Freemason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is a whole lot of speculation as to what this group's function and purpose is.

What say you?
Are it's teachings and function based on the word of GOD, or something else?

images

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There is a whole lot of speculation as to what this group's function and purpose is.

What say you?

images
I've heard a high ranking Mason say that lucifer is light and the honor and respect satan. I can't say that they worship him. They go back to ancient times and are aligned with the Jesuits and Illuminati, the Royals and Israeli intelligence (The best in the world).

f627cbb56f05fb168d4fb107c67bad67.jpg
d7523d4679fcc203c923119967db5170.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Tam, I'll try not to spam up your thread with images and maybe we can get some text on their purpose and goals and doctrines. Maybe from insiders or former high ranking Masons or from their own archives etc. I know they can't all be evil and I shouldn't paint them that way maybe until we investigate more. I'm definitely interested.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tam, I'll try not to spam up your thread with images and maybe we can get some text on their purpose and goals and doctrines. Maybe from insiders or former high ranking Masons or from their own archives etc. I know they can't all be evil and I shouldn't paint them that way maybe until we investigate more. I'm definitely interested.
:thumb:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

What say you?

images
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, Aviv 16, evening and morning, night and day.

I don't know what to say. The answer to your second question is no.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Flat Earth: Masonic Toys & Phallic Flying Machines (+ "G is for Gravity")

From Video : Flat Earth: Masonic Toys & Phallic Flying Machines (+ "G is for Gravity")

The opening track is "A Hymn to the Projectile" by Cloudkicker. It was just too perfect, I had to use it.... https://youtu.be/3ozCMQZbpFY

The latter portion is a re-upload of a video I made quite a while ago called "G is for Gravity", which explores the idea of a connection between the "G" of Freemasonry, Gravity (of course) and the occult concept of the "generative principle", which is a very interesting thing to consider in light of my ongoing investigation into this idea of the metaphysical symbolism of the false Copernican paradigm... (but like I said, it's an older video, so the narrative audio isn't great. But I still think the info is worthwhile, and it definitely ties into the obelisk/phallus/rocket question....)

12 minutes

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Is freemasonry a religion or a belief? How would someone leave freemasonry. How do we combat freemasonry so that people live lives informed by the truth of God's word, even Torah? If a person has thought something that is wrong, what do they do with that once they learn or have learned the truth?

jaybird

What say you?

their traditions go back to hiram abiff who worked on Solomons temple (i think). the hiram of the bible was a Phoenician. the phoenicians were the ancestors of the philistines and canaanits. they also practiced the same dark belief system.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
their traditions go back to hiram abiff who worked on Solomons temple (i think). the hiram of the bible was a Phoenician. the phoenicians were the ancestors of the philistines and canaanits. they also practiced the same dark belief system.

no

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The roots go back to Kabbalism.

11 minutes - The video works fine even though it's gray

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
i was thinking they went back more than that. i thought kabbala was from the middle ages 900 - 1000?
I think maybe Kabbal or Quabbal or whatever, goes back to Nimrod in Genesis. Or maybe a little later but really early in history like the eastern mystic religions. :idunno:

Greg Jennings

My stepbrother is a mason. I don't think they're quite as nefarious as 'National Treasure' might have you believe. At least not anymore

Greg Jennings

They bow at every alter and worship Lucifer. That's what their top leaders say. Pretty nefarious.

I can assure you David [my stepbrother] doesn't worship Satan :rotfl:

And if he doesn't, I'm thinking they don't make you do that to be in the masons.

Now, did Ben Franklin attend a Satanist club? Yes he did. Was he a mason? Yes he was. But that doesn't make all masons satanists (even Franklin wasn't truly satanist, he just dabbled in all sorts of ideologies bc he was both highly curious and highly promiscuous).

Every square is a rectangle.
But not every rectangle is a square.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I can assure you David [my stepbrother] doesn't worship Satan :rotfl:

And if he doesn't, I'm thinking they don't make you do that to be in the masons.

Now, did Ben Franklin attend a Satanist club? Yes he did. Was he a mason? Yes he was. But that doesn't make all masons satanists (even Franklin wasn't truly satanist, he just dabbled in all sorts of ideologies bc he was both highly curious and highly promiscuous).

Every square is a rectangle.
But not every rectangle is a square.
You're in denial. They say lucifer is light and different than satan. Look it up yourself when you get done cackling.

Greg Jennings

You're in denial. They say lucifer is light and different than satan. Look it up yourself when you get done cackling.

PJ, I don't think I'm the guy in denial here. I'm not trying to be snarky, but how many conspiracy theories have you bought into now?

Memes are hardly reliable sources. You know that ANYBODY can make those, right?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PJ, I don't think I'm the guy in denial here. I'm not trying to be snarky, but how many conspiracy theories have you bought into now?

Memes are hardly reliable sources. You know that ANYBODY can make those, right?
I guess you never heard about the "memes" that Albert Pike penned and also Manley P. Hall. I buy into the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.