Gift fun

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just for fun, see if you have been paying attention to other folks at TOL.
Based on what you know of the people here at TOL, what sort of gift would you select for them that they would like?

(And yes, I know this will turn silly and even derogatory for a few. That's just the drawback of being on a large open forum.)

Start with Knight. What would you give him as gift he would like?

Or, choose someone else.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight's easy. I'd get him a box of cigars and a bottle of good whiskey. :chuckle: Sherman would get anything to do with war planes (models, posters, etc...). You're a bit harder for me. But, I think you would appreciate a nice Amish quilt for your bed.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Alate_One: Mold-a-Rama dinosaur Jb 40:15-24

Spoiler
33b1b97d9b3e1d156af74e7d6980bc52.jpg

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Patrick Jane, john w, Nick M, SaulToPaul, musterion, heir, GloryDaz, exminister, GM, steko, Tambora: lamp oil Mt 25:1–13

Spoiler
ALK005.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'd give:

Lazy Afternoon: An automatic "Guillotine" to allow her "Predictions" work much easier. (Inside joke.)

Danoh: A book entitled: "How to learn to be humble, without losing your feelings of Superiority."

Squeaky: A book entitled: " Writing shorter posts for Dummies."

Nang: A sense of Humor.

Letsargue: His Sanity.

aCultureWarrior: Exchange his hate with Love.

Beloved57: The Truth.

Crucible: A book entitled: How to learn how to accept the Female population."

Freelight and Caino: Common Sense.

COGTHW: Intellectual Maturity.

Meshak: Posting Laryngitis.

1Mind1Spirit: Shave and a Haircut.

Interplanner: The ability to articulate his thoughts so everybody knows what he's saying.

godstruth: Automatic concurrent Banning.

Zeke: The gift of a logical mindset.

tetelestai: The gift of amnesia when it comes to Darby and 70AD.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Just for fun, see if you have been paying attention to other folks at TOL.
Based on what you know of the people here at TOL, what sort of gift would you select for them that they would like?

(And yes, I know this will turn silly and even derogatory for a few. That's just the drawback of being on a large open forum.)

Start with Knight. What would you give him as gift he would like?

Or, choose someone else.

For you:

corral-womens-marble-cross-embroidery-western-cowboy-boots-whiskey-114838.jpg

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
[MENTION=4167]Stripe[/MENTION]

I would create an app just for him that would cause someone's keyboard to shock them if they don't stick to the subject when replying to his posts.

men-who-were-electrocuted-lightning-vector-illustration-original-paintings-drawing-69723041.jpg

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
[MENTION=13042]rocketman[/MENTION]

I would get him a Delorean and some platonium and see what he could build in his garage.

Thank you so much but, I already got a gift, he will be inaugurated on January 20th which is my birthday as well so, it's a win! win! Trump wasn't my pick going in but, I'll will take it graciously over the felon Hillary. :thumb: Don't worry I will share my gift with the whole nation. :D