ECT Get On the Road To Emmaus With Cleopas And His Friend Again

God's Truth

And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Acts 3:26
When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

SaulToPaul 2

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Totally different promise than Acts 13.

Interplanner

Totally different promise than Acts 13.

That's 2P2P's problem. The Christian message is a unity, is unified, and is unifying. The promised thing was the Spirit who was the divine kingdom's power in Acts 1:8 that was coming to make the launch of the Gospel as a world changing message as powerful as possible. Both Gal 3 and Acts 3 and Acts 13 mean this. Gal 3 starts on the problem of how does the Spirit work or come.

2P2P is hopeless fractured and fracturing, has no concept of the mission of the Gospel, divides and separates everything it can, splinters, distinguishes, disunifies, disjoints, compartmentalizes, atomizes. Lk 13's rejection of Israel means nothing, but woe to you if you miss the rejection of Israel in Acts 7. Your a pervert like Kinsey, your mentally ill like the Vegas shooter if you miss that one. All because it believes in the almighty power of a restored Israel. FOR WHAT? FOR WHAT?

Right Divider

Body part
That's 2P2P's problem. The Christian message is a unity, is unified, and is unifying. The promised thing was the Spirit who was the divine kingdom's power in Acts 1:8 that was coming to make the launch of the Gospel as a world changing message as powerful as possible. Both Gal 3 and Acts 3 and Acts 13 mean this. Gal 3 starts on the problem of how does the Spirit work or come.

2P2P is hopeless fractured and fracturing, has no concept of the mission of the Gospel, divides and separates everything it can, splinters, distinguishes, disunifies, disjoints, compartmentalizes, atomizes. Lk 13's rejection of Israel means nothing, but woe to you if you miss the rejection of Israel in Acts 7. Your a pervert like Kinsey, your mentally ill like the Vegas shooter if you miss that one. All because it believes in the almighty power of a restored Israel. FOR WHAT? FOR WHAT?
God's kingdom on the earth with Christ as KING is what.

You are a scriptural ignoramus.

SaulToPaul 2

No, Gal 3 and Acts 13 are different promises.
Read the text.

SaulToPaul 2

Unifying things that weren't meant to be unified is a disservice to the LORD.

Interplanner

God's kingdom on the earth with Christ as KING is what.

You are a scriptural ignoramus.

I'm quite sure that I'm not. In the future, to help you work on communication, not only with me but anyone, please SHOW how you know what you know; don't DICTATE to me x, y, z.

For ex., you have dictated what Mt 25 means without showing that that is the ONLY time he sat and did that. It is abundantly clear that he sat, in his glory, upon being resurrected, too.

God's Truth

You refuse to believe facts.

Rev 3:21 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:21) To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

MY and HIS are not the same thing.

Jesus' throne is the Father's throne.

Revelation 22:1
[ Eden Restored ] Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb

Did you read that?

The throne of whom?

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus' throne is the Father's throne.

Revelation 22:1
[ Eden Restored ] Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb

Did you read that?

The throne of who?
Revelation 21 & 22 are in the NEW heaven and the NEW earth.

That is in the FUTURE.

Once again, you have no understanding.