frugalmom's pick 11-07-03

Status
Not open for further replies.

frugalmom

Night Elf
Originally posted by Brellix
If my symbolical description of hate for homosexuals bothers you then I would have to ask you which Christ it is that you believe in?

Your version of Christ is some skirt wearing, cheek turning, non-confrontational, love all and abhor nothing weakling. Your Christ could never re-stigmatize the perverse behavior of homosexuals nor would He want too. In fact, your version of Christ would be defeated in a debate just as easily as you are when some unbeliever exposes your ignorance of God's word. They just throw a few cliches at you and laugh as you run for cover.

Your version of Christ does not exist. I'd suggest you read the bible and observe the behavior of the true Jesus Christ as He speaks of homosexuals. If you have the guts to pursue the truth, then you will surely come to the conclusion that most homos would choose to try and dodge my boulder over facing His wrath.

Homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom of God. Do not be fooled by the twisted message of tolerance that many of today's churches are offering. I care enough to warn homosexuals about the future consequences of their actions. If they choose to ignore the warning then they have chosen that fate for themselves.

I would rather see all homos turn from their wicked ways and join the Body of Christ. Do I think it will happen? No.

Will I pity them if they choose to die the 2nd death? No.

Will I continue to speak out against perversity and punch holes into the security blanket that liberals and tolerant Christians have given to homos? Most definitely!

From what I have said above, would it appear that I am spending my time debating this issue just for the sake of hating someone?

Might there be a deeper meaning here?

Brellix

:first:

CONTEXT

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Brellix is going to break the record for most POTDs in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.