Go to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

Balder said:
Freak, which of the fruit of the spirit are you exhibiting on this thread?
I'm speaking the truth when I tell you if you reject Jesus then you'll end up in eternal hell. You hate seeing this. I can tell.

Balder

When you enter the bardo at death, Freak, it's likely you will freak out. Your consciousness is fragmented with fear and loathing, and you apparently have a fixation on demonic images. It will be a bumpy ride.

Fare well, my friend.

May you recognize the clear light when it dawns.

drbrumley

Justin (Wiccan) said:
There's a problem with that, Jay--how can I believe that God said any such thing when you--a liar--tells me what was purportedly said?

Justin, I hate what you do. With that said, IF you reject Christ as your personnel Lord and Saviour, your doomed. There isn't enough ICE to help either. Now I haven't lied to you, so dont obfusicate.

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Freak - I am still astounded that someone actually mated with you, 'fess up you married a Sasquatch didn't you, I am sure whatever offspring you and your "lovely" wife bring into this world will surely baffle crypto-biologist for centuries

drbrumley

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
Freak - I am still astounded that someone actually mated with you, 'fess up you married a Sasquatch didn't you, I am sure whatever offspring you and your "lovely" wife bring into this world will surely baffle crypto-biologist for centuries

Thats ban material. Why you bring his wife into this. To hot for you?

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

drbrumley said:
Thats ban material. Why you bring his wife into this. To hot for you?
This his hate thread, everyone he dislikes got put on his list, I happen to be an Orthodox Christian but got put on the list anyway because he doesn't like me. And if you look back...he started the insulting not just me but everyone on that list.

Balder

It's interesting that he is urging us to repent, as if he wants to save us, but the title says it all, doesn't it?

Freak

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
That's sad you had to bring my wife into this along with my mother. You couldn't deal with me (which doesn't surprise me) so you resorted to attacking my wife & mother. Pathetic. :down:

Freak

Balder said:
When you enter the bardo at death, Freak, it's likely you will freak out. Your consciousness is fragmented with fear and loathing, and you apparently have a fixation on demonic images. It will be a bumpy ride.

Fare well, my friend.

May you recognize the clear light when it dawns.
I'm not afraid to die.

For nearly twenty years I have served the Lord Jesus Christ in the midst of many various forms of attacks. I have been ridiculed, arrested, severely oppressed, detained, threatened with death, cut, harassed, mentally tormented, physically assaulted, slandered by my brethren, cursed, threatened by demons, my family has been threatened with death, falsely accused of being demon possessed, and hated.

"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."

I have crossed over from death to life.

Balder

Freak said:
I'm not afraid to die.

For nearly twenty years I have served the Lord Jesus Christ in the midst of many various forms of attacks. I have been ridiculed, arrested, severely oppressed, detained, threatened with death, cut, harassed, mentally tormented, physically assaulted, slandered by my brethren, cursed, threatened by demons, my family has been threatened with death, falsely accused of being demon possessed, and hated.

"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."

I have crossed over from death to life.
I'm happy that you have found life.

Have you ever considered that your "style" has something to do with all the abuse you've apparently attracted? Do you find abuse or "victimization" validating?

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Balder said:

Have you ever considered that your "style" has something to do with all the abuse you've apparently attracted? Do you find abuse or "victimization" validating?

Obviously. You know the saying "You reap what you sow"

intro2faith

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
I meant to bad rep you, but I accidentally good repped you. :doh:

Freak

Balder said:
Trust me I am too.

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

docrob57

Freak said:
Trust me I am too.

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

The problem is, you also tend to persecute followers of The Way, like Crow. And that is neither necessary nor right.

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

Freak said:
Trust me I am too.

Quit your blasphemy, people don't insult you or hate you because of Chirst, it because of you...you are obnoxius, thats why people dislike you

intro2faith

Just to warn certain people:

This is godless bickering. The Bible warns against such things. I'd suggest that ya get out of this whole conversation now. I know I am. :)

Hasan_ibn_Sabah

intro2faith said:
Just to warn certain people:

This is godless bickering. The Bible warns against such things. I'd suggest that ya get out of this whole conversation now. I know I am. :)

You just dont get it do you, Freak's list is his hate list. Glad you support him and his hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.