God Chooses Everything

Lowly one

All my life I was taught the traditional view that man chooses his own fate. And that is hopeful. But I’m my experience and my life I know I put forth about as much effort to find Gid since 8 yrs old and especially part 5 years than anyone I ever met. I had been brought as low as a person can from affliction and that’s when people usually do seek God.

but through it And talking to hundreds of Christians over the phone, watching 1000’s of testimonies and seeking the Bible, I came to conclusion that Man does not have choice. It is Gods story for his purpose and pleasure. God literally showed me despite me being a pathetic sickly broken person all my life that I am a vessel of wrath. Most here do not believe in the supernatural, gifts of the spirit, or dreams and visions, or that we are in the end days. Because most still go to church which are most all daughters of Babylon the Catholic Church.

but those ELECT and chosen vessels of mercy have encounters with Jesus the Holy Spirit and supernatural ALL the time. Only through the Holy Spirit can one even follow and know Jesus abc the Holy Spirit is only given by God choosing to give it. Despite asking for it and listebing to all the people I talked to experienced with Jesus and Holy Spirit I knew I needed it desperately or I could not stop sinning like Jesus commands on my own. It’s impossible. Many of the vessels of mercy literally died in their sin were taken to hell and Gid gave them a second chance. There are hundreds of those testimonies below. And consistently people who don’t know each other were shown that 98% of people go to hell. And around 1 in 10 Christians make it. Listen to many of the testimonies and discern biblically. I have and know God reveals these things.

the channel with testimonies all have in common real encounters of mercy from God and having a real relationship. Through spirit and worship. Not through a book the Bible even tho it’s alive and the truth but must be read spiritually with the Holy Spirit or its just a persons flesh reading. For those vessels of mercy they are in ecstasy if they really knew how blessed they are. Some do. But for most of the rest of the world and what God showed me it’s the most painful reality.

A person cannot come to God unless they are drawn. And many of the testimonies of the chosen was like God was gonna save them no matter cause it’s like God knew them in another time or something before abd were destined. The called may be different cause I have seen where those that tasted the spirit and age to come fell off. So I know there are verses that infer free will which is confusing. But ultimately even God controls who the Kings of countries are. And my experience is a person cannot will themself or run to have God like I was taught. My life has been unique torture and debilitation and I needed God as much as a person can possibly need something. I have been shattered in heart body and mind and disabled. And I never got that real relationship. And as I’ve said I’ve listened to prob more people that REALLY know and have Jesus abc it truly is a relationship where God reciprocates. Not just you praying and reading the Bible. It’s the most painful thing ever to be created, told you need a savior or you go to hell and he’s available all your life, but find out your torturous life is because it’s ordained and you are rejected by your creator. I realize I come from rebellious fleshly people abc I in my heart could be worse than all combined. But I want and wanted what the people in those testimonies with Jesus have.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCPxPxednYhyHStYR6Xtk5pw/videos

https://m.youtube.com/user/PreciousTestimonies/videos

Lowly one

I guess there are real believers in Jesus in each church. just heard from many that God showed them about the Catholic Church their gold silver and symbols and Hodctalks about it in the Bible

beloved57

Lovely one

Many of the vessels of mercy literally died in their sin were taken to hell and Gid gave them a second chance.

Impossible The vessels of mercy dont and cannot die in their sins, for Christ has already died for their sins !.

beloved57

Absolutely Brother ! 🙂

Amen, to send a vessel of mercy to hell for sin is contrary to mercy ! God has mercy on the vessels of mercy even for their unbelief/disobedience Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Lowly one

My point is they became vessels of mercy when God gave them a second chance. You guys don’t believe God is doing supernatural things? There are hundreds If not thousands of testimonies of God sending people to heaven and hell in visions or dreams and also that died and God brought back. Listen to the testimonies I linked abc tell me all of them seeing similar things are lying. Or the others that are just testimonies with Jesys yet supernatural. God has a REAL relationship with people supernaturally through the spirit, gifts of the spirit, dreams and prayer. Not just the Bible

Nanja

Amen, to send a vessel of mercy to hell for sin is contrary to mercy ! God has mercy on the vessels of mercy even for their unbelief/disobedience Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Amen Brother, even while God's Vessels of Mercy are in an unregenerate state, in unbelief and dead in sin, His Mercy is upon them Ps. 103:17, which results in this remnant of mankind being quickened, given new Spiritual Life in time.

Micah 7:18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage?
he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

beloved57

Amen Brother, even while God's Vessels of Mercy are in an unregenerate state, in unbelief and dead in sin, His Mercy is upon them Ps. 103:17, which results in this remnant of mankind being quickened, given new Spiritual Life in time.

Micah 7:18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage?
he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

Exactly 😌

Bradley D

What brought me to God was near death from heart failure caused by alcoholism. I woke one night and my heart was beating very hard. As I was drifting back to sleep when an inner voice told me "if you go back to sleep you will not wake up." I got up and was pacing back and forth in my Navy barracks room. I was afraid to leave the room. That voice came again and told me "get to a hospital now." I went to the barracks office and requested a ride to the ER. I was admiitted and spent 11 days in the mental/detox ward. I turned 40 years old in the the ward. I gave my life to God and never drank again. I believe many people get the chance to be saved by hitting rock bottom. They have to reach out and do what God tells them.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
What brought me to God was near death from heart failure caused by alcoholism. I woke one night and my heart was beating very hard. As I was drifting back to sleep when an inner voice told me "if you go back to sleep you will not wake up." I got up and was pacing back and forth in my Navy barracks room. I was afraid to leave the room. That voice came again and told me "get to a hospital now." I went to the barracks office and requested a ride to the ER. I was admiitted and spent 11 days in the mental/detox ward. I turned 40 years old in the the ward. I gave my life to God and never drank again. I believe many people get the chance to be saved by hitting rock bottom. They have to reach out and do what God tells them.
Thank you.

I've asked myself and I've asked God, something like "God, if You're real, wouldn't You make it abundantly clear what You'd have us do, if You have any opinion about it?" And to me the answer makes sense Yes. And if it's Yes, then what does He want us to do? And to me, I've found, in my opinion, He wants us to believe in Jesus and to go to Mass. There isn't any uniformity in anything else in this world concerning God, concerning theology, concerning ideas about God, than to believe in Jesus and to go to Mass. If anybody is in need of guidance and is just curious what God wants us to do, then this is it, in my opinion, I've found. Believe in Jesus and go to Mass.

Lowly one

With God choosing everything it really takes hope away wouldn’t you guys agree? Because so many people want God and to have his love and to even change how he wants cause we don’t know anything in this world and are just lost. But if God doesn’t choose you and there’s always a “remnant” then vast majority of creation was created for destruction right? Bradley sounds like God chose you cause those testimonies have real encounters with God and that was a mercy to save you like that. As the Bible says he will have mercy on whom he will. My heart feels hardened even when I don’t want it to be. I try to will it but I cannot cause I need Gods help.

beloved57

Lowly one

With God choosing everything it really takes hope away wouldn’t you guys agree?

I dont agree, if for God not choosing, none could or would be saved by His Mercy and Grace friend !