God's 7000 year plan.

WatchmanOnTheWall

One of the most amazing things about the Bible is how many verse reveal when Jesus is returning and God's 7000 year plan. Like this for example:

John 4:6
Since Jacob's well was there, Jesus, weary from His journey, sat down by the well. It was about the sixth hour.

Notice it says the sixth hour, and the seventh hour was about to begin!

John 4:17-18
17“I have no husband,” she replied. Jesus said to her, “You are right when you say you have no husband. 18 The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true.”

Notice the woman is with her sixth husband and Jesus is about to become her seventh 'spiritual' husband once she believes He is the Messiah!

John 4:35-39
35 Don’t you have a saying, ‘It’s still four months until harvest’? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest.

Notice how if the six thousand years is equated to twelve months it would mean that four months equates to two thousand years, just as Jesus said; “It’s still four months until harvest!”

4000 years + 2000 years = 6000 years.

John 4:40-41
40 So when the Samaritans came to him, they urged him to stay with them, and he stayed two days. 41 And because of his words many more became believers.

Notice Jesus stayed with the Gentile Samaritans for two days, i.e. He will be with the Gentiles for two thousand years which is what has happened during Church age or the times of the Gentiles.

The Bible teaches us that a day is like a thousand years:

2 Peter 3:8

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the LORD a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day

Psalm 90:4

A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.

God's 7000 year plan for mankind reflects the seven days of creation and Jesus died on the 4000th year. There are also allusions in the Bible to Jesus returning on the third day (The third millennium after his death):

Luke 13:32

And he said unto them, “Go ye and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out demons, and I do cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I shall be perfected”.

Hosea 6:2

After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

Ecclesiastes 6:6
Yea, though he live a thousand years twice told, yet hath he seen no good: do not all go to one place?

There are also many other allusions throughout the Bible to this seven thousand year process. Do you know of any others?

P.S. This means the current year is 5988 and the tribulation should begin in 2022 and Jesus should return in 2029.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
One of the most amazing things about the Bible is how many verse reveal when Jesus is returning and God's 7000 year plan. Like this for example:

Since Jacob's well was there, Jesus, weary from His journey, sat down by the well. It was about the sixth hour.

17“I have no husband,” she replied. Jesus said to her, “You are right when you say you have no husband. 18 The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true.”

Notice the woman is with her sixth husband and Jesus is about to become her seventh 'spiritual' husband once she believes He is the Messiah!

35 Don’t you have a saying, ‘It’s still four months until harvest’? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest.

Notice how if the six thousand years is equated to twelve months it would mean that four months equates to two thousand years, just as Jesus said; “It’s still four months until harvest!”

40 So when the Samaritans came to him, they urged him to stay with them, and he stayed two days. 41 And because of his words many more became believers.

Notice Jesus stayed with the Samaritans for two days, i.e. He will be with the Gentiles for two thousand years which is what has happened during Church age or the times of the Gentiles.

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the LORD a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day

A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.

God's 7000 year plan for mankind reflects the seven days of creation and Jesus died on the 4000th year. There are also allusions in the Bible to Jesus returning on the third day (The third millennium after his death):

And he said unto them, “Go ye and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out demons, and I do cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I shall be perfected”.

After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

There are also many other allusions throughout the Bible to this seven thousand year process. Do you know of any others?

I do not believe what you have said here.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Creation defined by God's Sabbath.

God set the pattern.

"For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it." (Exodus 20:11)

WatchmanOnTheWall

Creation defined by God's Sabbath.

God set the pattern.

"For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it." (Exodus 20:11)

Amen. In fact this is repeated Seven times in the Bible:

1. Exodus 20:9
2. Exodus 23:12
3. Exodus 31:15
4. Exodus 34:21
5. Exodus 35:2
6. Leviticus 23:3
7. Deuteronomy 5:12-13

And every week of our lives we are reminded of this Biblical prophetic plan that God has for mankind.

Jesus died on the 4000th year, the 6000th year is not far away!

WatchmanOnTheWall

Another example of God's 7000 year plan was when Jacob took care of Laban’s sheep and goats for six years, and through a process of breeding and epigenetics (which is a process that can change an animal’s DNA functioning, through diet, in order to change its physical appearance in this case). Jacob thus managed to double cross Laban and set the healthy flocks free in the seventh year.

daqq

Notice Jesus stayed with the Samaritans for two days, i.e. He will be with the Gentiles for two thousand years which is what has happened during Church age or the times of the Gentiles.

P.S. This means the current year is 5988 and the tribulation should begin in 2022.

If you are imagining the seventh day as being the so-called millennium, it cannot be so, for the seventh day has no evening or morning. Moreover, because one day can be as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day, (beside the Master), that means that one day beside the Master may as well be a thousand years. It all depends on how you desire to see it: do you demand that you get to have a literal thousand years to rule over a world-wide planetary global dominion? Or would you prefer instead to have one genuine day beside the Master, (which may as well be a thousand years), and live?

Solomon seems to make this point in his latter years: for the Most High made two appearances to Solomon, (and was displeased because still yet, after two times, his heart was turned away by his strange wives). The word for twice or two times in that passage, (pa'amayim, 1Kgs 11:9), is the same which he uses in the following passage:

6 Yea, though he live a thousand years twice,
[pa'amayim] yet he has seen no good. Do not all go to one place?

Yea, thus saith the Preacher, (hehe), but how does he know what it means to "live a thousand years twice"? Could it be that he indeed knows of what he speaks because the Most High made two appearances unto him? Moreover 2Pet 3:8 uses παρα, (κυριω), which is not in the sense of according to the Master, (as some might understand with the Master in that sense), but rather, it is with the Master in the sense of walking beside the Master.

WatchmanOnTheWall

If you are imagining the seventh day as being the so-called millennium, it cannot be so, for the seventh day has no evening or morning. Moreover, because one day can be as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day, (beside the Master), that means that one day beside the Master may as well be a thousand years. It all depends on how you desire to see it: do you demand that you get to have a literal thousand years to rule over a world-wide planetary global dominion? Or would you prefer instead to have one genuine day beside the Master, (which may as well be a thousand years), and live?

Solomon seems to make this point in his latter years: for the Most High made two appearances to Solomon, (and was displeased because still yet, after two times, his heart was turned away by his strange wives). The word for twice or two times in that passage, (pa'amayim, 1Kgs 11:9), is the same which he uses in the following passage:

6 Yea, though he live a thousand years twice,
[pa'amayim] yet he has seen no good. Do not all go to one place?

Yea, thus saith the Preacher, (hehe), but how does he know what it means to "live a thousand years twice"? Could it be that he indeed knows of what he speaks because the Most High made two appearances unto him? Moreover 2Pet 3:8 uses παρα, (κυριω), which is not in the sense of according to the Master, (as some might understand with the Master in that sense), but rather, it is with the Master in the sense of walking beside the Master.

Interesting thoughts, which remind me of a couple of verses that point to Jesus' return after 2000 years at the beginning of the third millennium from his death for His 1000 year reign:

Jesus died at Passover 7th April 30AD and should return at Tabernacles 24th September 2029.

The tribulation starts in 2022.

daqq

Interesting thoughts, which remind me of a couple of verses that point to Jesus' return after 2000 years at the beginning of the third millennium from his death for His 1000 year reign:

Jesus died at Passover 7th April 30AD and should return at Tabernacles 24th September 2029.

The tribulation starts in 2022.

The Luke passage is so cryptic that it can be understood/interpreted in about as many different ways as there are those desiring to make it into something that will compliment their own perceptions. The Hosea passage does not actually say "two days" except by the Masorete vowel pointing, (not in the original Hebrew text but at minimum five hundred years post-dating the advent of Messiah). That word is actually "yamim", (ימים), and does not have the waw-vav as the typical word for "two days", (yomim, יומים, [see Exo 16:29 for one example]). The question therefore becomes, what are "yamim"? The yamim are the six yamim of creation in the opening chapter of Genesis. The Hosea prophecy is therefore speaking of the typology laid out in the creation narrative and specifically the sixth day (re)creation of Adam in Genesis 1:26-28, who is the Son of Man according to Psalm 8:4-8, and by default therefore according to Paul.

Psalm 8:6-8 speaks of "the second man from the heavens", that is, the Son of Man who is given dominion, which is clear enough from the context, and we know what the author of Hebrews says about this Psalm when he quotes it and applies it to the Master:

Psalm 8:4-8 KJV
4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

The things the Son of Man is given dominion over in the above are also written in Gen 1:26-28, so it is very clear what the Psalmist is referring to, that is, the creation narrative where these things are first written:

Genesis 1:26-28 KJV
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Moreover Paul tells us that the first man Adam is formed in Gen 2:7 because he says that one is earthy, soil-like, dust-like, (choikos, 1Cor 15:47), and that one became a living soul, (1Cor 15:45), and therefore the first man Adam, who is of the earth and formed of dust from the adamah, is the same one formed in Gen 2:7. The second man from the heavens, (1Cor 15:47 ASV), is therefore the Son of Man foretold in Gen 1:26-27, confirmed in Psa 8:4-8 and Heb 2:6-11, and likewise confirmed by Paul in 1Cor 15:45-47, and this logos-reasoning therefore cannot be denied if anyone desires to be true to the Word. For the same reason I said in another recent thread to you that the Messiah came in the sixth great day. Your chronologies are wrong. Even the Epistle of Barnabas shows this to be the case, (however I believe the tenses in the Greek text in the passage concerned therein are misunderstood by the typical translators).

WatchmanOnTheWall

The Luke passage is so cryptic that it can be understood/interpreted in about as many different ways as there are those desiring to make it into something that will compliment their own perceptions. The Hosea passage does not actually say "two days" except by the Masorete vowel pointing, (not in the original Hebrew text but at minimum five hundred years post-dating the advent of Messiah). That word is actually "yamim", (ימים), and does not have the waw-vav as the typical word for "two days", (yomim, יומים, [see Exo 16:29 for one example]). The question therefore becomes, what are "yamim"? The yamim are the six yamim of creation in the opening chapter of Genesis. The Hosea prophecy is therefore speaking of the typology laid out in the creation narrative and specifically the sixth day (re)creation of Adam in Genesis 1:26-28, who is the Son of Man according to Psalm 8:4-8, and by default therefore according to Paul.

Psalm 8:6-8 speaks of "the second man from the heavens", that is, the Son of Man who is given dominion, which is clear enough from the context, and we know what the author of Hebrews says about this Psalm when he quotes it and applies it to the Master:

Psalm 8:4-8 KJV
4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

The things the Son of Man is given dominion over in the above are also written in Gen 1:26-28, so it is very clear what the Psalmist is referring to, that is, the creation narrative where these things are first written:

Genesis 1:26-28 KJV
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Moreover Paul tells us that the first man Adam is formed in Gen 2:7 because he says that one is earthy, soil-like, dust-like, (choikos, 1Cor 15:47), and that one became a living soul, (1Cor 15:45), and therefore the first man Adam, who is of the earth and formed of dust from the adamah, is the same one formed in Gen 2:7. The second man from the heavens, (1Cor 15:47 ASV), is therefore the Son of Man foretold in Gen 1:26-27, confirmed in Psa 8:4-8 and Heb 2:6-11, and likewise confirmed by Paul in 1Cor 15:45-47, and this logos-reasoning therefore cannot be denied if anyone desires to be true to the Word. For the same reason I said in another recent thread to you that the Messiah came in the sixth great day. Your chronologies are wrong. Even the Epistle of Barnabas shows this to be the case, (however I believe the tenses in the Greek text in the passage concerned therein are misunderstood by the typical translators).

I know it doesn't say two days because it says 'on the third day' thus indicating two days have passed.

1, 2, 3.

The tribulation begins in 2022.

daqq

I know it doesn't say two days because it says 'on the third day' thus indicating two days have passed.

1, 2, 3.

The tribulation begins in 2022.

The Hosea passage speaks of the sixth day and thus the third day is the eighth, the day of the resurrection, just as Barnabas also has it in the passage I spoke of earlier, (Barnabas Ch.15). Your incessant repetition of your 2022 and 2029 prophecies will fail just like those of Hal 9000 Triple Dispy Lindsey, Johnee Hagee and his Bloodee Moonees, Harry Harold Potters Gone Camping 6 feet under, 88 reasons to buy my 1988 8-dollar rapture book, and all the rest. Get back to me when you get serious, O prophet. :chuckle:

WatchmanOnTheWall

The Hosea passage speaks of the sixth day and thus the third day is the eighth, the day of the resurrection, just as Barnabas also has it in the passage I spoke of earlier, (Barnabas Ch.15). Your incessant repetition of your 2022 and 2029 prophecies will fail just like those of Hal 9000 Triple Dispy Lindsey, Johnee Hagee and his Bloodee Moonees, Harry Harold Potters Gone Camping 6 feet under, 88 reasons to buy my 1988 8-dollar rapture book, and all the rest. Get back to me when you get serious, O prophet. :chuckle:

You'll have to explain which word is sixth?:

http://biblehub.com/interlinear/hosea/6-2.htm

Jesus rose on day 16 month 1 year 4000, which was on the first day of the week, not the 8th day. (7th April 30AD).

Mocking is pointless. Learning and debating is what is needed. You are only looking foolish in God's Eyes.

daqq

You'll have to explain which word is sixth?:

http://biblehub.com/interlinear/hosea/6-2.htm

Jesus rose on day 16 month 1 year 4000, which was on the first day of the week, not the 8th day. (7th April 30AD).

Mocking is pointless. Learning and debating is what is needed. You are only looking foolish in God's Eyes.

Foolish in God's eyes? Uh, you are the one who keeps repeating your prophecy of the tribulation beginning in 2022 and the return of Jesus in 2029. As for the six yamim I already explained it to you. Hosea does not say "two yamim" but instead m-yamim, "from the yamim", or "at (the end) of the yamim", (I am somewhat forced to use that term, yamim, because they are not "24-hour days" the way you imagine them in the machinations of your imagination, dear prophet, and if I do not use that term you will never be able to find what I am saying to you: and you do love to study the Word, correct?). Three yamim of light and three yamim of darkness in the shabuim-week of that most holy yom-day.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Foolish in God's eyes? Uh, you are the one who keeps repeating your prophecy of the tribulation beginning in 2022 and the return of Jesus in 2029. As for the six yamim I already explained it to you. Hosea does not say "two yamim" but instead m-yamim, "from the yamim", or "at (the end) of the yamim", (I am somewhat forced to use that term, yamim, because they are not "24-hour days" the way you imagine them in the machinations of your imagination, dear prophet, and if I do not use that term you will never be able to find what I am saying to you: and you do love to study the Word, correct?). Three yamim of light and three yamim of darkness in the shabuim-week of that most holy yom-day.

You're wrong in your understandings.

I can tell debating this area will not move you as we have discussed this before

Blessings to you.

daqq

You're wrong in your understandings.

I can tell debating this area will not move you as we have discussed this before

Blessings to you.

Okay, have a nice thread, since you answered way too fast to have processed what I said anyways. It is clear you are not interested in anything else but your own mindset-paradigm, your supposedly "God's Calendar", your supposedly "God's 7000-year plan", (even though the seventh day has no evening or morning because it is hidden in Meshiah), and nurturing and promulgating your own private predictions and prognostications. :wave2:

:luigi:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yep, on the cusp of Nisan 14(Thursday) and 15(Friday), the night that Christ was betrayed.

The full moon was on Thursday, a Sabbath.

The women bought and prepared their spices on Friday and rested on the weekly Sabbath.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Okay, have a nice thread, since you answered way too fast to have processed what I said anyways. It is clear you are not interested in anything else but your own mindset-paradigm, your supposedly "God's Calendar", your supposedly "God's 7000-year plan", (even though the seventh day has no evening or morning because it is hidden in Meshiah), and nurturing and promulgating your own private predictions and prognostications. :wave2:

:luigi:

No need to show any angst over this. Every Christian's theology is different to the next. As I said we have discussed most of this before if you remember, that is why I know neither of us will be moved on this issue. Other issues are still up for grabs, such as Hebrews 9:4 (Thanks again for that one). It takes time and study to change beliefs but I reckon you'll take about 4 years to change your mind on much of the above. :) Shalom brother.