Free Will

God's Truth

So what scripture says that man has a freewill?

The scripture where God hardened Pharaoh because Pharaoh was going to do something God did not want him to do is proof we have free will. According to your idiotic beliefs God made Pharaoh to believe but then had to harden him to stop believing. That is pathetic. If we have no free will then God would not have needed to harden him, He would have just made him to not believe Moses.

beloved57

The scripture where God hardened Pharaoh because Pharaoh was going to do something God did not want him to do is proof we have free will. According to your idiotic beliefs God made Pharaoh to believe but then had to harden him to stop believing. That is pathetic. If we have no free will then God would not have needed to harden him, He would have just made him to not believe Moses.
So what scripture says that man has a freewill?

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

popsthebuilder

Our natural greedy inclinations are not of the Spirit which is why we are told over and over to repent of the wants of self.

Of course neither our own will and desires formed through greed based on societal norms, nor the negation there of would be relevent or possible without free will.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

beloved57

Our natural greedy inclinations are not of the Spirit which is why we are told over and over to repent of the wants of self.

Of course neither our own will and desires formed through greed based on societal norms, nor the negation there of would be relevent or possible without free will.

Those in the flesh can't please God or submit and obey God. Rom 8:7-8. That's all of us by nature.

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

popsthebuilder

You cannot be obedient or faithful to two masters.

The fact that there is a right and a wrong shows too that there is a free will and or freedom to choose from right and wrong.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Mankind always chooses wrong. Only grace, alone, will set it right.

The Bible clearly teaches that the natural man does not accept the things of God and are dead in sin. Completely unable to believe salvifically. Also, that the Spirit has to give life, the flesh is no help at all.

Eagles Wings

You cannot be obedient or faithful to two masters.

The fact that there is a right and a wrong shows too that there is a free will and or freedom to choose from right and wrong.

I think the bible is so clear that mankind does not will to choose God.

Even a tiny mustard seed of faith is due to His grace.