Give me biblical support for Christmas.

Mickiel

Christians are so hell minded its sad. And nothing can reach them.

I am so glad Christianity cannot perice my mind.

Mickiel

In Matthew 24:5 Jesus gives a serious prophecy, and a most interesting one." For Many shall come in my name , saying ,I am Christ and shall deceive many." Now Jesus did not mean that people will imitate him or call themselves the Christ ,and most interpret this scripture like that .No , he meant that many "Believers in him" will come who believe in him , worship him , and confess that " He is Lord"; saying that Jesus is Christ , but they are deceived believers who have infused false doctrines into their churches , and these churches have MANY members, mega churches ; Jesus foresaw that MANY will be deceived by this movement of believers in him.

And the infusion of things like Christmas is just one example of MANY being deceived , but these many believe that Jesus is Christ ; many shall come in Jesus name and confess that he is Christ.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Romans 14:14 KJV
(14) I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

6days

Mickiel said:
...No , he meant that many "Believers in him" will come who believe in him , worship him , and confess that " He is Lord"; saying that Jesus is Christ , but they are deceived believers who have infused false doctrines into their churches....
You are referring to religious, pharisitical people? Like those who seem more interested in condeming how others worship... and more interested in judging and building walls? People in cults often are that way. As Christians we need to show love to each other...help build each othet up. And, we should focus our attention more on how we as individuals worship our Savior...rather than judging others.*

Mickiel

You are referring to religious, pharisitical people? Like those who seem more interested in condeming how others worship... and more interested in judging and building walls? People in cults often are that way. As Christians we need to show love to each other...help build each othet up. And, we should focus our attention more on how we as individuals worship our Savior...rather than judging others.*

Well many Christians are modern day Pharisees. The Pharisees seriously believed and were strict hell mongers who actually were so self righteous that they taught in such away that limited unbelievers from entering into Gods Kingdom. like many Christians do today. In Matt.23:13 Jesus teaching ;" But woe to you ,Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you " Shut up the Kingdom from men." Which means they were teaching a limited Atonement, that only certain people could be saved. Hell mongers. Teaching damnation.

Again Jesus in verse 15 teaches that the self righteous believers actually get ahold of new converts and start teaching them this hell mess. Jesus said they make the new believers twofold more children of that hell doctrine than they are.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Christians are so hell minded
Of course.
Christ talked more about hell than He did heaven.

Not it's not. It's biblical.

And nothing can reach them.
Speak for yourself.

I am so glad Christianity cannot perice my mind.
It's not up to Christians to change your mind.
It's up to you to change your mind.
Quit blaming your shortcomings on others.

clefty

Romans 14:14 KJV
(14) I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

Yup...notice it is not "there is nothing clean of itself but to him that esteemeth any thing to be clean, to him it is clean."

Making something holy/clean into unholy/clean is much easier than to make something unholy/unclean into clean/holy...

The latter is also considered idolatry...ask Israel which constantly assimilated foreign forms of worship...

That is now what Christians are trying to do with Christmas...

Mickiel

Of course.
Christ talked more about hell than He did heaven.

Not it's not. It's biblical.

Speak for yourself.

It's not up to Christians to change your mind.
It's up to you to change your mind.
Quit blaming your shortcomings on others.

Welcome to thread.

Day three and still no Christian has stepped forward with biblical support for their precious Christmas.

clefty

Very good Tam

Do you then eat human flesh? I mean, Paul said there is nothing unclean yes?

Notice he says "there is nothing unclean of itself"

He knows as a Pharisee and one persuaded by Yahushua that nothing is unclean of itself but it is deemed to be unclean by Yah Himself...

If one eats lamb itself that is ok but not if it has its blood in it...or has been strangled or has been offered to an idol...then even it is deemed by Yah as unclean...

This last point was the issue...at the time of this writing it was customary to offer meat to an idol even before the point of sale...and if the eater did not know...no foul...but if one knew and brought it to the eater's attention then the eater should stop and not let his continued eating be an offence...

That is the true discipline of being a disciple...imagine having to stop eating your favorite steak in the middle of it...even when you are starving...because some brother weaker in the faith merely claims it might have been offered to another god...

And now those who claim to believe and be followers are actually ok with, even advocating, assimilating more than just unclean meat for false worship...

Yup Peter was so right...people misuse Paul's writings all the time...a certain type of people...

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Ummm...ok so now the rapture is a festival/feast?
His return for the bride :straight: is imminent.
[:yawn: Tell me all about my carnal appetites (Eph 4:14, Jn 8:36). :peach:] Imagine when Paul wrote that to the Ephesians they did not celebrate as some do now...
:chz4brnz: You may celebrate feasts days or not. :plain:
The Christian who obeys and is faithful will indeed be persecuted by a world that wishes to dictate the terms how celebrate and worship...
Who is dictating to you how and when to worship? :AMR:

Spoiler
bates-motel-saison-4-norman-bates-psychose.jpg

[The Plot (an overview of the Bible) by Bob Enyart] He seeks to change both times and laws...
Enyart? No, he's not doing that. :dizzy:

6days

Day three and still no Christian has stepped forward with biblical support for their precious Christmas.
Mickiel... you seem to have a blind spot...perhaps a result of Seventh Day Adventist religion.
You have been provided answers as to various reasons Christians celebrate and worship our Savior. Christians have many different ways they celebrate Christ coming to earth as our Savior...and some don't celebrate it at all.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Christians are so hell minded its sad. And nothing can reach them. I am so glad Christianity cannot perice my mind.

"You are free to choose. You are not free not to choose. No choice is a choice. You are free to choose but you are not free to choose the consequences of that choice." ~ Adrian Rogers

See:

The Lost World by Adrian Rogers

Last edited:

Mickiel

Mickiel... you seem to have a blind spot...perhaps a result of Seventh Day Adventist religion.
You have been provided answers as to various reasons Christians celebrate and worship our Savior. Christians have many different ways they celebrate Christ coming to earth as our Savior...and some don't celebrate it at all.

How about providing some scriptures ,lets say 7 scriptures that support Christmas ; How about providing that. Lip service is not enough for me. Prove it. Lets have some bible.

Hello.

Mickiel

dude :nono:

nobody here thinks Christmas is precious

stop being a retard

I hold enough character not to call you a retard; such language is ugly to me. Your inner true ways are transparent to me, I see through them. I need no ugly communication to get my points accross.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I hold enough character not to call you a retard; such language is ugly to me. Your inner true ways are transparent to me, I see through them. I need no ugly communication to get my points accross.

well, in the future try to get them "accross" without being as much of a retard :)

Mickiel

well, in the future try to get them "accross" without being as much of a retard :)

Your ways reveal you for what you are. You talk to people from what is in your heart. You insult others because its an inner desire of yours. And you have absolutely no problem doing that.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeppers.
Neither Christmas or 4th of July are commanded to be celebrated by GOD, and yet we have a blast celebrating both.
Nothing wrong with that.