God Owes Us Big Time

Agape4Robin

fool said:
ever play chess?
sometimes when a better player goes against a lesser player he'll take a handicap
such as giving up a peice, or restricting certain peices like "i'll move my queen like a pawn"
now... what if the greater player wrote this handicap down on a peice of paper and put it under the board before the game?
how would you go about discovering the nature of the restiction?
why am I awake at 3:20 in the morning?
Too bad you're an athiest........ :nono:

Good analogy...... :BRAVO:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
fool said:
ever play chess?
sometimes when a better player goes against a lesser player he'll take a handicap
such as giving up a peice, or restricting certain peices like "i'll move my queen like a pawn"
now... what if the greater player wrote this handicap down on a peice of paper and put it under the board before the game?
how would you go about discovering the nature of the restiction?
why am I awake at 3:20 in the morning?
Do what?

Well, there are a number of things one coudl do. If you have enough balance, you could lift the board, or you could wait until the game was over, or you could pay attention and catch onto it. But what does this have to do with anything?

Freak

Lighthouse said:
Okay. You're 24. You have just began life, my friend. Ever been/are you married? Have kids? Been in the military? Graduated from college? How long have you been a believer in Christ? 24 is still quite young...

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Freak said:
Okay. You're 24. You have just began life, my friend. Ever been/are you married? Have kids? Been in the military? Graduated from college? How long have you been a believer in Christ? 24 is still quite young...
Married? No. Kids? No. Military? No. College? No. Believer? About 21 years.

fool

Hall of Fame
Lighthouse said:
Do what?

Well, there are a number of things one coudl do. If you have enough balance, you could lift the board, or you could wait until the game was over, or you could pay attention and catch onto it. But what does this have to do with anything?

It has to do with understanding the nature of the force

Agape4Robin

Let's see....24 now, been a believer for 21 years.... that would make you 3 when you were saved.
Tell me :Brandon: .....what sins drove you to the arms of Christ? Were you convicted by the Holy Spirit?

What did you ask forgiveness for?

Freak

Agape4Robin said:
Let's see....24 now, been a believer for 21 years.... that would make you 3 when you were saved.
Tell me :Brandon: .....what sins drove you to the arms of Christ? Were you convicted by the Holy Spirit?

:think: :chuckle:

Agape4Robin

Freak said:
:think: :chuckle:
It's a legitimate question....... :think:

Honestly....how much can a 3 year old child know about and fully understand salvation? I'm sure this will be an interesting story............ :thumb:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:

Yeah, that's the only reason to commit to God.:rolleyes: It couldn't be becaused He loves me.:kookoo:

allsmiles

That sucked. I thought Lighthouse's story was going to be a lot better than a wry comment and an over used emoticon :rolleyes: .

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I did answer the question, Robin. I came to Him because He loved me. End of story.