From Mind Control To Viruses: How The Government Keeps Experimenting On Its Citizens

Gary K

Banned
This article talks about how the US government has done medical experiments on it's citizens without their knowledge for many decades. There are some pretty grizzly word pictures of what the US government has done to it's people listed, but it leaves out the largest medical experiment that the government conducted on we the people. It's the intentional release of radioactive iodine from the Hanford Nuclear facility that took place from 1949 to 1972. The intentional leaks distributed radioactive material from Hanford, WA to Montana. The people affected by it are called "downwinders" for obvious reasons. I and my older brother are both downwinders.

There is very little information left online about this program. It's been scrubbed pretty effectively. But, the internet archive site still holds some of the info in their Wayback machine.

Here is the original article on multiple government programs over the decades have done all kinds of medical experiments on unknowing citizens.

Here is the article on the Hanford intentional radiation leaks found in the Wayback Machine.

The point of this thread is if you can't believe our government wouldn't be involved in an ongoing medical experiment with untested "vaccines" better think again. Very nasty stuff has been done to us by our own government going back many decades.

chair

Yes, the US government has done some nasty things over the years. No, the vaccine isn't one of these things.

In the case of Hanford (there's a wikipedia article about this- it has not been 'scrubbed'), the US wanted to continue producing plutonium, and thus had a motivation to lie and hide what was happening. What would be the motivation to harm us with a vaccine?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What would be the motivation to harm us with a vaccine?

DISCLAIMER: I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I don't think that there's any sort of conspiracy going on (especially when it comes to things like "mind control"). I simply recognize that evil things are done by evil people, whose interests usually align simply because they hate and reject the Creator who made them, and that such actions are inherently self-destructive, not just to those who hate God, but to humanity as a whole.

Now, with that out of the way, to answer your question:

"Overpopulation." Despite the fact that most of the world has no one living on it and higher population density correlates to higher standards of living for people.

In other words, the lie that is spread that the world is overpopulated, and that humanity is a burden on the world, and thus we should seek out ways to reduce the population and/or its growth, is one of, if not the primary reason, for such intent to harm through such innocuous means.

To be fair, I don't think that the Covid vaccine is one such where sterilization (or some other method) is being implemented, I am simply providing an answer to your question.

chair

DISCLAIMER: I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I don't think that there's any sort of conspiracy going on (especially when it comes to things like "mind control"). I simply recognize that evil things are done by evil people, whose interests usually align simply because they hate and reject the Creator who made them, and that such actions are inherently self-destructive, not just to those who hate God, but to humanity as a whole.

"Overpopulation." Despite the fact that most of the world has no one living on it and higher population density correlates to higher standards of living for people.

In other words, the lie that is spread that the world is overpopulated, and that humanity is a burden on the world, and thus we should seek out ways to reduce the population and/or its growth, is one of, if not the primary reason, for such intent to harm through such innocuous means.

To be fair, I don't think that the Covid vaccine is one such where sterilization (or some other method) is being implemented, I am simply providing an answer to your question.
It is rather far fetched.

Gary K

Banned

Do you believe the media, the corporate media tells you the truth on all subjects? If so, why? If not, why?

Gary K

Banned
No, I don't assume they are always telling the truth. Nor do I assume they're always lying.
If your next door neighbor has lied to you for years about several subjects do you trust anything he says? I do not. A long history of lying makes everything that person/group says suspect. Before I will agree with anything they say I have to confirm what they say from multiple sources not related to the issue. I can't just take the word of those that the liar is agreeing with. I have to also study sources who contradict the liar and see who makes more sense.

We live in a world dominated by the followers of Satan. He is the original liar and the father of all lies. Jesus directly told us not to trust the world. He also told us not to trust most religious leaders. The church leadership of His day were followers of Satan. They directly helped Satan murder Jesus. The lying and the illegality going one was tremendous. The Jews broke every one of the principles of their legal system to destroy Jesus. That was pure evil.

Now look at what is going on in our legal system today. It is breaking all the legal principles our nation was founded on that guarantee our liberty. The court system is corrupt. The department of justice itself is corrupt. The FBI is utterly corrupt. There is no justice anymore. There is only rule by men left, and that is always corrupt. It can't be any thing else for when the rule of law is gone the only thing left is corruption for the laws don't matter. And don't think that just because there are still laws on the books that we have any rule of law left for the meaning of the rule of law is that all men, excluding no one, are subject to the law. There is no way that can be said to be true in the US at all. That is evil. Pure evil. And it's not just a person here and a person there that are doing this. It's the entire system.

Our entire corporate media is corrupted. They have fed us lies for years, but the last 4 or 5 years have been nothing but corruption on everything. It's not difficult to do when only 5 or 6 corporations own the entire media other than small independent researchers. They are the only ones who can tell us the truth. The rest will not because they will lose their livelihood if they do. The same people who control the media control big Pharma. Do you really think either of them will tell us the truth rather than make billions of dollars by lying to us? How much is your life worth to an executive of big Pharma? How much is your life work to a corporate executive who makes billions of dollars from the media? Do you think any of them gives your personal life a passing thought unless you happen to cross his path by opposing his agenda?