Go to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

docrob57 said:
The problem is, you also tend to persecute followers of The Way, like Crow. And that is neither necessary nor right.
I have strong feelings on the pro life discussion and believe she is wrong and have fought her on it. Even Paul opposed believers. Strongly at times. I didn't persecute Crow. That is absurd.

Freak

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
Quit your blasphemy, people don't insult you or hate you because of Chirst, it because of you...you are obnoxius, thats why people dislike you
I haven't really been persecuted on TOL. This is kiddie stuff.

Freak

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
You just dont get it do you, Freak's list is his hate list. Glad you support him and his hate.
actually it's my hell list and you have qualified for it but rejecting Jesus.

Freak

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
That's news to me, since I am an Orthodox Christian
Let's do a test.

Do you believe Jesus is the ONLY way to attain a relationship with God and that those who do not believe this are going to everlasting hell?

Do you believe Jesus is fully God and never ceased being God at any time?

intro2faith

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
That's news to me, since I am an Orthodox Christian
Why do you think you're saved? Do you think you're a good person or something? Or is it because of the church you belong to?

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Freak said:
Do you believe Jesus is the ONLY way to attain a relationship with God and that those who do not believe this are going to everlasting hell?
Jesus Christ in the only way, and truth and knowledge of Jesus Christ can only be found in His Church, there is no salvation outside the Church

Freak said:
Do you believe Jesus is fully God and never ceased being God at any time?

Yup

Freak

Balder said:
Congratulations, Fool. I'm looking forward to meeting some pretty cool people ... Gandhi, Plato, Gautama Buddha, Giordano di Bruno, Krishnamurti, Einstein, Rumi, Lady Tsogyal, Sundari Nanda ... gosh, lots of folks!

Along with these hell bound posters:

Thirsty_Possum
Balder
Wickedwoman
Justin
Gerald
Mustard Seed
Taoist
Fool
Greywolf
Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Freak

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
Jesus Christ in the only way, and truth and knowledge of Jesus Christ can only be found in His Church, there is no salvation outside the Church
Like I said, on the basis of this statement, you are going to hell.

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

intro2faith said:
Why do you think you're saved? Do you think you're a good person or something? Or is it because of the church you belong to?

I don't beleive in personal salvation, but I beleive I am being made holy because I am a part of the Church, which is being saved as a corporate body

Freak

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
I don't beleive in personal salvation, but I beleive I am being made holy because I am a part of the Church, which is being saved as a corporate body
:kookoo:

Freak

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
You don't understand, you are going to Hell because you don't know Christ, you cannot know Jesus outside of His Church

Jesus stated:

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him.

This was prior to the church and it is available to those who heard HIM.

It is personal you idiot.

Crow

:sozo: ENOUGH!

If there is any more misquoting, mother mentioning, wife mentioning, misrepresenting what someone else said, or out and out lying on this thread the perp will get a vacation, courtesy of the big ol' meanie herself.

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Crow said:
:sozo: ENOUGH!

If there is any more misquoting, mother mentioning, wife mentioning, misrepresenting what someone else said, or out and out lying on this thread the perp will get a vacation, courtesy of the big ol' meanie herself.

Yes ma'am

Rimi

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
Freak - I am still astounded that someone actually mated with you, 'fess up you married a Sasquatch didn't you, I am sure whatever offspring you and your "lovely" wife bring into this world will surely baffle crypto-biologist for centuries

You want to attack someone here, fine. What's the guy's wife got to do with this? Bad form, Mo, even for you.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Freak said:
Thirsty_Possum
Balder
Wickedwoman
Justin
Gerald
Mustard Seed
Taoist
Fool