God's Law, the Law of Moses, has not changed. True or False?

God's Law, the Law of Moses, has not changed. True or False?

• Total voters

Epoisses

There has to be some form of action though. Christ didn't come just so we could believe in him. He still calls his people to be holy. Christ transforms us through love so that we may be love to the world, yes?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Belief is all that is necessary. Jesus said real faith can move mountains.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You're unbelief is a grave sin that you ignore.

Obeying God is something that the believer does. Here we have God's grace. And here we have God's commands or God's Law. For God's law see Romans 7.

Romans 7:22 NASB - 22 For I joyfully concur with the law of God in the inner man,

Epoisses

Obeying God is something that the believer does. Here we have God's grace. And here we have God's commands or God's Law. For God's law see Romans 7.

Romans 7:22 NASB - 22 For I joyfully concur with the law of God in the inner man,

God's grace cannot be performed. It is received by a broken and contrite spirit.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God's grace cannot be performed. It is received by a broken and contrite spirit.

God's grace is for all who believe. It is available to all. But it is God's grace. We also ought to have grace in our lives, toward others.

JonahofAkron

Jacob is an uber law keeper and Gospel rejecter so no amount of reason or common sense will sway him. He has unwittingly become the subject of my prayers and I fear that only Divine intervention will break the evil spell from the Simon Magus of our day that has come over him.
What is the name of the new Simon Magus?

Sent from my SM-N910T using TheologyOnline mobile app

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You're unbelief is a grave sin that you ignore.

Shalom. This is a minor issue if I can call it that, but with your grammar if you intended to mean my unbelief you would want to say, "your unbelief...". The words your and you're are different. Sometimes people write you're for you are. Your is possessive. It is about something a person has or owns. Shalom. Jacob.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No. The law has not changed. I have. The law was a tutor that proved I deserve to go hell. It no longer applied to me, as holy as it is.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No. The law has not changed. I have. The law was a tutor that proved I deserve to go hell. It no longer applied to me, as holy as it is.
Shalom. It is good that you have changed. The law is good. May God help you as you continue your walk with Him. Shalom. Jacob.