brought us in the new testament.

[Jhn 8:44
44 "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.

Shalom.

I accept Matthew through Revelation, if that is what you mean by the new testament.

I do not know what you mean by the new testament.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I accept Matthew through Revelation, if that is what you mean by the new testament.

I do not know what you mean by the new testament.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Now your lieing to me. To accept the new testament is to accept that Jesus changed the law, and that He annulled the former commandment and that He made the old covenant obsolete. Obsolete not good for anything anymore.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

[Heb 8:13 NKJV] 13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

And that Jesus brought us a new covenant(testament) to live by.

[Heb 9:16-18