God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, is now on earth. Are you chosen?

Gurucam

Beacuse we are at the time of the end, I can tell you these words/truth:

Beacuse we are at the time of the end, I can tell you these words/truth:

Previously, these words/truth (which are my posts) were 'shut-up' 'sealed and hidden. They can surface and are surfacing, only now, as increased knowledge. This is because we are at the time of the end:

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

You can hardly deny that the following were (for the past 2000 odd years) 'shut-up' 'sealed and hidden in the Holy KJV N.T.. They have all been ignored and relegated to the trash bin, by the billions of traditional Christians and Catholics:

Jesus clearly had, declared, promoted and perused two agendas:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

How many of you all knew or were concerned that Jesus actively declared, promoted and perused the two agendas above? Indeed, the answer is few, if any.

Billions simply ignore Jesus' instruction to those who follow Him to, 'let the dead bury their dead'. Few realize that Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes were 'the dead' who where burying their followers in hell (purgatory). They were the primary false prophets.

Fact is, false prophets want to recruit you for hell. False prophets are Satan/the devil. Their mission was and is to recruit people for hell. False prophets did not and do not, want you to know the above. They want you to deliver each other to hell. They want you to be 'the dead who bury each other' (in hell), so they derailed you from asking or knowing about the above fact. They deny your the fact that there are two set of deliveries from Jesus. They deceived you:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Fact is, these two different agendas (from Jesus) and the corresponding, two different sets of deliveries (from Jesus), related to the above, are both in the Holy KJV N.T..

This means that, at certain times and places Jesus would say things that are only for the dead who bury their dead and at other times he would say other things that are only for those who follow him.

The critical information and instruction above is that, before using the Holy KJV N.T., it (i.e. the Holy KJV N.T.) must be divided into these two different sets of deliveries from Jesus. One set is for those who choose to, 'follow Jesus'. The other set is for those who choose to be 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Then one can accept and use the particular set of deliveries, according to whether one wants to be 'the dead who bury their dead' or 'follow Jesus' .

Of course there are many foolish people who ignore or are unaware of the the above fact. They quote and use the Holy KJV N.T. 'willy-nilly'. They foolishly claim that every thing that the Lord Jesus says, in the Holy KJV N.T., is for those who are follow him. And so, in their aim to 'follow Jesus, they foolishly use parables and join the dead who bury their dead'.

This is one of the serious reason why many (billions) are called (to be Christians) and few chosen. Billions err because they do not know scriptures:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

They do not know and/or recognize that the scriptures, i.e. the Holy KJV N.T., has parables that are not to be used by people who are seeking to follow Jesus. Only those who follow Jesus are Christians/children of God.

Billion were misinformed and deceived by million of false prophets (i.e. millions who are widely accepted to be genuine Christian leaders and teachers, but who are false Christians leaders and teachers). These false prophets encourage their followers to use parables and so make them the dead who bury each other in hell (Purgatory).

Increased knowledge is here to correct the distortions and corruptions which have passed for Christianity, for the past 2000 odd years.

Would you like to be among those who follow Jesus or among the dead who bury their dead?

Fact is, only the twelve disciple were given by God to follow Jesus. Everyone else were 'the dead who bury their dead'.

In fact many more than the disciples were following Jesus as the disciples were doing. Jesus told them that only those who are given by God to follow him can follow him. Jesus dismissed/turned away, every one other than the disciples:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
5 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. (only the twelve disciple were left)
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

To support the fact that, only the disciple were given to 'follow him' and that all others were 'the dead who bury their dead', the disciples notice that Jesus was delivering two different set of things. That is, the disciples notice that Jesus was saying one set of things to them, in private and another set of things to everyone else in public. And they ask Jesus about this:

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

Jesus gave the disciples a very clear and firm reply, as follows:

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Jesus clearly confirmed that only only the disciples, were given by God to 'follow him'. Every one else were 'the dead who bury their dead'.

In the above (Matthew: 13) we have Jesus, by his own words, making the distinction between those who were given by God to 'follow Him' (i.e. the twelve disciples) and 'the dead who bury their dead' (everyone else).

Jesus told the disciples (i.e. those who were given to follow Him), that it given onto only them to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to everyone else, it is not given.

Jesus said, it was not given by God, for anyone else (other then the twelve disciples) to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. All these others were the 'dead who were to bury their dead'.

Jesus said that, instead of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, He gave these masses (i.e. every one other than the twelve disciples), parables.

Jesus went on to say why this was so.

Jesus said that, He spoke to the masses (i.e. everyone other than the twelve disciples) in parables because 'they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand'. Their hearts were 'waxed gross'.

It was already confirmed that only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and therefore everyone else were the dead who bury their dead. Here Jesus fine-tune the difference between those who were given by God to 'follow Him' and all others who were 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The dead who bury their dead were/are people who: 'they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand'. Their hearts were 'waxed gross'. These were spiritually dead people. To have a heart that is waxed gross is to have a spirit/heart that is cover over. This is to have a heart/spirit that is dead to one. These people are the dead who bury their dead. Therefore parables were given to and for, the dead to bury their dead.

On the other hand, the disciples were the opposite, this is why only they were given by God to follow Jesus and to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The very sad and unfortunate fact is that, for the pass 2000 odd years, billions of traditional Christians and Catholics, have been esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting parables. They have been doing this, under the very false and corrupt idea that they are following Jesus. When in fact, they were using the revelations which Jesus gave for the dead bury their dead. They actively became entangled with being 'the dead who bury each other in hell, when they die'.

To 'follow Jesus' is to follow Jesus in the regeneration. This is about following the Spirit of Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm when one dies, physically. This is about following Jesus, in three day after one dies to be like an angel, in spirit heaven.

To be among 'the dead who bury their dead' is to be among spiritually dead people (i.e. people whose spirit are not saved). These are the people who choose to esteem Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes. The following defined their church and commission:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

These billions of people who follow Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes, bury each other in hell (Purgatory), for an undefined and indefinite stay, when they die. They will allow themselves to be burred in hell (Purgatory), when they die because, the are given an 'iffy' hope that their spirits amy be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

These people are so deceived and lost. They do not realize that, since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord is the spirit of Jesus, not the physical Jesus. Therefore the day of the Lord Jesus is not at all about the physical Jesus. The day of the Lord Jesus is the day when the Spirit of Jesus, is empowered to rule on the surface of earth:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

For the past 2000 odd years, following Jesus is about become spiritually awakened/spiritually aware. Then discerning and communing with the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit. Then being led into one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments and all other similar laws . . . but not the laws of one's land and international laws.

Those who follow Jesus go to spirit heaven, in three day, after they die. They are never buried in earth in hell (purgatory), when they die under that very 'iffy' hope/promise that their spirit may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

The commission of Peter, who Jesus so clearly identified to be Satan/the devil, is the Jesus Satanic commission, where 'the dead bury their dead in hell (Purgatory). This serves Jesus second agenda which He declared, promoted and perused actively. This is not Jesus' 'follow me' agenda.

The question is, why would billions of strong traditional Christians and Catholics follow the revelations which Jesus left for 'the dead to bury their dead' and falsely and corruptly claim that they are following Jesus?

More critical is why would billions of strong traditional Christians and Catholics esteem and follow Peter, when Jesus, by his own words, identified and single out only Peter, to be Satan/the devil.

These people must like hell and dislike heaven.

An obviously answer could be that, Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan, and his popes, have deceived billions of traditional Christians and Catholics. The mission of any Satan/the devil and his popes, is to deliver their followers to hell (Purgatory). And this is what Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes have been doing to all who esteem and follow them, for all of the past 2000 odd years.

Now, that the time of the end is here and the words/truth, that were previously 'shut-up','sealed' and hidden is surfacing as increased knowledge, it will become commonly known that:

Peter, who Jesus identified to be Satan, and his popes and their church were the principalities, powers and rulers of what passed for Christianity for the past 2000 odd years. They were also the perpetrator of spiritual wickedness.

Fact is, one becomes dead to the hou shalt not covet commandment (and by extension all the ten commandments) when one becomes a Christian:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Fact is, Christians are those chosen few people, who embraced the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which make one 'dead to' and 'free from' any obligation under the ten commandments:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Fact is, none of the billions of traditional Christians and Catholic were or are, Christians. Billions of traditional Christians and Catholic cannot be chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Christians are a chosen few. They are the chosen few who have found 'the straight gate and narrow way'. Christians do not esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, in any way. Christians are the chosen few who transgress the ten commandment so so to be led by the Spirit of Jesus, as discern within each of their own hearts/spirits. This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which make one free from the ten commandments:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Fact is, Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and the billions of traditional Christians and Catholics (who empowered Satan the devil/Peter and his popes on earth), were and are, the principalities, powers, corrupt rulers of what passed for Christianity and perpetrator of spiritual wickedness in this world.

Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and the billions of traditional Christians and Catholics have been denying aspiring Christians and Christians their God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandment so as to be led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus. They were the perpetrator of spiritual wickedness for the past 2000 odd years.

The time of the end is here. The day of the Lord Jesus (who is the Spirit of Jesus and not the physical Jesus) is at hand. Judgment day for Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and the billions of traditional Christians and Catholics and all others who were the principalities, power and rulers of darkness of this world and who also practiced spiritual wickedness, for the past 2000, is at hand, in a very big way.

These chosen few Christians have been, for the past 2000 odd years, wresting with Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and the billions of traditional Christians and Catholics who were the principalities power and corrupt rulers, who perpetrated spiritual wickedness in this world:

Ephesians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Now there will be no wresting. The Spirit of Jesus is very powerful on the surface of earth. This is His kingdom. Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and the billions of traditional Christians and Catholics and all others who were the principalities, power and rulers of darkness of this world and who also practiced spiritual wickedness, for the past 2000, will be dispatched, effortlessly, by teleportation, through black hole portals, to their dark dimension/destination, as follows:

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

In the past, it was recorded that Satan/the devil/Peter his popes and their church followers, actually murdered people who chose to directly read and use the Holy KJV N.T., on their own. They violently opposed any one having their own ideas about the Holy KJV N.,T.. They violently enforced their ideas on the masses and this included enforcing parables (which were given for the dead to bury their dead) on their charges. They had their own agenda.

Do you billion strong traditional Christians and billion strong Catholics still want to be among 'the dead who bury their dead' and not be among those who 'follow Jesus'?

These are the words/the truth, that were previously 'shut-up' 'sealed, and hidden, until now. These are coming to you as increased knowledge. They are being provided now, at the time of the end. It is time to wake-up to the words/the truth:

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Fact is, I could not be telling you these things (i.e. these words/truth) if we were not at the time of the end.

This might appear to be dark news. This might also appear to be condemning you unnecessarily. Fact is, this might be condemning you necessarily, i.e. for your own eternal benefit.

However at no event are these posts, dark news. These will not be dark news until it is too late to come onto the words/truth. For now (i.e. until then) this is your saving grace.

And me, feel free to challenge what I post, but not with the foolishness of tradition Christianity and Catholicism, but with the appropriate revelations (i.e. not parables) in the Holy KJV N.T.

At least awaken to the fact that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

It is totally impossible for even one billion to be the chosen few.

The ideas of a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics must be total, debilitating and terminal foolishness.

It is time to awaken to the words/truth. And recognize and praise what is worthy of praise. This is the only way to become noticeable to the Spirit of Jesus.

Seeking to win argument, any which way is total foolishness.

Do not defend foolishness that deliver you to hell, for no good reason. Why would you sacrifice your eternal life for the foolishness that corruptly passes for Christianity during your short 80 or so years on earth. Why sacrifice your 80 or so years on earth for an eternity in hell?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Have you heard, "we are spiritual being having a physical experience on earth"

Have you heard, "we are spiritual being having a physical experience on earth"

You have probably heard it said that "we are spiritual being having a physical experience on earth".

Tradition Christians and Catholics readily dismiss and condemn the above statement, as being not Christian.

Fact is, that statement is totally Christian.

It is because we are spiritual being having a short physical experience on earth, that the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, which make one free from the ten commandments were given:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

The above is a spiritual law that is given only to people who have realized clearly that they are spiritual being having a physical experience on earth.

Those who have not realized that they are spiritual being having a physical experience on earth cannot appreciate and/or use the law of Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. They are truly unfortunate people. They are 'the dead' and Jesus' attitude towards them is 'let the dead bury their dead'.

The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. say that, those who can and do, embrace the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus have God given freedom to transgress the ten commandments. This is the essential and only basis of Christianity.

By embracing and using the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, one is a Christian.

Christians have God given freedom. liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus. This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

The above is totally supported by the following which says that, when one become a Christian one become dead to the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (and by extension all the ten commandments):

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

If one is not awakened to the above fact (i.e. if one is not aware that one is spiritual being having a physical experience on earth), then one is only in their flesh. Then, the ten commandments (which are solely laws of the flesh) are used to manage one.

Fact is, we are all spiritual being having a physical experience on earth. However billions have lost awareness of this fact.

Those who have lost awareness of this fact, it is because they are spiritually dead. They are dead to their spirit which is eternal, so they are unaware of this truth. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'. When they die physically, they cannot and do not rise to spirit heaven, clad only in their spirit bodies.

While they were alive they were dead to their spirits and when they die they are also dead to their spirit. They cannot operate through their spirit bodies. Instead, when they die physically, they are dragged, unaware, into hell, inside the depths of earth.

It is worth every ounce of one's whit to become aware of the fact that one is spiritual being, who has come to earth to have a temporary physical experience.

And while one is here one must not be led by one's flesh but one must be led by one's own spirit, in perfect harmony with the Spirit/Will of God. This is achieved when one discern the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit and one is led by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and so, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

Know for sure that the ten commandments are not any laws from God. These laws were given by Moses, a man. It is widely believe that the ten commandments were given by God. This is so because Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews. He omitted to tell them the truth. He did not tell them that it was not God, who gave the ten commandments. Moses stood silent allowed the Jews to (erroneously) believe that the ten commandments were form God.

When Jesus came he, brought both grace and truth. Moses did not bring grace or truth. Jesus confirmed that Moses and not God, gave the ten commandments:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

Through Paul Jesus also confirmed that Moses did not use great plainness of speeh when he gave things (including the ten commandments) to the Jews:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Last edited:

Gurucam

The environment in which Jesus had to operate was evil and violently not supportive

The environment in which Jesus had to operate was evil and violently not supportive

The Jews denied, persecuted, tortured and eventually killed Jesus:

1 Thessalonians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Jesus had to fight the Jews single-handed-ly, simply to deliver His message. In other cultures when even simple holy men came, those cultures/people honor their messengers and gave them high thrones/seats in their communities. This was not so when Jesus came among the Jews:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Jesus was born a Jews. However he was not of the Jews. His home/kingdom was not among the Jews. He had quickly ceased being a Jew and became a Christian.

Even Peter, who Jesus identified to be Satan/the devil, had remain a Jews and was opposing Jesus from within His inner circle.

The Jews, Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billions strong Catholics have no claim on Jesus. They all rejected and continue to reject Jesus every day. They are simply pretending to be Christians while esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the Jewish/O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition. They did not let the old, O.T./Mosaic/ten commencements system die for them, so that they can become new people in Christ:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

2 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Fact is, Jesus had serious problems with Peter.

Peter who Jesus identified to be Satan/the devil had remained a Jew and he was loyal to the ruling Jews who were antichrist.

Satan/the devil/Peter was opposing and undermining Jesus from within His inner circle:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Matthew: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Jesus identified only one person to be Satan/the devil. This was Peter. The above was Satan/the devil/Peter tempting Jesus by offering Him, on behalf of the Jews, a share of their material power, materiel wealth and material ruler-ship if He abandon His new teachings and join them, on their terms. Of course Jesus totally refused and reiterated that they were Satan/the devil.

So, Jesus did not only have to deal with the Jews openly. He also had to deal with Satan/the devil/Peter who was opposing Him from within His inner circle.

Among those people, Jesus was a total outcast, who had to suffer and struggle in order to deliver his totally superior and divine message. Many times Jesus operated and slept in the boondocks.

Up to this day, billions pretend to love Jesus and follow Jesus. They claim to be Christians. Fact is, they are have totally reject Jesus and His new covenant in preference for the Old Jewish/Mosaic covenant. Perpetually and daily they relegate Jesus to the boondocks. However they foolishly expect Jesus to embrace, save and deliver them.

Billions (i.e. a billion strong traditional Christians and a billions strong Catholics) cannot be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven with Jesus:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Up to this day, billions of traditional Christians and Catholics who claim to be Christians, have been siding with and esteeming the Jews include Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes and the O.T/Jewish/Mosaic/ten commandment system, instead of the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus/Christian system.

For the past 2000 odd years, Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes, the Jews and billions of traditional Christians and Catholics have been opposing Jesus, just as he was opposed 2000 odd year ago.

Very many seem very unwitting/foolish. They were and are simply deceived and misled by Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes. They are truly foolish/unwitting and not deserving of any thing due to Christians.

The Jews of 2000 odd years ago (including Satan/the devil/Peter), were the flesh and blood people (i.e. they were spirituality dead people). They were also the violent, cruel and arrogant principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and perpetrators of spiritual wickedness, 2000 odd years ago:

12 For we (i.e. Jesus and Christians) wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

The following is serious spiritual wickedness.

This was perpetrated by the Jews and Satan/the devil/Peter, 2000 odd years ago and this continued to be perpetrated by the Jews, Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and billions of traditional Christians and Catholics, up to this day:

2000 odd years, Jesus confirmed that the ten commandments were 'onto dead'. He confirmed, also that, the ten commandments are the ministration of death. The ten commandments made and kept one spiritually dead. And Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit for those those who choose to follow Him. These are the Christians.

Fact is, one can discern and know the Spirit of Jesus only through one own heart/spirit. To impose (i.e. esteem, use, invoke and/or promote) the ten commandments (as laws of God) on people is to deliberately deny them awareness of their own heart/spirit and so deny them any possible communion with the Spirit of Jesus. This, in it self, is serious spiritual wickedness. The consequence of this is to deny billion the opportunity for, eternal life, a sinless life, salvation, deliverance to heaven and glorification by God. This is to deny people, every thing that Jesus came to offer and did offer.

Therefore it was and continue to be the height of spiritual wickedness to deny aspiring Christians and Christians their God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to to be led by the Spirit of Jesus.

However the above is exactly what the Jews and Satan/the devil/Peter did 2000 odd years ago. And this is exactly what the Jews, Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and billions of traditional Christians and Catholics have been doing for the past 2000 odd years. This is the height of spiritual wickedness.

And indeed, especially with respect to what passed for Christianity, the Jews, Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and billions of traditional Christians and Catholics were the principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and perpetrators of spiritual wickedness of this world, for the past 2000 odd years.

No one but the Jews, Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and billions of traditional Christians and Catholics were the principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and perpetrators of spiritual wickedness of this world, for the past 2000 odd years. They were the powers and principalities who ruled over and totally controlled and decided what passed for Christianity for the past 2000 odd years.

Billion of traditional Christians and Catholics believe that the principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and perpetrators of spiritual wickedness of this world were not them and that these were out side their fold. This is not so.

Billion of traditional Christians and Catholics were and are, the principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and perpetrators of spiritual wickedness of this world

It is time for at least a few from among the billions of traditional Christians and Catholics, to 'wake-up' to the deception which they hold as their erroneous version of Christianity. These are the last calls.

Now that the time of the end of their era, is at hand, their time time of the end is also at hand.

It is against the above (past and present) Satanic/Antichrist reality on earth that Jesus had to serve His God given mission. Jesus had to contend with great masses of spiritually dead people who were violent, arrogant and cruel and who were opposing His spirit and Spirit tradition. These spiritually dead people included the Jews who ruled and Satan/the devil/Peter as a Jewish spy.

Spiritually dead people are 'the dead'. It was with disdain that Jesus instructed those who 'follow Him', 'let the dead bury their dead'.

And Jesus actively delivered parables for 'the dead' and to 'let the dead bury their dead'. He delivered totally different things to those who accepted His spirit and Spirit based teachings and followed Him.

This is the very plain and very clear truth, as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.

It was expedient for Jesus to use parable to appeased these spiritually dead people. Parables were just to fool-up spiritually dead people, on their foolish terms. And so entice them to keep the peace, so that He (i.e. Jesus) could deliver his actual Christian message to the chosen few.

Please do not be caught with parables. They are not anchors on truth.

The following was your warning:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

You have this one temporal and very short life, to awaken to your your eternal life and to earn inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven. Do not waste this life by trying to save your physical life and by seeking to having a good material life on earth:

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The ten commandments are about saving and preserving physical life and physical life style on earth.

Fact is the ten commandments were given by Moses and not God. The ten commandments do have a relevance, but only as Caesar type laws. (i.e. the laws of one's land which all must esteem and uphold).

The ten commandment were given as schoolmaster to manage the physical behavior of spiritually dead people until they become spiritually aware:

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Although the above was intended to be the good temporal use of the ten commandments, there proved to be, a very evil down side to the ten commandments.

The ten commandments were found to be onto death (i.e. onto spiritual death) and therefore totally antichrist:

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The ten commandments killeth spiritual awareness. God and Jesus are Spirits. They can be discerned only by spiritually aware people through the faculties of their spirit body. God Who is a Spirit ( the Holy Spirit) and Jesus (who since 2000 odd years is the Spirit of Jesus) are totally anchored on human spiritual awareness.

The ten commandments are totally anti-spiritual-awareness, antichrist and anti-God, especially when they (i.e. the ten commandments) are promoted as God's laws. As the basis of judicial laws of one's land, the ten commandments are O.K. . . . but not as God's laws.

For 2000 odd years billions have prayed for God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, to come to earth:

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Your current life on earth is given for you to achieve the capacity and capability to inherit (live in) God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, when this kingdom come to the surface of earth.

To achieve the above capacity and capability you must, (in this life) become spiritually awakened/spiritually aware. And achieve communion with the Spirit of Jesus within your own heart/spirit. (God kingdom of heaven in within your own heart/spirit.) Then when you are led by this Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally, even if you have to transgress the ten commandments (i.e. these flawed laws from Moses), you have the recipe to serve and you are serving, your own spirit in perfect harmony with the Will/Spirit of God.

The above is what it takes to inherit and live in God's kingdom on earth, as it is in spirit heaven.

Recently God's kingdom as it is in spirit heaven has come to the surface of earth. Little time is left for a few more people to achieve the above capacity and capability.

Do not be caught in parables.

Parables were given by Jesus only to and for, 'the dead' to bury their dead'. These are not give as revelations of truth. Parables were give by Jesus because everyone (except the disciples) were spiritually dead and not given to know/get truth.

One of these parables implied that Jesus will return in a human physical body. This is not correct. This was given by Jesus to (spiritually dead) people who could not be told about the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Jesus.

Fact is since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus Who is also the Spirit of Truth. And this Spirit of Jesus came to earth (was made available to people on earth) 2000 odd years ago.

Fact is, the Spirit of Truth is literally, Jesus clad only in His Spirit body as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This meas that Jesus returned a second time, on earth, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This was 2000 odd years ago:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Spiritually dead people of that time (2000 odd years ago), could not be told, (i.e. they did not have the spiritual awareness to appreciate) that the Lord, who was promised by God, to Abraham and his seed, is a Spirit. They were simply not given by God to know spiritual things. And Jesus main mission was to introduce the Spirit of Truth which is also the Spirit of Jesus and the Spirit of Intercession.

The spiritually dead included the Jews who did not accept Jesus as their promised messiah. And they did not accept Jesus information about His Spirit Who is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession and they were the violent principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and perpetrators of spiritual wickedness, 2000 odd years ago:

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

The Jews denied, persecuted, tortured and eventually killed Jesus:

1 Thessalonians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Apparently the Jews and the masses of those people who were spiritually dead were still looking for a physical Lord. Clearly a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics have embraced the above Jewish idea.

The Jews, including Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and billions of traditional Christians and Catholics, all refused to look to things that 'not seen' and temporal, like the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. Instead they continue to look to and for, things things that 'seen' and temporal, like the a physical Lord/physical Jesus.

The following advise was given. However they all ignored this advise:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

17 Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Because the Jews were the flesh and blood people (i.e. spiritually dead people), principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, perpetrator of spiritual wickedness and violent, Jesus had to go under ground with His Truth. They were simply not given to know things spiritual.

Apparently no one other than the disciples were given to know spiritual things.

This led Jesus to deliver parables, to appease the masses of spiritually dead people on their terms. And Jesus encountered these spiritually dead people everywhere, in public. He had to deliver things to them. Jesus delivered things to these masses of people, that were suitable to their 'spirituality dead' state.

These multitude of spiritually dead people were not given by God to follow Jesus and they were not given to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Jesus could not and did not given them the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Jesus would not disobey God, His Father, so Jesus give these masses of spiritully dead people, parables.

Therefore, (in total obedience to God) parables (from Jesus) were not interned to deliver the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore, parables from Jesus, do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (in plain sight or hidden in their words). Parables were given to the (spiritually) dead for them to bury each other inside the earth, in hell. This served Jesus, openly declared, second agenda (and instruction), i.e. 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Jesus fooled up these spiritually dead people, with parables, on their terms and expectations, so as to appease them and have them keep the peace, while has delivered his actual message among those who were given by God to get His new message.

Many parables were carelessly mistaken by billions, to be truth. This was to all of their own very serious determent. Jesus made very plain and clear confirmations/revelations about His parables. He declared what parables were about, to who they were given and for what purpose. This is all a very important revelation in "Matthew" of the Holy KJV N.T.

One of these parable which Jesus delivered to the mass of spiritually dead people was that he will return in a human physical body. This is not truth. Jesus returned 2000 odd years ago clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. The sad fact is that only a chosen few people were expected to come onto spiritual awareness and achieve communion with and guidance from, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, through each of their own hearts/spirits.

Jesus told the masses of spiritually dead people that he will return in a physical body because they were not capable of grasping that he will return, clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

Jesus fooled-them-up so as not to dash their expectations. It was necessary to appease them (so that they will keep the peace) because they were violent, powerful and cruel. The idea that Jesus will return in a physical body was purely parable.

Jesus, Himself confirmed that parables are not for use by aspiring Christians and Christians. This information was given for the genuine seeker of truth. These are the chosen few who, through the past 2000 odd years were given by God to could and did follow Jesus. These were the chosen few who were given by God to follow Jesus and get truth, because they openly and genuinely sought truth (whih included the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The sad fact is that fake seekers of truth were never given by God to know or get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They were never and are not, among the chosen few.

A look at the Jews, Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and the billions of traditional Christians and Catholics will show that they were and are, all preconditioned and preoccupied with, the (O.T./Jewish/Mosaic/ten commandments ideas and other ideas of Satan/the devil/Peter (who remained a Jew).

These billion can never be genuine seekers of truth from the Holy KJV N.T.. When they read the Holy KJV N.T., vails are upon their hearts and their spiritual understanding.

Fact is, for 2000 odd years, these billions (who were the principalities and powers, rulers of darkness and perpetrators of spiritual wickedness), have been distorting and corrupting the Holy KJV N.T. so as to have its revelations 'force fit' and falsely support their Antichrist/Satanic rhetoric and agenda.

The Jews, Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and the billions of traditional Christians and Catholics all had preconditioned agendas. They were never genuine seekers of truth from the Holy KJV N.T.. This was their serious and terminal stumbling-stone.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith (i.e. that they did not seek it through spiritual awareness and communion with the Spirit of Jesus with one's own heart/spirit), but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

To seek things by faith is to seek things through belief in things that are 'not seen'. In the above, the thing that is 'not seen' is also eternal. This is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession:

Hebrews: 11 King James Version (KJV)
11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

This is totally in line with the following instruction and information:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

17 Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Notice how very simply and easily, the clear revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. is exposing the total foolishness and corruption which Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and billions of traditional Christians and Catholics held and promoted as Christianity, for the past 2000 odd years.

This is increased knowledge which was previously 'shut-up', 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T. (i.e. hidden) for the past 2000 odd years. This is surfacing now, at the time of the end. This, by it self, is a very clear marker for the time of the end.

Indeed we are at the time of the end. Soon billions will be running to and fro in mad frenzies:

Fact is, some of you, i.e. anyone of you (who are not yet among the chosen few), can still join the chosen few. You can still come on board. truth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The baseless boast and false confidence of traditional Christians and Catholics.

The baseless boast and false confidence of traditional Christians and Catholics.

The baseless boast and false confidence of billions of traditional Christians and Catholics.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billions strong Catholics all esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments while deceptively and erroneously believing that they are Christians. These people are in a very sad and unfortunate state

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

The above confirms that when one becomes a Christian one is a new creature. The O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments are passed away, i.e. Christians are not under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments.

The following is confirming the same thing:

The above confirm that when one become a Christian one becomes dead to the 'thou shall not covet commandment' and by extension, all the ten commandment.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics were not given by God to get/know (catch) the above revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.. These words/truth seemed to have been 'shut-up' and 'sealed in the Holy KJV N.T.', and so hidden from a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics are simply not among the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew 24:11 King James Version (KJV)

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be a few. They cannot be the chosen few. They are obviously the many who were and are, deceived by false prophets.

The following is the serious and terminal stumbling stone of a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics:

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics all esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which are onto death and the ministration of death and also him who had the power of death that is the devil. They are entangled with sin, falling short of the glory of God and hell.

It is commonly and clearly known that, under the (direct or indirect) leadership and rule of Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics all get buried in hell (purgatory) by their peers when they die physically.

On what 'foot' can you guys stand? Arrogant, self-righteous, self-serving and foolish arguments and rhetoric cannot change the above which are the literal and clear revelations of the Holy KJV N.T..

You guys are simply deceived by false prophets.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith (i.e. that they did not seek it through spiritual awareness and communion with the Spirit of Jesus within each of their own hearts/spirits), but as it were by the works of the law (i.e. by esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments). For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Spirit of Jesus makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

The Spirit of Jesus makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession makes intercession for us with the Holy Spirit, with groanings which cannot be uttered:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

These groaning which could not be uttered (openly) are anchored on one's own spirit, the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of Jesus. These require Christians (i.e. the chosen few) to transgress the ten commandments.

For the past 2000 odd years these could not be uttered openly by the chosen few authentic Christians because of flesh and blood people (spiritually dead people) who were the principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and perpetrators of spiritual wickedness, of this world.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

These flesh and blood people (spiritually dead people) who were the principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and perpetrators of spiritual wickedness, of this world, were, for the past 2000 odd years, the Jews, Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes and billion of traditional Christians and Catholics.

It was established:

Romans: 4 King James Version (KJV)
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

There was a time before Moses gave the ten commandments when, there was no ten commandments and there was no sin and people were spiritually aware. Then Moses gave the ten commandments and sin revived and people were made spiritually dead by the ten commandments.

The above says, sin came with the ten commandments. That is, without the ten commandments, there is no sin. Sin was not exist until the the ten commandments was introduced and then sin revived.

We were told in no uncertain terms, what things so ever the ten commandments say, it say only for those who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (there is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments):

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

This is because, with the advent of Jesus, righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments was manifested. The Spirit of Jesus was manifested as the physical Jesus.

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

The above say that there is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. This is through the faith of Jesus Christ. The question is, what is faith?

Hebrews: 11 King James Version (KJV)
11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Faith is the evidence of things hoped for, the evidence of things 'not seen'.

"The righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments is possible through the faith of Jesus Christ". What was the faith of Jesus Christ? Jesus had faith in and was led by, His Spirit which was the part of His make-up which came from The Holy Spirit/God. This was His 'not seen' Spirit. The is 'not seen' Spirit of Jesus.

This 'not seen' Spirit of Jesus is the Lord, since 2000 odd years ago.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty

This is not the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit, Who is G
od. God is a Spirit.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The Spirit of Jesus is another Spirit. After Jesus was crucified he shed his physical body (left it in the earth) and rose to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, clad only in His Spirit body to be Lord. from heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The Spirit of Jesus is a separate Spirit who is on the right side of the Holy Spirit. And in this Spirit of Jesus format Jesus is Lord for Christians/Saints from spirit heaven In this Spirit only format Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus makes intercession on behalf of Christians/Saints with the Holy Spirit:

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

The above intercession which is made by the Spirit of Jesus, on behalf of Christians/Saints with the Holy Spirit is done only according to what is with the hears/spirit of each Christian/Saint.

Spirit Of Jesus is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession.

The Spirit of Jesus cannot make intercession for Christians with the Holy Spirit with respect ideas and things which they arbitrarily choose. The Spirit of Jesus can make intercession for Christians with the Holy Spirit only with respect to things that are the essential fabric of each of their own hearts/spirits.

The above is supreme and individual guidance from the Spirit of Jesus. One can access and use this totally individualized and supreme guidance, which is only possible through the Spirit of Jesus, by searching one's own heart/spirit and discerning and communing with the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit. Then being led unconditionally (i.e. even if one has to transgress the ten commandments) into one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

In the above, 'the Spirit' is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. This is an independent Spirit who job it is to make intercession on behalf of Christians/Saints according to the Will/Spirit of God, Who is another Spirit.

Fact is, the Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit of Truth and also the Spirit of Intercession and an independent Spirit (from the Holy Spirit) because Jesus is the Truth, the way and the life and no one come onto (commune with) God (the Holy Spirit) without going through the Jesus;

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Billion of traditional Christians and Catholics are misled into believing that they can have direct communion with the Holy Spirit. This is not possible for Christians. Those who hold this belief and claim that they have direct communion with the Holy Spirit are all deceived and deluded. Know them to be so.

Above, Romans: 8 verses: 26 & 27 of the Holy KJV N.T. says:

1.) because of our infirmities, we would not know what we must know. Also we would not know what to pray for, say and do.

2.) However we are not left lost in our infirmities. The Spirit helps us, with respect to our infirmities. The Spirit make intercession for us with the Holy Spirit (i.e. the Will of God).

3.) This Spirit is the Spirit of Jesus because Jesus is the truth, the way and the life and no one come onto God (who is the Holy Spirit) without going though Jesus. Even though Jesus is clad only in His Spirit body since 2000 odd years ago, this has not changed. In fact Jesus is more than ever "the truth, the way and the life and no one come onto God (who is the Holy Spirit) without going though Jesus" since he is clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Jesus.

4.) The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession makes intercession with 'groaning which cannot be uttered'. 'Groaning which cannot be uttered' refers to ideas, beliefs, needs, desires and aspirations which cannot cannot be utter out loud in that environment. These are the ideas for which the Jews killed the physical Jesus. Primary among these is their God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of their spirit and because they are Christians:

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The above defines the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, which makes one free form the ten commandments:

Fact is, for the past 2000 odd years, the chosen few authentic Christians accept Jesus' instruction that they have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve in the newness of their spirits and so become Christians. This is anchored on the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus.

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is about discerning the Spirit of Jesus, within one's own heart/spirit and being led by the Spirit of Jesus, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. The Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (which make one free from the ten commandment) is the defining law for Christians.

The chosen few Christians have God's given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirits in perfect harmony with the Spirit/Will of God. When one is led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus (as discerned within one;s own heart/spirit)even if one has to transgress the ten commandments, one serve one own spirit in perfect harmony with the Will/Spirit of God. This is the new covenant.

For the past 2000 odd years the above God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve in the newness of their spirits and so become Christians had to go under ground as 'groaning which the chosen few could not utter'. This was because the Jews, Satan/the devil/Peter and a billion strong traditional Christians and Catholics active persecuted, tortured and even killed those who choose to talked about and live according to the above, law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which make one free from the ten commandments.

Fact is, the Jews, Satan/the devil/Peter and a billion strong traditional Christians and Catholics remained old people under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments. Clearly they were not spiritually awakened (they were 'the dead'). That is, they were 'flesh and blood' people, i.e. people who were only in the flesh. They were not given by God to discern the new covenant. It remained 'shut-up', 'sealed' and hidden from them.

However Jews, Satan/the devil/Peter and a billion strong traditional Christians and Catholics were the 'flesh and blood people, the principalities, powers, and rulers of darkness of this world. They were the perpetrators of spiritual wickedness. The Jews, Satan/the devil/Peter and a billion strong traditional Christians and Catholics are the people who the chosen few authentic Christians had to wrestle against:

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)

This is why 'the ideas and beliefs of the chosen few who were the authentic Christians/Saints', had to remain groaning which they could not utter. These were perfectly authentic Christian ideas and desires which require Christians to transgress the ten commandments. These would be would be and were anti-the-ten-commandments ideas and beliefs. However these are the ones which the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession made intercession with the Holy Spirit for the chosen few Christians.

. . . will continue.

Gurucam

Judges are esentially operating under the ten commandments. They all accruing sin.

Judges are esentially operating under the ten commandments. They all accruing sin.

All humans who (even in the least manner) esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments discern wisdom in that system. They are entangled with that system, which killeth spiritual awareness and deny one (both the enforcer and subject) awareness and/or merits in the spirit realm. They are all under the ten commandments and are subjected to sin, falling short of the glory of God and hell. This is so even if they are highest judge in the highest court of their land.

The ten commandments and it concepts are a total curse.

For this reason Jesus did the only thing possible to rid people of sin. He did-away-with the ten commandments and replace them with His Spirit. This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which make one free from the ten commandments:

Fact is

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics have openly rejected Jesus.

John: 8 King James Version (KJV)
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

The above tell us that the the ten commandments were used by the Jews for making their own judgement and punishments, which was done by stoning (to death). They clearly did not rely on God to judge and punish people, under the ten commandment (under His divine system).

Clearly in the above Jesus introduced and defined the new approach to the ten commandment. He did not uphold the ten commandments. The new approach to the ten commandments was not in upholding the ten commandments. The new approach was not in judging and seeking to punish, others, under the ten commandments.

The above was an endorsement of the fact that the ten commandments were a curse which no one could uphold, as required.

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

James: 2 KJV N.T.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

The ten commandments were and continue to be a serious curse. Therefore judging and punishing people under the ten commandments (i.e. for transgressing the ten commandments) was clearly not recognized by Jesus.

In the above Jesus identified a new sin that is related to the ten commandments. .

This new sin was earned/accrued by people who (obviously self-righteously) seek to enforce the ten commandment on others and also seek to (self-righteously) judge and punish others under the ten commandments.

Jesus new covenant was, 'he who is without sin, cast the first stone'.

Since then, the sin was not in transgressing the ten commandment. Sin was in judging and seeking to punish other under the ten commandments.

I know of a political party that is anchored on leader who perceive themselves to be Christians. They are some times in government and some times in opposition. When this party is in power they are always consumed with judging and punishing the previous government members of steeling. Fact is, they are no different.

Many citizens who claim to be Christians, perceived that judging and punishing others for steeling is a good and Christian act. This is not so.

Judging and seeking to punish others for sins which one also did (especially while claiming to be Christians), is a gravely antichrist and Anti-Jesus act. This is total denial of Jesus. To do this and simultaneously claim to Christian is to be a false prophet and a false Christian.

It is not steeling that seem to earn one sin. Jesus did away with the ten commandment and replace them with His Spirit, for Christians. It is the act of judging and seeking to punish other for sin which you also committed that is serious sin and earns one serious punishment.

In fact, a leader of that party, who while in Government, was behind the prosecution of political opponents who he, his party and their follows, accused of steeling (in must the same way as they did). Things did not work out well for that leader and that party.

This (quite young) leader fell ill, suffered and eventually died a very sad and unfortunate death, under very natural circumstances.

This leader and this party were with sin (they have admitted to steeling). However this leader, his party and their supporters got caught in the Antichrist, Anti-Jesus (but pro O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments) act of casting the first stone and many other stones at people who seemed to have had (no more than) the same sin that they had.

I know of at least one judicial officers, who participated in this antichrist charade, who became seriously ill and died under unfortunate but natural circumstance.

These are given as simple observations.

Of course, this is just one possible example. We have billions of traditional Christians and Catholics who, all definitely and inevitably transgress the ten commandments, but who simultaneously, self-righteously, arrogantly and boldly, cast stone at others who transgress the ten commandments, like them.

Jesus confirmed that only a few are chosen will find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven. A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be a chosen few. Among other misdeed, billions of traditional Christians and Catholics judge and seek to punish others who transgress the ten commandments.

They are standing on straws on a raging river, in a hurricane.

The simple Christian laws is, since all transgress the ten commandments, no one can judge and punish anyone for transgressing the ten commandments.

At any event the ten commandments are not any laws from or of, God. They were given by Moses (a man).

One may do such judging and punishing on earth under one's own idea and wisdom and the ten commandments. However judging and punishing people under the ten commandments is man created tool or managing the physical behavior of humans. The ten commandment were given by Moses, not God.

God's laws is the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus under which one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin, but in fact, be glorified by God, to become a Child of God and become saved and chosen for God's kingdom of heaven.

Even judges and judicial building have, in the past have the ten commandments posted on their precincts. Although billions believe that they these people and their institutions are serving God, they are not. They are serving man (i.e. the ruling status quo).

Fact is, such people inevitably face the consequence of denying and defying Jesus, when they die physically and are in the spirit realm, clad only in their spirit bodies.

Jesus did away with that cursed and evil O.T./Mosaic ten commandments system a long time ago.

You will notice that, a while back, postings of the ten commandments on some judicial building in the U.S.A.. This was the U.S.A. awakening to truth. No government or judicial system had any authority under God to judge and/or punish any human.

When they exercise such authority (even as governments and judiciaries and populations), it is solely under their own (individual or collective) 'man' ideas and 'man' volition. And such actions (although the perpetrators wear head covers, jacket and robes etc.,) are just as barbaric, as any other approach. Every one who practice these occupations, will face the consequences of their own individual entanglement (ideas, beliefs and actions) when they die physical.

Last edited:

Gurucam

What is love and what is love about?

What is love and what is love about?

What is love?

And what is love about?

It is confirmed that God is Love:

1 John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Do you accept this revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.. Or do we need certain people to correct the above revelation?

Based on the fact that 'God is love', there can be and are, no different kinds of love because there are no different kinds of God.

Love, where ever it arises and is sustained, is God.

Seem that there is love and then there are lots of other attractions/things/ideas which different people erroneously perceive to be love.

Last edited:

Gurucam

To be led solely by your own perceptions is to create a hell for you and yours

To be led solely by your own perceptions is to create a hell for you and yours

1 John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

The fact that God is love should be accepted because a much higher and wiser intelligence told us so:

We should not simply over ride that message and go with our own perceptions.

Fact is, all scriptures are given for our edification:

2 Timothy: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works

Scriptures are given for our edification because we all have infirmities. We simply would not know things and we would not know what to pray for, say and do:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

However, until one comes onto the above truth, one will perceive that one can know things.

Being blind to the fact that we have infirmities keeps us foolish. Being blind to the fact that we have infirmities keeps us believing our own foolishness (i.e. incomplete and inaccurate conclusions). This directly denies us the actual truth which we should know, pray for, say and do. This is the reason for our grave mistakes and all our mistakes. Our own delusions which we (erroneously) perceive to be truth/wise drives us into actions which create and sustain our own hell, for each of us.

Scriptures must be use for our edification. Scriptures are not given for us to 'correct' according to our own individual and/or collective perceptions.

In this example, the correct approach is to accept the revelation that, 'God is Love' therefore there can be and are, no different kinds of love because there are no different kinds of God.

Then take it from here. Do not deny this revelation. Instead, seek to discern/come to know the truth in this revelation. The idea of scriptures is not to correct scriptures to suit and support, our own ideas/perceptions.

You have to seek silently and within yourself an answer to the following: If the above is truth, i.e. if God is love and there cannot be different types of God, why would I perceive that there are different types of love? This is your search to enlightenment.

Fact is, every one seem to have his/her own perception of 'what is love'. Most of these seem to be anchored on establishing binding contractions where love is perceived to exist.

Fact is God is love, therefore love has the wisdom/omniscience of God. When love is 'alive' and keeping things together, God is present and running things.

However when love wains or was never present, God is absent and God had or have nothing to do with those associations or relationships. Under this system one is strictly on one's own. This is so, even if one uses the ten commandments to regulate one's behavior in these relationships and associations.

Fact is, God as love, is the motivation, guidance and glue of God's the creation. To accept and have God in one one's life one must simply have association and relationships which are held together by love and let other, freely, do the same.

When love is absent (either because love was never present or love is no longer present) in any desired relationship or association, one must not establish and/or hold such associations and relationships.

God/Love has no regard for or recognition of, the ten commandments.

The above is the mysteries of God in His capacity as love who guides one in His kingdom of heaven. The Spirit of Jesus is quite literally the Spirit of (true) Love who perfectly amalgamates, the love in one's own spirit with the Love in the Holy Spirit.

If you perceive that (contrary to the Holy KJV N.T.) there are different kinds of love, then you are also perceiving that there are different kinds of Gods. Then the Holy KJV N.T. can teach you nothing. And the Holy KJV N.T. is not your Holy Book. You are your own Lord (based on your own limited perceptions). You are not willing to accept a higher wisdom as your Lord. The Lord Jesus had a much more informed, expanded and all encompassing, perception.

And since (like all others) you have infirmities (and you use your own perceptions), the life which your create and sustain for your self (and your family) will be hell.

Fact is the revelation is very simple, "God is Love". This means that where ever love arises and is sustained this is God. This is so whether love has arisen and is sustained for a spouse or one's parent.

This means that if love has arisen and is sustained for a mate or love has arisen and is sustained for one's parents, it is all the same. That is, God is present and is also an essential ingredient in those relationships. However, if love is absent in those relationship (like in law regulated relationships) then God is not any part of those relationships, be it a spousal or parental relationship.

The above is how one reads things as are they are. One is told that one has infirmities, the questions is, why would one one to correct or add to the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.?

Accept that your own perceptions are flawed and deluded. However you are not left abandon with your incapacity and flawed perceptions, there is a path which allows you to ignore/override your own (erroneous) perceptions (and not be deceive by these) and instead, get to your true goal. Your true goal is to create, sustain and live in, heaven on earth for you and yours, while serving the Will/Spirit of God.

This is the magic/supremacy/divinity of authentic Christianity, which only a chosen few have found, so far. This is achieved when one is led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit.

When one is led by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, one does not have be bothered by one's own perceptions. One does not have to figure out what one must know, pray for, say and do. The Spirit of Jesus does that most efficiently and silently through a connection between His Spirit and the spirit of each person. And this informs the guidance which He (the Spirit of Jesus) offers to each person, silently and individually through each of their own hearts/spirits.

All that one has to do, in order the achieve 'freedom from sin', 'Grace of God' and 'a life in God's kingdom of heaven', on earth and else where, is to discern the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit and be led by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, unconditionally (i.e. even if one has to transgress the ten commandments). This and only this is Christianity. Crying, begging, extortion etc., cannot and will not change the above facts.

Of course everyone is obligated to recognize and uphold the laws of one land.

The sad fact is that, from among billions who are called to be Christians only a chosen few will ever come to know the above truth (i.e. only a few will come to know the only authentic path to Christianity). That is, only a few have ever been chosen, are chosen and will ever be, chosen.

This is simply the sad and unfortunate way that the cookie crumbles.

The least that this should confirm to you is that, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billions strong Catholics were deceived by false prophets. Their ideologies, which passes for Christianity, must be corruption (of Christianity).

Last edited:

Gurucam

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

The above says, when Jesus was crucified he rose to God's kingdom of heaven, clad only in His Spirit body to be Lord for Christians. Jesus is clad only in His Spirit body, on the right side of the Holy Spirit, ready, willing and able to make intercession on behalf of Saints/Christian, with the Holy Spirit.

The above says that Jesus remained a separate Spirit (i.e. separate from the holy Spirit), on the right side of the Holy Spirit so as to make intercession for us. Therefore it is the Spirit of Jesus who makes intercession for each of us, with the Holy Spirit/God.

We are told that God is a Spirit:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Since God is a Spirit, God is not a man in a human physical body. God had or has, no physical body. God has no fingers. The ideas/perception that God used his fingers to carve out the ten commandments in stone tables is parable or falsehood.

Fact is, God did not give the ten commandments. Moses gave the ten commandments and allowed the Jews to falsely believe that God gave the ten commandments. Moses did this so that the Jews will uphold the ten commandments (which were really the laws of their land), without physical supervision. Fact is, it is clearly confirmed that Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he gave the ten commandments to the Jews. Moses lied:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Moses did not bring Grace and Truth. The above confirmed that Moses lied. Moses brought and gave lies. Moses gave the ten commandments and fooled-up the Jews into believing that God gave the ten commandments so that they will take the ten Commandment seriously. The ten commandments were essentially laws of the land for landless people who had no formal system of laws of the land and order. The ten commandments are not more than Cesar type laws masquerading as God's laws for ease of enforcement.

Fact is Moses did not bring Grace or Truth. Only Jesus brought Grace and Truth. And when Jesus came among those people 2000 odd years ago, that was the first time that Grace and Truth came (was made available) to those people. Fact is Grace and Truth were hidden from those people until Jesus came among them. This marked the time of the end of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments period. Up to this day billions refuse to accept that 2000 odd years ago marked the time of the end of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment period.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

To claim that Moses brought Grace and/or Truth is to deny and blaspheme Jesus. This is to willfully deny Jesus his just dues.

Fact is, since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus Who is on the right side of the Holy Spirit in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The Spirit of Jesus must be discerned by each person, within each of them selves. This is within each of their own hearts/spirits:

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus), because he (the Spirit of Jesus) maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

If we accept that the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus who dwells in God's kingdom of heaven, that is within each of our own hearts/spirits. And if we accept that what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of us to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of what is in our own hearts/spirit and the Will/Spirit of God, Then, since God is love, this must all involve love. Indeed love must be the essential ingredient in what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of us to know, pray for, say and do.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Beware of false prophets. They will want to tell you the words/truth from God.

Beware of false prophets. They will want to tell you the words/truth from God.

Only the Spirit of Jesus can and do deliver the words/truth, directly and individually, to each person through his/her own heart/spirit. And the Spirit of Jesus has a precisely different set of words/truth for each person.

No two persons can or do, have the same words/truth. Do not be fooled.

Only the Spirit of Jesus intercedes for each person individually.

Many people claim to be prophets who intercedes directly with the Holy Spirit and knows the words/truth, as a collective and generalized revelation from God. And they go on to share the words/truth with every one. They are all fake. They are false prophets who are deceiving many (billions).

Fact is, every one must know the words/truth only on their very own, through a personal, private, individual and direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus, through each of his own heart/spirit.

The words/truth which one gets from the Spirit of Jesus (in the above manner) are not generalized information. It is precisely individualized information and guidance. It is not possible for anyone to get and know 'the words/truth' for another person.

The words/truth is delivered individually and directly to each person by the Spirit of Jesus and the words/truth which the Spirit of Jesus deliver in totally unique for each person.

The words/truth is never and not generalized laws like the ten commandments. The words/truth which the Spirit of Jesus delivers are different for each person. This is why in order to get the words/truth, from the Spirit of Jesus, each person must search his/her own heart/spirit and discern and commune with the Spirit of Jesus individually, within his own heart/spirit.

The idea of churches, popes, pastors priests etc. (as physical entities) is totally O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments. This is not at all N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus ideology.

People who claim that they are a prophet who have 'the words/the truth and start a Christian church to lead others (based on the words/truth which they have), are total false prophets. This is totally antichrist and Anti-Jesus.

Jesus' Christian church is totally 'not seen' and is anchored and lead by His Spirit Who commune with, informs and guide each of His followers very privately and individually, through their own individual hearts/spirits.

Never loose track of the fact that Jesus has to agendas and two churches. One is for those who follow Him. This is a 'not seen' church. This church has no physical manifestation or physical leaders. Jesus other church is his platform for the dead to bury their dead. This church is totally 'seen' (i.e. physical with physical leaders).

Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus anchors and leads his Christian (follow me) church, personally through, individual communion from His Spirit to the individual spirits of each of His chosen few authentic followers. No one gets between an authentic follower of Jesus (i.e. those who actually and authentically follow Him) and the Spirit of Jesus (Who passes all knowledge and guidance which are totally individualized).

Jesus had, openly declared, pursued and provided for, two agendas:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

It is important to know that the church of Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes is not Jesus (follow me) Christian church. This is Jesus' Satanic church where spiritually dead people (i.e. the dead) are sent and where (when they die physically) they eventually bury each other inside the earth in hell (Purgatory). They are 'the dead bury their dead'.

The following defines the church that Jesus anchored on Peter, who He identified to be Satan/the devil:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

These people get buried in hell (Purgatory) for what could be a permanent stay. This is so because only a very 'iffy' promise is held out to them. The 'iffy' promise of their hope is that< their spirit may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

The above is the predicament of those who follow Satan/the devil/Peter instead of actually following Jesus.

Each person who actually followed Jesus, follow the Spirit of Jesus. This is to follow Jesus in the regeneration. Each such person search his/her own heart/spirit to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do. Then he or she is lead into his/her works by only this information and guidance which the Spirit of Jesus provides through his/her own heart/spirit. This is the only Christian way. Nothing else is Christianity.

This form of getting information and guidance is not something which 'a prophet' can get and tell everyone.

Many claim to be prophets, etc.. If such people claim to have the words/truth for more than him or her self, know for absolute sure that such people are total false prophets.

The above is a mystery of God's kingdom of heaven which enables one to detect false prophets.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do you soweth so as to reap an end in hell (Purgatory) or for an end in heaven?

Do you soweth so as to reap an end in hell (Purgatory) or for an end in heaven?

Have no doubt, there are two ways to 'soweth'. One takes you to hell, the other to heaven. It is all your choice.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Jesus' Christian church is totally 'not seen' and eternal. It is anchored on and lead by, His Spirit (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus) Who communes with, informs and guides each of His followers very privately and individually, through each of their own individual hearts/spirits. Those who embrace this church soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

Never loose track of the fact that Jesus had, promoted and catered for, two agendas and He established two churches (one for each agenda):

1.) One of Jesus' churches is for those who follow Him. This is a 'not seen' church. This church has no physical manifestation and/or physical leaders. This is about discerning, communing with and being lead by the Spirit of Jesus, as discern through one's own heart/spirit. This is to soweth tot Spirit and reap eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

2.) Jesus other church is his platform for 'the dead to bury their dead'. This church is totally 'seen' (i.e. physical with physical leaders). This is for spiritually dead people. These people are dead to their own hearts/spirits. Therefore these people are aware of only their flesh bodies. Therefore these people can soweth only to flesh and reap corruption and inheritance of hell/Purgatory (i.e. the kingdom of Satan/the devil/Peter)

1.) Jesus' # 1 church: His Christian 'follow me' church:

Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus anchors and leads his Christian (not seen', (follow me) church. He does this personally, as the Spirit of Jesus, through, individual communion from His Spirit to the individual spirits of each of His chosen few authentic followers.

Fact is, no one gets between an authentic follower of Jesus (i.e. those who actually and authentically follow Him) and the Spirit of Jesus (Who passes all knowledge and guidance which are totally individualized). The Spirit of Jesus intercede directly and individually (with the Holy Spirit) for each person in this church.

The people in this church are the chosen few authentic Christians who actually follow Jesus in the correct manner. They are the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven. These are the chosen few people who are authentic Christians and who differ in no way from Jesus Christ, except that Jesus is Lord of All.

When these people die physically, they do not go to hell. They rise in three days, clad only in their spirit bodies, to be like angles in spirit heaven. These are the chosen few people who quite literally follow Jesus, in three days, to God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm, when they die.

The above church is totally 'not seen' and eternal. It is anchored and lead directly by the 'not seen' Spirit of Jesus, through the totally 'not seen' hearts/spirits of each of the chosen few few authentic Christians. This church serves Jesus' first agenda which 'follow me'.

2.) Jesus # 2 church. Jesus 'let the dead bury their dead' church. This is Jesus' Satanic church. This is anchored by Peter, who Jesus, Himself, identified to be Satan/the devil. The dead are people whose spirits must be saved. They are sent to this church.

Jesus established this church, under Satan/the devil/Peter, as a devise/institution to 'let the dead the dead bury their dead', willingly and peacefully. These people take this path to hell (Purgatory) inside the earth willingly and peacefully, because they are given hope under a very 'iffy' promise. They are told that their spirit may be saved at some still to come day of the Lord Jesus. This is a very 'iffy' promise/hope.

The following defines the parameters of the church of Satan/the devil/Peter and the 'iffy' promise which was held out to them:

Notice that the promise/hope is that their spirit may be saved at some still to come day of the Lord Jesus. Some of these people who follow Satan/the devil/Peter, his popes etc., are inside the earth, in hell, for over 2000 odd years already. Fact is, if no one ever shows-up to save their spirit, then no promise is broken. The promise or hope is that their spirits 'may be saved'.

It is totally known that the people who follow Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes get buried inside the earth in hell (Purgatory) when they die and they willingly and peacefully go there with the hope that the day of the Lord Jesus will come at some (still to come) day and then their spirits may be saved.

These are essentially the billion strong Catholics. However these also include the billion strong traditional Christians, for they also esteem and followed Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes. They cannot be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven:

In the above (i.e. let the dead bury their dead') 'the dead' are spiritually dead people. These are people whose spirits must be saved. They are aware of only their flesh and blood bodies. They are children of the flesh. They can soweth only to flesh. They cannot soweth to Spirit.

These people (who follow Satan/the devil/Peter) live as spiritually dead people and are naturally drawn to the church of Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes. They remain spiritually dead for all their lives and they die physically as spiritually dead people. Then they are buried inside the earth in hell (Purgatory) by their peers.

This church (of Satan/the devil/Peter) serves Jesus' second agenda which is 'let the dead bury their dead'.

It is to one's own very serious and terminal detriment, to ignore that Jesus had and has, promoted, confirmed and provided for, two agendas. Jesus did not only have, promoted, confirmed and provided for, His Christian, 'follow me' agenda. Jesus also had, promoted, confirmed and provided for, His 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda. This is according to God will and God's old promise.

God had long promised that only children of God will inherit His kingdom without any children of the flesh. Children of God are the chosen few who actually followed Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus. Children of the flesh are 'the dead who bury their dead'. These follow Satan/the devil/Peter and his popes.

Jesus was simply serving God's promise with His two agendas and two churches. One centered on 'following Him' and the other on letting the dead bury each other in hell (Purgatory). Fact is, hell by any other name is still hell.

Jesus made no secret of the above:

Jesus very clearly identified only one person to be Satan/the devil. This was Peter.

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Matthew: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

It is quite expected for Satan/the devil to deny that he is Satan/the devil and so deceive billions, so as to claim them (billions) for hell and so have them delivered to his kingdom in hell, when they die physically.

If billions choose to make excuses for Satan/the devil/Peter and also choose to follow Satan/the devil/Peter, then 'so be it'. No other person or entity is to be blamed. It all up to each person's free choice.

Each person is free to ignore the idea of following Jesus and going to God's kingdom of heaven and instead, choose to follow Satan/the devil/Peter and go to hell in the kingdom of Satan/the devil.

Both, the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of Jesus, are totally impersonal. They simply enable/allow one to reap according to one's own free choice, which is one's 'sowething' or 'entanglement'.

Of course, there are many among those who have ignored Jesus and instead, followed Satan/the devil/Peter (by their own free and willing choice) and who will want to blame, punish and persecute others for their folly, now that previously hidden 'words'/'truth' are surfacing, as increased knowledge, now, at the time of the end.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Forgetting all others, for you, is it heaven or hell, after this one life?

Forgetting all others, for you, is it heaven or hell, after this one life?

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Have no doubt, during this one life, there are two ways to 'soweth'. One takes you to hell, the other to heaven. It is all your choice.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

If you transgress the ten commandments so as to 'serve in the newness of spirit', you soweth to Spirit. You cannot and do not, get sin, even if you transgress the ten commandments. You are under grace of God and you are glorified by God. You are a child of God and you earn eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

'Serving in the newness of spirit', is anchored on the law of Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the ten commandments:

However if you esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, you are made and kept spiritually dead, you inevitably accrue sin, fall short of the glory of God and you are delivered to hell (Purgatory).

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above say that the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' (and by extensions all the ten commandments) were found to be 'onto death'.

To be 'onto death' is to be made spiritually dead. The above say that the 'thou shalt not covet commandment' and by extension all the ten commandments, makers and keeps one spiritually dead.

To be 'spiritually dead' is to be dead to your spirit/heart body. This is to be aware of only your flesh and blood body. Then you can soweth only to flesh. You are doomed. (this is to be 'the dead who bury their dead' and not the ones who 'follow Jesus')

This is the bottom line, made very simple. Short and sweet with respect to truth.

Some of you might want to counter the above with parables. If so:

Please note that the bulk of Jesus' deliveries that are recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. are parables. At all event, parables, from Jesus, were given for 'the dead to bury their dead'. Parables, from Jesus, were not given to those who follow Him.

Parables, from Jesus, were given to fool-up the (spiritually) dead into living peacefully on earth then have them bury each other peacefully and contentedly in hell (Purgatory), when they die physically. This was to enable God's Spirit/Will

God's Spirit/Will is to allow only children of God/Christians (i.e. those who correctly follow Jesus) to inherit the surface of earth when His kingdom of heaven come here, without any children of the flesh (children of the flesh are "the dead').

This is why Jesus devise this cunning plot to peacefully mange spiritually dead people while they live on earth and then have them willingly, contentedly and peacefully bury each other in hell when they die. This was Jesus simply obeying and serving the Spirit/Will of God.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

A heir is one who becomes a Christian/child of God. The Jews and others who remain O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people cannot be and are not heirs. They are are not aware of their own hearts/spirit. They are aware of only their flesh and blood body. They are children of the flesh:

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

What indeed is heir according to the promise. The question is when one become an authentic Christians, what is one heir too? And what is 'the promise'?

The following tells us what is the promise that one is heir too when one becomes a christian/child of God. This promise is that, only children of God (i.e. authentic Christians) will inherit God's kingdom of heaven, totally without any children of the flesh:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

'Children of God' are those who literally transgress the ten commandments so as to be led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus, as discern within each of their own hearts/spirit. This is how to soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven. These people follow Jesus to spirit heaven, in three day, after they die physically. These people actually and correctly 'follow Jesus' (i.e. in the regeneration).

'Children of the flesh' are all who remain esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition, even in the least manner. Being under the ten commandments keeps these people spiritually dead, they inevitably accrue sin, fall short of the glory of God and go to hell (Purgatory) when they die. They are the 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Children of the flesh will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with children of God:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

The son of the bondwoman was Ishmael. He was born under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment covenant. He was born of the flesh. He was a child of the flesh (i.e. a spiritually dead person).

The son of the freewoman was Issac. He was born under the New spirit and Spirit based covenant. He was a child of promise, a child of Spirit and a child of God.

I can add very many more different revelations (from the Holy KJV N.T.) to totally and literally support the above. However I do not want to make this post longer.

Sorry to be even so long already, in my posts.

Fact is, it is always totally necessary to include the supporting revelations from the Holy KJV N.T..

I want to deliver nothing of my own accord. Nor do I want it to be perceived that I am delivering things of my own accord.

Last edited:

Gurucam

My dear readers, please beware of making the following very serious mistake:

My dear readers, please beware of making the following very serious mistake:

The above revelations have a literal and very clear and unifying message, which is as follows:

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven. This means that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics are the many who are deceived by false prophets.

This means that the idea of Christianity which a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics have and hold, cannot be correct. This must be corruption and foolishness.

Rest assured that if Jesus returns in a human physical body He will be delivering authentic Christianity and this will be totally contrary to the ideas which the billion strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholic hold and believe to be Christianity.

The billion strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics are firmly expecting Jesus to return in a physical human body and confirm their (corrupted and distorted) version of Christianity as being authentic Christianity.

The above cannot and will not happen.

This means that, if Jesus return in a human physical body, the billion strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics will totally not recognize Jesus. If the authentic Jesus returns, in a human physical body, the billion strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics will foolishly perceive Him to be a false prophets. Simply because His ideologies will not support their false and corrupt ideas of Christianity.

These billion strong traditional Christians and billion strong Catholics will attempt to deny, relegate, persecute, torture and even kill the physical Jesus all over again, just as the Jews did 2000 odd years ago.

In the above, I posted 'attempt to deny, relegate, persecute, torture and even kill Jesus all over again, just as the Jews did 2000 odd years'. This is because this time around no one will succeed in denying, persecuting, torturing and/or killing Jesus.

Fact is, 2000 odd years ago Jesus' kingdom was not of this world. There was no one to fight for Him. This is because Jesus' kingdom was spiritual, in God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm. And Jesus' weapons was and is, spiritual:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

The above changed recently.

For 2000 odd years, billions were praying for God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, to come to the surface of earth:

The above has finally happened.

As of recently this world (the surface of this earth) conformed to God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven. This enabled the surface of earth to be conformed to the kingdom Jesus and the Holy Angels. This is a spiritual kingdom.

Fact is since 2000 odd years ago, the physical Jesus was no more. Jesus will not return in a physical body. Only the Spirit Jesus (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus) remained as the Lord from and in, God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. There are no physical weapons in this realm.

Since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus:

The weapon of the spirit realm are the weapons of the Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Angels.

With the recent advent of God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, coming to the surface of earth, new weaponry were empowered on earth. These are spiritual weapons are they are now fully functional on the surface of earth. These are the weapons of the Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Angels. And the Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Angels are the most competent wielders of these weapons.

This means the war which will be waged on earth, against those who opposed and corrupted Jesus' Christian tradition, will be different. This time around the Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Angels will be able to and will, wield and use, spiritual weapons.

This is not a physical war. This is war in which 'magic' will be wielded. Primary among spiritual 'weapons' is seamless and very instantaneous teleportation of unsuitable persons (on earth), to other dimensions, according to their individual entanglement. This is describe as follows in the Holy KJV N.T.:

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

The billions who are not chosen to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on earth, will be teleported in the twinkling of an eye, seamlessly, through black hole portals to hell inside the earth. They will not recognize what has happened to them.

They will falsely perceive that this world has become hell. The fact is that their teleportation will be so instantaneous and seamless that they will not know that they have been teleported to hell, inside the earth. Fact is, all the 'end of time' events are living, every day, all time, reality in hell. Their swift and seamless teleportation to hell will leave them perceiving that this earth (their last home) has become hell (their new home). This will only their delusion.

The fact is, the surface of earth is promised (by God) to children of God, without any children of the flesh. The surface of earth will not go through any of the end of time events. However, all children of the flesh (i.e. all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people) will be out of here (through teleportation though black hole portals to hell). This will be done seamlessly, instantaneously and not (at all) detectable.

Know that, all 'end of time events' are simply the unending realities in hell. These are simply and mistakenly perceived to be a new event for those who are suddenly and seamlessly teleported to hell.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The world is in turmoil. Rest assured that:

The world is in turmoil. Rest assured that:

According to the Holy KJV N.T., the world must come to turmoil.

The world is in turmoil which is increasing. Rest assured that:

18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

There will be no end of the world because the promise of God is that His kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven will come to earth:

Matthew: 6King James Version (KJV)

The coming to earth of God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, cannot be 'the end of the world'. However this can and will mark 'the time of the end' of the Dark Age (i.e. during which God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven was not on earth) and the dawn of a New Age in which God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven has finally come to the surface of earth.

More pointedly, there will be no 'end of the world' for some, i.e. there will be no 'end of the world' for the chosen few. The chosen few are carded to inherit the surface of earth when God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, comes to the surface of earth:

Matthew 22:14 King James Version (KJV)

If one seek the help of and deliverance through, Jesus one must accept and obey Jesus' revelations and instructions.

It is therefore very necessary to get Jesus' message very correct.

It is confirmed that only a few will actually get the revelations of Jesus correct. These are the chosen few who actually follow Jesus (correctly). These are not the dead who get buried in hell, by their physically alive peers, when they die physically.

Jesus' instruction is very clear:

By the above, Jesus clearly confirmed that He separated those people, who he came among, into two sets and He treated and dealt with each set differently.

The above is a clear request to Christians (i.e. those who follow Him) to leave 'the dead' to their own foolish devises. This cannot be a request for those who 'follow Jesus' to do or offer, charity to 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Also this cannot be a request to those who 'follow Jesus' to 'love' 'the dead who bury their dead'. In the above Jesus expressed disdain for the 'the dead'. In fact, 'let the dead bury their dead convey that Christians (i.e. those who follow Jesus) must simple leave the dead alone to be buried by their peers in hell (Purgatory), when they die.

Clearly, those who follow Jesus are the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

Those who follow Jesus simply cannot be the billion strong traditional Christians and the billions strong Catholics.

It seem to be a common error (among billions) to ignore Jesus (and do as they please) and simultaneously claim to be Christian. This is clearly what a billion strong traditional Christians and a billions strong Catholics are doing, for the past 2000 odd years.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billions strong Catholics seem to ignore, change and/or corrupt the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., simply to have them 'force fit' their ideas.

Seem that the serious err of the billion strong traditional Christians and the billions strong Catholics is that they ignore and disobey Jesus while foolishly believing and claiming that they are Christians.

The most fundamentals of Jesus teaching and request is: 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead. Billion do not accept or believe this request.

The billion strong traditional Christians and the billions strong Catholics treat everyone the same. They erroneously perceive that Christians will treat everyone equally. This is not what Jesus instructed.

Clearly it not easily possible to identify 'the dead who bury their dead', so as to leave them to their own devises. This infirmity is possibly understandable. The simple alternative is to simply be the meek. And so initiate nothing, unless one is sure of one's action, less one empowers God's and Jesus' enemies.

One cannot simply choose to treat everyone equally and then claim that to be a Christians ideal. This is to defy and deny Jesus and His request and instruction.

However if one choose to treat everyone equally, then that is all O.T.. The sin/Christians transgression, lies in doing so and also claim that one is following Jesus and that one is a Christian.

The serious, grave and probably not forgivable sin, is to promote and do an antichrist thing and boldly claim to be Christian.

If one is not able to actually follow Jesus (i.e. accept and adopt Jesus requests) that is a fine. It is well prophesied that only a few will find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven.

Only a chosen few are given to 'bear' Jesus Christian teachings and requests.

However when one ignore Jesus and do as one like and claim that one is Christian,this is the very grave and serious sin. When one do this, one is simply a false Christian and a false prophet. Such a one cannot get the help of Jesus. Jesus cannot and will not confess such a one to God.

The fact that Jesus separated his people into two sets is critically important, ti must be taken very seriously. Billions seem to totally ignore this fact and do as they please.

However the fact that Jesus separated these people into two sets, ties into the following revelation which is also widely corrupted:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

In the above 'neighbor' is commonly but corruptly interpreted to be 'everyone'. The words 'neighbor' and 'everyone' are totally different. Neighbor describe people in one's community. This is 'like'/similar people. That is, people of 'a same' grouping. It this case 'neighbor' described those who 'follow Jesus' and not those who are 'the dead who bury their dead'. Christians are instructed to have nothing to do with 'the dead' (i.e. have nothing to do with spiritually dead people).

For those who 'follow Jesus', their neighbor are those who 'follow Jesus'. However when those who 'follow Jesus and grouped together with 'the dead who bury their dead' these and only these are 'everybody'.

The fundamental corruption of the word 'neighbor' to mean 'everybody', is done to change the fact that only a few are chosen.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics (who obviously cannot be the chosen few) perceive that if they convert 'neighbor' to 'everyone' they can throw away the idea that only a few were and will be chosen and so (by their own volition and not Jesus') open the flood gates for billions.

Last edited:

Gurucam

There can be no end of the world. This is not God's Will.

There can be no end of the world. This is not God's Will.

There can be no end of the world because God has long promised that children of God will inherit His kingdom on earth, without children of the flesh:

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The above says that when one cease being a Jews, a Greek or any thing else, and becomes a Christian, then one is heir according to the promise. This promise is that only Christians (i.e. children of God) will inherit God's kingdom of heaven, without any children of the flesh (i.e. spiritually dead people).

Galatians 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Also there will be no 'end of the world', because the promise of God is that His kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven will come to earth:

Matthew: 6King James Version (KJV)

Billions have been praying for the above.

The coming to earth of God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, cannot be 'the end of the world'. However this can and will mark 'the time of the end' of the dark age (i.e. during which God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven was not on earth) and the dawn of a new age in which God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven has finally come to the surface of earth.

The above is according to the prophesy of Daniel:

Fact is, recently God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, has finally come to the surface of earth. What is being witnessed is the destruction of all the Old to give way to the New.

So please wake up to truth as confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T..

It is very clearly confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. that only a chosen few will qualify to be on the surface of earth and so inherit God's kingdom, as it is in spirit heaven, when God's kingdom (as it is in spirit heaven) finally come to the surface of earth.

The question will you be among the chosen few?

The question is have you found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven (as it is in spirit heaven)?

Or are you among the the billion strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics (who separately or together) cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and inheritance of God's kingdom of heaven (as it is in spirit heaven).

These billion strong traditional Christians and billion strong Catholics are clearly the many who were deceive by (witting or unwitting) false prophets

Where do you stand? Are you still spouting O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideologies and falsely claiming that those are Christianity?

Have you refused to drop and do-away-with the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition and so become a New person in Christ?

The above says that one becomes 'dead to the law when one becomes a Christian'. The above also confirmed that 'the law' which one becomes 'dead to when one becomes a Christian' is the 'thou shalt no covet commandment' and by extension all the ten commandments.

What further proof do you need to realize the most basic Christian truth which is that: the N.T./spirit and Spirit based/Christian system was given to "do-away-with" and replace the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system, for those who choose to follow Jesus and become Christians.

The ten commandments were found to be onto death. They were left (intact), not for those who 'follow Jesus' but for 'the dead to bury their dead'. You should be very acutely aware of the fact that Jesus had, promoted and provided for, two agendas, as follows:

22. But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

For 2000 odd years, a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics have been foolishly quoting and using things which Jesus left for the dead to bury their dead. They have been doing this under the false belief that those were for those who 'follow Jesus'. They have be totally deceived.

If you do not know this truth and do not embrace this truth, Jesus cannot in any way help you. You would not know Jesus and Jesus would not know you and Jesus cannot and would not confess you to God. You are seriously doomed.

There is not much time left to totally abandon the billion strong traditional Christians and the billion strong Catholics (and their O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideologies) and come on board with the chosen few authentic Christians (whose Christian marker/righteousness is that they transgress the ten commandments, so as to be led unconditionally by the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirit).

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be the chosen few. They are the foolish, deceived "many". Jesus instructed 'let the dead bury their dead'. This means, leave foolish and hardened people to their their own foolishness which will killeth them. This is the predicament of a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics.

Please wake up to truth.

There just ain't much time left.

Last edited: