George Floyd Got What He Deserved.

Arthur Brain

The cop did a bad thing. The victim was a bad man. Nobody was 100% good in this story. It isn't so difficult.

Please consider withdrawing your antisemitic comment. It was totally unnecessary.

No, it isn't and yes it was but bear in mind that the rational people on here can see right through the bile...

;)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The murderer cop had a bad record. He had left a previous police job with a bad record and he failed to disclose it in his application for the last one.
Is there something wrong with you?

The best outcome is to make this murderer an example by convicting him of 1st degree murder and locking him up with other murderers rather than solitary confinement.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
The best outcome is to make this murderer an example by convicting him of 1st degree murder and locking him up with other murderers rather than solitary confinement.

And what is the best outcome for the murderers of Federal officer David Patrick Underwood and Retired police Captain David Dorn, both killed by your precious protestors?

eider

Wow.... That's an execution.
We surely need to be humane with all convicts. What he did was wrong, criminal, but I don't believe in execution.

eider

You are a double liar.

First of all, in America, a person is innocent until proven guilty. A court of law will have to prove that the cop intended to murder the lowlife pig Floyd. I don't think he did. In fact, I hope the jury finds him innocent.

Second of all he did NOT have a bad record. He had an amazing few complaints against him. His record included medals for bravery, and only 17 complaints.
Anyone in law enforcement will tell you that 17 complaints over many years is an amazingly small number.

Well done Herr Eider, your record of being a pathological liar here remains intact.

Wow..... Keep on being sick, get that wickedness out of you. Better still, take an emetic and clean out the lot.

17 complaints?
Let's see how the trial turns out.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow.... That's an execution.
We surely need to be humane with all convicts. What he did was wrong, criminal, but I don't believe in execution.

I am 100 percent pro-death penalty for anyone who is proven 100% guilty. We watched it happen.

The animal dressed in blue intentionally cut off Floyd’s air supply because he figured he was above the law.

eider

No, it isn't and yes it was but bear in mind that the rational people on here can see right through the bile...

;)

I don't think Mr Floyd did pass a bad note. They let him leave the store. That's sometimes a signal for a shop's crime. I've caught a couple of shops, one pub and a few till operators getting rid of their bad notes by giving them out as change, or by claiming that a customer passed them and then requesting a second payment.

......or the return of goods, which happened here, I think.

Any which way the cops murdered a rehabilitated person.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Wow..... Keep on being sick, get that wickedness out of you

Says the promoters of infanticide. Physician heal thyself.

You condemned a man without trial, and I point out that in America a person is innocent until proven guilty.

And in your perverted mind I am wicked and you are good.

I am not sick, YOU are.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
I am 100 percent pro-death penalty for anyone who is proven 100% guilty. We watched it happen.

You are pro-baby-killing too. You love putting everyone to death don't you.

The animal dressed in blue intentionally cut off Floyd’s air supply because he figured he was above the law.

The animal Floyd beat a young pregnant girl, put a gun to her unborn child, and robbed her.

Floyd is the animal here, not that a supporter of infanticide like you would know the difference between good and evil.

eider

You know I respect your posts so much.
I do not believe in the death penalty.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Look at the so-called Pro-Woman Liberals here:

George Floyd beat and robbed a pregnant woman at gunpoint. He beat and robbed a pregnant woman and jammed a gun into her stomach against her unborn child.

And who does the woke Left weep for? They weep for the pig who beat and robbed a pregnant woman and jammed a gun into her stomach against her unborn child. Do any of your wonderful Leftists even know her name? Say her name.

Say her name.

Say her name.

Say her name.

eider

The animal Floyd beat a young pregnant girl, put a gun to her unborn child, and robbed her

Floyd is the animal here, not that a supporter of infanticide like you would know the difference between good and evil.
Rubbish.
Mr Floyd never did that.
The Court accepted that he did not, reduced the charge and sentenced him to five years.
He would have got life imprisonment for the originating charges.

Why do you accuse Rush's of being a baby killer? I don't think you give a hoot for babies, their Medicare, subsistence, welfare or education. I don't think you'd pay a dime for any of them, you tight miserly hypocrite.

Keep sicking up the dirt out of you.
​​

eider

George Floyd beat and robbed a pregnant woman at gunpoint. He beat and robbed a pregnant woman and jammed a gun into her stomach against her unborn child.

Say her name.

So you are no true Christian then.
You despise the Christian tenet of forgiveness and redemption, rehabilitation after justice.

And you're ignorant about reduced charges.

Go on...... Sick up the filth in you. Get it out.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Rubbish.
Mr Floyd never did that.

The witnesses say he did you lowlife:

EaRYb8vXgAERrcr

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
I forgotten more about Jesus than you'll be learning, methinks.

You are nothing but a pathological liar, a supporter of baby-killers, a supporter of sodomites, and a supporter of criminals who beat and rob pregnant women.

You're not even a man. You are the scum left behind by crawling slugs.

eider

The witnesses say he did.
The witnesses never gave any evidence.
The Court accepted that he did not and reduced the charge.
The original charge stays on file and not the accepted one, for some reason.

The court accepted that OJ was innocent too..
Redirecting me to any other incident just shows your incompetence.

Now get that muck out of you. I'm here to help your lies sick up out of you.

eider

You are nothing but a pathological liar, a supporter of baby-killers, a supporter of sodomites, and a supporter of criminals who beat and rob pregnant women.

You're not even a man. You are the scum left behind by crawling slugs.

Scream away................. quite demonic, methinks.