Gay Mass Murder Trend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todah

I thought the point being made while listening to the show was this: If a mass murderer was a homosexual, the media does a great job of keeping that fact from the public.

On the other hand if a mass murderer is a Christian, it becomes the headline of the story. Even if his homosexuality is the actual cause of his murder spree, if possible, it won't even be mentioned.

The secondary point would be gather the names of all the mass murderers of the last thirty years or so, and determine if there is a greater percentage of homosexuals in that population than the one at large. I think it seems that way, and is not something to gloss over, unless you are biased.

The bias seems to be, not to give homosexuals bad press, and definately give it to Christians. Isn't that a fair statement, regarding our mass media.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If we can easily assemble nineteen "straight" serial and spree killers for each of the"gay" ones listed here, what does that say about this so called trend?

This is an insidious pairing of a negative behavior with a demographic variable. I am surprised when persons with greater than an eight grade intellect, fall for it.
What percentage of the population would you say were homosexual, Zeus?

elohiym

If one is unrepentant of their heinous acts they are not a Christian.
I agree with that. However, there are a number of people on this forum that will argue that if those perverts only believed what they believe they would be saved while committing those heinous acts, and since salvation cannot be lost, those perverts can continue committing those heinous acts without eternal consequence.

When I try to explain to them how their position is not the gospel, I am told that I am a moron. Maybe you will have better luck communicating with them.

asrpcp.org

A man that is a heretic after the second admonition reject realizing that such an one is subverted and sinneth being condemned of their own accord.
Paul the Apostle

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I agree with that. However, there are a number of people on this forum that will argue that if those perverts only believed what they believe they would be saved while committing those heinous acts, and since salvation cannot be lost, those perverts can continue committing those heinous acts without eternal consequence.

When I try to explain to them how their position is not the gospel, I am told that I am a moron. Maybe you will have better luck communicating with them.
What sort of weirdo would believe that a rapist/murderer was secure in his salvation and doing his deeds at the same time?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What sort of weirdo would believe that a rapist/murderer was secure in his salvation and doing his deeds at the same time?

Anyone that believes in OSAS ... unless you are going to argue that such a person was never actually saved.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Anyone that believes in OSAS ... unless you are going to argue that such a person was never actually saved.
How would one go about constructing an argument for or against a particular person's salvation status?

elohiym

The people I've been arguing against lately seem to believe that. I can't believe that I even need to argue my position; it's so :duh: in your face obvious. However, when I point out that such people cannot be Christians while engaged in such behavior, I am accused of preaching works based salvation. :dizzy:

Keep your eye out for those people. Maybe you can communicate with them better than I have.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The people I've been arguing against lately seem to believe that. I can't believe that I even need to argue my position; it's so :duh: in your face obvious. However, when I point out that such people cannot be Christians while engaged in such behavior, I am accused of preaching works based salvation. :dizzy:

Keep your eye out for those people. Maybe you can communicate with them better than I have.
Did you have an answer to my question?

Punisher1984

Because sin is a slippery slope.

I notice you people keep saying the word "sin" as if it meant something...

Looking at a group of people already entrenched in wickedness, it's easier to see how they could fall into murder.

So... having sex with some one of the same gender causes them to go on killing sprees? If so, does going to church turn people into potatos?

(If you missed the joke, I'm attempting to illustrate absurdity by linking two completely unrelated things together whilst implying causation - like the OP did.)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did you have a response, Rusha?

Sorry Stripe, I missed the post and just saw this.

I can't argue over the validity of salvation in the sense that I would have to actually be convinced your God exists.

However, using the criteria of OSAS, I can observe others who do not claim to be saved as well as those who do. I don't see a united front in the way *some* Christians act and think.

The change is supposedly because of people accepting a loving force into their life (Jesus). That is certainly NOT apparent in all of those who claim to be Christian.

This is not just about Christians despising nonbelievers, but even *some* believers accusing their fellow brothers/sisters in Christ of not really being saved.

If you have ever read my posts in the Evoken's Catholic social group, you would know that the one reason I have more respect for Catholics is because they believe that their *salvation* means actually living up to a higher standard.

Also, the church I attended for most of my childhood did not believe believe in OSAS.

Bottomline, IF I were to come to believing in your deity, it would be extremely hard to not base my opinion of him on the actions of his followers.

Anyways, this is completely off-topic, and if you have further questions, I have no problem answering them via PM.

elohiym

How would one go about constructing an argument for or against a particular person's salvation status?

Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Luke 6:43 For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Punisher1984

Demonic spirits that possess people like your friends and make them want to eat each other's poop.

1. There's no need for supernatural entities to explain sexual fetishes (srtaight, gay or otherwise) - so come off it already...

2. I don't see these things as needing to be cured in the first place - if people want to indulge themselves in manners certain folks may find disgusting, let them. It's no skin off my nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.