God made Him

RgMiller

BANNED
Banned
LOL!!!!! I wasn't making a point.

But since you want to talk about what I quoted....yes I understand full well what that means. Do you?

Your not here for discussion, this much is evident.

I asked previously who is Jesus? Vague on descriptive answers..

Jesus is the Light of Life.

God is Life.

Therefore Jesus is the light of God.

The Son of God.

If you have any further questions
by all means ask them of me.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
giphy.gif

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The knucklehead trolls make my job too easy sometimes.

daqq

Doggonit, I missed the entire stoning and the bombing run? :)

You still have the ability to seek.

God is everywhere is He not?

Therefore I need not seek that to which is already here.

Ask, Seek, Knock. “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Ask, Seek, Knock. “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
Does this always work for you?

If the Lord be in you then why do you
have to seek Him?

I know where God is at all times.
I do not have to seek Him.

The better question would be, where should we seek Elohim? for our righteousness does not come from within ourselves, (that old Gnostic style serpentine deception), but rather can only come from the Son of Elohim who is the Word of Elohim. We are commanded, (strongly admonished), to seek the kingdom of Elohim and His righteousness first of all things, (Mat6:33), and no doubt the qualities and righteousness of the kingdom of Elohim are found in His very Word; whether we take that as the "person" of His Son, (entity-being), or whether we take that as His Son who is His Word, (scripture).

Matthew 6:33 KJV
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us,
so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.
2 Cor. 5:21

1. Who is Him?

2. Do you believe that God made Jesus Christ?

3. Do you believe you are a new creature?

4. Do you believe the image of the invisible God is sin?

5. Then why do you believe the author of this verse
which states that God made Him?

6. Do you believe that God created Jesus to be sin?

7. Do you believe that Jesus Christ is sin?

I went seeking in the Kingdom of the Word of Elohim and found this:

2 Corinthians 5:21 T/R
21 τον γαρ μη γνοντα αμαρτιαν υπερ ημων αμαρτιαν εποιησεν ινα ημεις γινωμεθα δικαιοσυνη θεου εν αυτω

Exodus 29:36 LXX-Septuagint
36 και το μοσχαριον της αμαρτιας ποιησεις τη ημερα του καθαρισμου και καθαριεις το θυσιαστηριον εν τω αγιαζειν σε επ αυτω και χρισεις αυτο ωστε αγιασαι αυτο
36 And the calf of the sin-offering you shall offer on the day of purification, and you shall purify the altar when you perform the consecration upon it, and you shall anoint it so as to sanctify it.

Exodus 29:36 Apostolic Bible Polyglot Interlinear
36 και And το the μοσχάριον young calf, το the one της of the
αμαρτίας sin offering, ποιήσεις you shall offer τη in the ημέρα day του καθαρισμού of cleansing. και And καθαριείς you shall cleanse το the θυσιαστήριον altar εν in τω αγιάζειν σε your sanctifying επ΄ upon αυτώ it. και And χρίσεις you shall anoint αυτό it ώστε so as αγιάσαι to sanctify αυτό it.

"αμαρτιαν εποιησεν" ~ "he offered/performed/acted out/did/made a sin-offering"

2 Corinthians 5:21 T/R
21 τον γαρ μη γνοντα αμαρτιαν υπερ ημων αμαρτιαν εποιησεν ινα ημεις γινωμεθα δικαιοσυνη θεου εν αυτω
21 For the one not knowing sin
offered a sin-offering in our behalf: so that we might become ascribed-the-righteousness of Elohim in him.