Girl Scouts accepting 'Boys that live as Girls'

PureX

Answer it. Leftists in the media are referring to Jenner as "she" and "her." Do you disagree with them?
Female anatomy is a fact of physics. 'Womanhood' is a subjective idealization. And being subjective means that it's going to be a somewhat different idea for everyone.

It's like art. Everyone has their own idea of what is good art, what is bad art, and what is not art. Same with womanhood, everyone has their own idea what is a good woman, a bad woman, and not a woman at all.

That doesn't make anyone's ideal right, or wrong. It just makes them different. When people can't understand or accept this, they go around passing judgement on everyone else, according to their own self-centered views. Which is both foolish, and annoying.

To have a subjective opinion, and to voice it, is fine. But to use it to judge and condemn others is just ignorant, and arrogant.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why isn't he?

Simple. His female attributes are cosmetic. He will never have to deal with the things that those of us who are born women deal with. Pregnancy, child birth, menopause, etc.

Also, I wish Jenner no ill will, it's just hard to think of him as a woman after all these years. At one time, he was an rather attractive man.

bybee

Simple. His female attributes are cosmetic. He will never have to deal with the things that those of us who are born women deal with. Pregnancy, child birth, menopause, etc.

Also, I wish Jenner no ill will, it's just hard to think of him as a woman after all these years. At one time, he was an rather attractive man.

Agreed. I loved the pictures of him on the Wheaties box:dizzy:

GFR7

Queer recruit summer camp. Reported on by leftists, so don't shoot the messenger.

More.

Oh, I guess it's really for real. And another.

This was supposedly taken at a similar kind of camp but I've not seen that verified, but at least some of these appear to be boys.

summercamp.jpg

And if you oppose a boy being turned sodomite, YOU are the hater...

058514a8309d611891cd830b8dab2e28.jpg

Damnable times we live in, but not for much longer.
I believe feminists have glorified the female gender to the point where little boys feel the only power is in being female. I hope not much longer.....

GFR7

I still have not an answer, my question is are these anatomical complete boys, because if not, then they may have no sex identity.

If they are complete boys, then (must of the Brice Jenner, there it goes jumping up into the previous text again)
someone must be influencing them, as most of this comes from a post puberty transvestite fetish, whether they like it or not, most of the Bruce Jenner types are, first men who are attracted to women, not gay men, then they cannot deal with having a fetich, so they resign themselves to thinking being a woman is better than being a man with a sexual fetish!

There ( them were boys, again the text jumps and I am not spending twice the time correcting it anymore) was a case back in the 70s three girls, and negligent foster care, it turned two were boys
and they did assume they were girls.
see again, not understand
I do not get this? It must be a New Wave thing which not understand!In my day, and 30 years since, boys wanted to be tough, 'rough and tumble play" and weak passive boys were beat up for being sissy types.

No boys would ever go so far as wanting to be girls and acting on iy, so it is adults who are doing this!

Look really some homos might like parading in drag, but they do not want to be women!
Hardly do young boys have this, so what is it if not a physical abnormality????
It is adults and the adult culture doing this.

Also radical feminism has so disparaged males that little boys feel its safer to live as girls. All of this is in the air, so to speak, and picked up subconsciously.

Also body dysphoria is mistaken for gender dysphoria.

Quetzal

It is adults and the adult culture doing this.

Also radical feminism has so disparaged males that little boys feel its safer to live as girls. All of this is in the air, so to speak, and picked up subconsciously.

Also body dysphoria is mistaken for gender dysphoria.
Please go on, how has feminism done these things?

GFR7

Please go on, how has feminism done these things?
I think it's obvious. Decades of the glorification of females (they are supposedly smarter, more progressive, the innocent sex which evil men rape, etc. ad nauseum) and blatant male bashing would make any discerning boy wonder if he's on the wrong side of nature. :jawdrop:

Quetzal

I think it's obvious. Decades of the glorification of females (they are supposedly smarter, more progressive, the innocent sex which evil men rape, etc. ad nauseum) and blatant male bashing would make any discerning boy wonder if he's on the wrong side of nature. :jawdrop:
Is that really whats happening? Any evidence to support yourself or is this a personal theory?

TracerBullet

you really have issues with women don't you

TracerBullet

No, only with feminists and their pet castrati. We all do (those of us who are normal...that excludes you).

A feminist advocates or supports the rights and equality of women.

Only a man with extreme issues of inadequacy would have trouble with women being their equal

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
A feminist advocates or supports the rights and equality of women.

Only a man with extreme issues of inadequacy would have trouble with women being their equal

You seem to think equality equates with feminism?

Have you ever read much on feminism? Luce Irigaray?

Luce Irigaray writes about the idea of motherhood, stating that all women throughout history have had their identity defined by the role of "mother" and "motherhood", even if they never actually have children of their own. Luce Irigaray argues that since the beginning of time women have been associated with nature and unthinking which is in contrast with men who are associated with culture and subjectivity. According to this idea, all aspects of current society are built around the support of the mother and women.

Based on Luce Irigaray’s idea that the function of males in society is not possible without the existence of females, and their continuous role as mother. Luce Irigaray argues that true sexual and gender differences do not exist because sexual difference would require that men and women could achieve the same subjectivity. This subjectivity in Western culture, she argues, is phallocentric and based off of male ideas, making it impossible for females to exist separately. While Luce Irigaray has been a passionate student of psychoanalytic theory and philosophy, much of her studying has led to the development of the theory that the female identity has yet to be stated and is thus declared as an identity independent of male-centric ideas.

Luce Irigaray has intentionally avoided stating what such a female identity should be based around because she

[does not really know] my statement.

Every woman could possibly have their own relationship with what being females means.
[While men have a shared cultural meaning, this does not make it cultural] my statement

Luce Irigaray believes that women must have another role than one as the "mother". She states that any negative view of females exist not because of how a woman behaves "naturally", but because of the pre-determined, theoretical-bias that has pigeon-holed women into roles and labels. [ Both men and women have cultured roles, not only women] my statement

Luce Irigaray argues that this is one of the most important debates of our time. While sexual difference is usually defined by the anatomical definition of gender, Luce Irigaray’s opinions are in line with the philosopher Jacques Lacan. Both Jacques Lacan and Luce Irigaray believe that sexual difference is a product of language and linguistics, not anatomy.

http://www.egs.edu/faculty/luce-irigaray/biography/

You see, how I connect the idea of structural linguistics with modern philosophy?

This more than about equality, it is about changing the way one understands philosophy.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Yes, I do. What do you think it means? (Not someone else's definition, I want to hear yours)

It used to mean equal treatment in education and career opportunity, Now it means all the queer things because radical lesbians stole feminism and made it into another queer thing.

Now that is my opinion and it is backed up by professors who taught in women's studies and wrote books on these subject,'

You asked only for my opinion, you got it, I do not like the antics of the queer left and the way they manipulate young people into feeling shame and guilt, over nothing!

Most of these were wealthy 60s radicals were, spoiled kids who, did not have to go to war, disliked their parents and wanted to show them they did not have to be like them.

Great, they managed to make the rich people richer, and the poor people poorer.

I really do not care much now what they do, being older than most of these brats, i do care very much for the young people, like you, who cannot think for themselves.

Quetzal

It used to mean equal treatment in education and career opportunity, Now it means all the queer things because radical lesbians stole feminism and made it into another queer thing.

Now that is my opinion and it is backed up by professors who taught in women's studies and wrote books on these subject,'

You asked only for my opinion, you got it, I do not like the antics of the queer left and the way they manipulate young people into feeling shame and guilt, over nothing!

Most of these were wealthy 60s radicals were, spoiled kids who, did not have to go to war, disliked their parents and wanted to show them they did not have to be like them.

Great, they managed to make the rich people richer, and the poor people poorer.

I really do not care much now what they do, being older than most of these brats, i do care very much for the young people, like you, who cannot think for themselves.
:rotfl: You are hilarious. What a ridiculous post.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
:rotfl: You are hilarious. What a ridiculous post.

Typical response from a 28 years old little dweeb who has no life experience, and no awareness about what life was like before 1970 in America. You are just a child who laughs at what he does not understand and anything that s contrary to what my kids generation taught you in school.

Go jump in a lake :baby: