George Floyd Got What He Deserved.

Arthur Brain

I was just making fun of a supposedly grown man for both missing the point and doing so in an incredibly juvenile way.

Explain the irony, though.

You're only adding to the irony here. You think that you're acting mature and insightful when posting that meme?

Supremum

When you're accusing someone of behaving or acting in a manner that you, yourself are doing then that's irony. Why do you think I kept calling you "kiddo" in inverted commas?

Firstly, that isn't irony. The response you're looking for is "No, you."

I was simply mocking someone for implying that Christ's words in the Gospel were simply alcohol fueled rants. I reserve the right to mock gay nerds for saying gay nerdy things, as well as for not knowing the definitions of the words they use. But really I just happened to be reminded of the following a few minutes before I read that, and I couldn't help myself. I am a weak man.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/in-th...uphoric/photos

EDIT:
Also, this was the response to my original snark:
eider said:
Ha ha! ..... just 'cos you never noticed those bible verses, eh? Niggled? Or ignorant?
Sure you are.........
......... and you thought that Jesus was against enjoying his wine. Ignorance is bliss, they say.
I won't be replying to anything else he says again, if it makes you happy. And you can infer any level of arrogance from that you'd like. You'd be correct.

kiwimacahau

George Floyd Got What He Deserved. That's right I said it. He got justice. Justice may have been delivered illegally but he got it all the same. Everyone weeping for this scum is no better than he is.

Floyd went to state prison. This sub-human had put a gun to a pregnant woman to rob her. He pointed a gun at her baby in her womb, he pistol whipped her, beat he and robbed her. That is the wonderful man who the antichrist anti-reverend Al Sharpton gave a sermon for.

Anyone who weeps for a pig who robs a pregnant woman at gunpoint is no better than he is. Yes. He died by police brutality but he should have gotten his due when he shoved a gun into a pregnant woman’s stomach and raided her home, pistol whipping her and threatening her life.

EaRYb8vXgAERrcr

No, no he didn't.

Arthur Brain

Firstly, that isn't irony. The response you're looking for is "No, you."

I was simply mocking someone for implying that Christ's words in the Gospel were simply alcohol fueled rants. I reserve the right to mock gay nerds for saying gay nerdy things, as well as for not knowing the definitions of the words they use. But really I just happened to be reminded of the following a few minutes before I read that, and I couldn't help myself. I am a weak man.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/in-th...uphoric/photos

EDIT:
Also, this was the response to my original snark:

I won't be replying to anything else he says again, if it makes you happy. And you can infer any level of arrogance from that you'd like. You'd be correct.

Um, no, that wouldn't be the response I'd be looking for at all. If you think that Eider was saying that Christ's words were "alcohol fuelled rants" then you have reading comprehension problems. You certainly have the right to attempt to mock people, just as you have the right to blabber on about "gay nerds" as if that has any relevance or even sense but you're essentially only making a clown of yourself.

Still, you have that right.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
NEWS Wisconsin Dem Lawmaker Brutally Beaten by Protesters

JUNE 24, 2020 1:30 PM
Protesters at the Wisconsin State Capitol Tuesday night brutally beat up a gay progressive state senator who was taking a picture of them.

Tim Carpenter, a 60-year-old Democrat who has served in the state senate since 2003, was taking a picture of demonstrators in Madison when some of them rushed up to him, grabbed for his phone, and beat him.

"All I did was stop and take a picture," Carpenter told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "And the next thing, I'm getting five, six punches, getting kicked in the head."

Carpenter was seen after the beating stumbling toward the capitol building where he collapsed. A local reporter called an ambulance, and Carpenter was later treated by paramedics. He told the Washington Postthat he had bruises and sore ribs and possibly a concussion and a broken nose.

"This has got to stop before someone gets killed," Carpenter said. "Sad thing—I'm on their side for peaceful demonstrations—am a Gay Progressive Dem Senator served 36 years in the legislature."

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/w...Sx3XAeDezYSoTk

Supremum

Um, no, that wouldn't be the response I'd be looking for at all.
It is. You claimed, or at least attempted to claim, that the "accusations" I made of eider applied more so to me.

If you think that Eider was saying that Christ's words were "alcohol fuelled rants" then you have reading comprehension problems.
no u

You certainly have the right to attempt to mock people, just as you have the right to blabber on about "gay nerds" as if that has any relevance or even sense but you're essentially only making a clown of yourself.
Calling out gay nerds for being gay nerds is always relevant. I do like the way you try to stay above the morass of frivolous human interaction, though.

Still, you have that right.

Arthur Brain

It is. You claimed, or at least attempted to claim, that the "accusations" I made of eider applied more so to me.

no u

Calling out gay nerds for being gay nerds is always relevant. I do like the way you try to stay above the morass of frivolous human interaction, though.

They do, and the irony of it still not registering is just amusing now. Anyone who goes on about "gay nerds" is either a kid, immature or just a dipstick.