Freak & Sin

Status
Not open for further replies.

elohiym

Freak said:
Do I sin? One who is identified with the Son the Lord Jesus? NO!
First, you claim you do not sin.

Freak said:
My flesh whom I do not identify with sins but my identification is not in the flesh.
You admit your flesh still sins. It sounds like you are trying to blame your wilful sins on your flesh, which is to count the blood of Jesus as an unholy thing.

How does your flesh still sin, Freak? Explain.

Freak

elohiym said:
First, you claim you do not sin.

You admit your flesh still sins. It sounds like you are trying to blame your wilful sins on your flesh, which is to count the blood of Jesus as an unholy thing.

How does your flesh still sin, Freak? Explain.
The flesh is not in which I identify in. I do not put confidence in the flesh. Do you know why?

Let me show you something from the Scriptures as you seem to be ignorant...

The Scriptures call for believers not to find their identification in the flesh but in a person named Jesus.

…count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus (Romans 6:11).

Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory (Colossians 3:2-4).

If you have trusted in Jesus Christ alone for your salvation then you have been placed “in Him.” You are now identified as being “in Him.” As Paul wrote to the Romans, count yourselves dead to sin but “alive to God in Christ Jesus.” Upon receiving Jesus into your life, you have become a child of God and placed “in Him.” As Paul stated in Colossians, your life is “in Him.” This is a secure place to be in wouldn’t you agree? Paul seemed to agree.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 8:38-39).

I am in Christ! I am free from sin & into His love.

elohiym

Freak said:
My flesh whom I do not identify with sins but my identification is not in the flesh.
You claim your flesh still sins.

How does your flesh still sin, Freak?

Freak

elohiym said:

:duh:

"Watch out for those dogs, those men who do evil, those mutilators of the flesh. For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh—"

I put no confidence in the flesh as it is wicked. Do you know why? Perhaps you'll get the truth that stares you right in your face!

The apostle Paul tells us that "flesh" won't even inherit the Kingdom of Heaven...

"I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable."

Flesh sins that is why it cannot inherit the Kingdom but I'm not in the flesh, I'm in Jesus Christ!!

Do you know why flesh cannot inherit the Kingdom of Heaven?

elohiym

Freak said:
:duh:

"Watch out for those dogs, those men who do evil, those mutilators of the flesh. For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh—"

I put no confidence in the flesh as it is wicked. Do you know why? Perhaps you'll get the truth that stares you right in your face!

The apostle Paul tells us that "flesh" won't even inherit the Kingdom of Heaven...

"I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable."

Flesh sins that is why it cannot inherit the Kingdom but I'm not in the flesh, I'm in Jesus Christ!!

You are being evasive. I asked you a very simple question twice now, and you have yet to answer it.

How does your flesh still sin, Freak? Give examples. Anything tame would be fine, as we don't need to know your dark secrets.

Freak

elohiym said:
You are being evasive. I asked you a very simple question twice now, and you have yet to answer it.
Are you stupid? :think:

:rotfl: I answered with the following Scripture...

All the flesh knows is wickedness, that is why Paul could not place any confidence in it.

The flesh is opposed to God! Re-read the Scripture, false teacher and perhaps the truth of God's Word will change your heart.

See above.

Now answer my question: Do you know why flesh cannot inherit the Kingdom of Heaven?

elohiym

You claimed that your flesh still sins, but you don't identify with your sinning flesh. I have asked you several times to explain how your flesh sins, but you are still being evasive.

Apparently you are the false teacher, claiming that our flesh still sins after conversion.

When you finally obtain the testicular fortitude to answer my question, then explain how you know your flesh still sins. What's your measure?

Oh, and the answer to your question is: it's dead.

Freak

elohiym said:
You claimed that your flesh still sins, but you don't identify with your sinning flesh.
Yes, the flesh sins because it's dead to God (there are humans roaming our earth that are dead in their their sins but still alive to self). That is why the Apostle Paul tells the believers to...

Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. Because of these, the wrath of God is coming. You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.

Believers have the flesh as seen in the above passage but we are not identified in the flesh (but we have the responsibility to restrain the flesh), we are identified in Christ. That is why earlier Paul wrote these words...

For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

I sure hope God doesn't every permit you to teach anyone. God have mercy upon any soul that encounters your warped version of Christianity. :shocked:

Freak

By the way, answer the one question I asked:

elohiym

Freak said:
Yes, the flesh sins because it's dead to God (there are humans roaming our earth that are dead in their their sins but still alive to self). That is why the Apostle Paul tells the believers to...

Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. Because of these, the wrath of God is coming. You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.

Believers have the flesh as seen in the above passage but we are not identified in the flesh (but we have the responsibility to restrain the flesh), we are identified in Christ. That is why earlier Paul wrote these words...

For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
You are claiming that your flesh still sins, which means YOU did not put to death "whatever belongs to your earthly nature." YOU are STILL carnal.

Paul said, "You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived." In contradiction, YOU are claiming a believer still walks in those ways, only now gets to blame his flesh for idolatry, adultery, and murder, while he hides his darkness behind the light of Christ.

Paul said, "now you must rid yourselves of all such things." Why have YOU not rid yourself of such things, Freak. And should we believe that YOU are in Christ if your flesh is still involved in idolatry, adultery, and murder?

Freak said:
I sure hope God doesn't every permit you to teach anyone. God have mercy upon any soul that encounters your warped version of Christianity. :shocked:
I pray you don't get your wish because then you will learn from me on this thread that YOU are still in darkness.

And I answered your question alread. Flesh doesn't inherit the kingdom because it's dead. Pay attention.

Freak

elohiym said:
Paul said, "now you must rid yourselves of all such things." Why have YOU not rid yourself of such things, Freak. And should we believe that YOU are in Christ if your flesh is still involved in idolatry, adultery, and murder?

First of all, in light of God's Word, I know I have life on this basis of this:

I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.

I have life on the basis of what Jesus said! Who cares what a :loser: like yourself believes.

In speaking to believers the apostle Paul exhorts...

"But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips."

This means that believers have the flesh and that it needs to be restrained. We are not judged according to the flesh but we still have an moral obligation to restrain the flesh. That is why he tells us, "rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips."

I pray you don't get your wish because then you will learn from me on this thread that YOU are still in darkness.
I have learned much from YOU! I have learned you reject biblical truth regarding God's nature. I have also learned that you are a false teacher that aspires to seduce others to your Anti-Christ beliefs.

And I answered your question alread. Flesh doesn't inherit the kingdom because it's dead.
Read very carefully as you are about to learn something else from God's Word...

The flesh is filthy and God is holy and pure and nothing that is filthy will be permitted in His holy presence.

"Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God."

The apostle Paul tells us that the flesh is filthy. It is opposed to God that is why flesh will not inherit the Kingdon of God.

"For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh."

Last edited:

elohiym

Freak said:
We are not judged according to the flesh but we still have an moral obligation to restrain the flesh.
What if you fail to restrain your flesh, Freak?

Are YOU claiming that you will not be judged as an adulterer if you commit adultery, Freak?

Freak

elohiym, you are one poster on TOL that bores me :sleep: so I think I'll move. I have proven you wrong and now I'm bored with you. Nothing else to say to you at least on this subject.

elohiym

Freak said:
elohiym, you are one poster on TOL that bores me :sleep: so I think I'll move. I have proven you wrong and now I'm bored with you. Nothing else to say to you at least on this subject.
You haven't proved anything except that YOU still sin, only you blame it on your flesh. Therefore, you are a servant of sin, and you remain in bondage.

Freak

elohiym said:
You haven't proved anything except that YOU still sin, only you blame it on your flesh. Therefore, you are a servant of sin, and you remain in bondage.
:sigh:

The YOU is not in the flesh!!!

The YOU is in Jesus Christ!!!

I do not sin. My flesh, whom I do NOT identify with, does sin. But God does not judge me in the flesh, He judges me in the person of the Lord Jesus Christ!!!

You are dumber then I first thought. You are exceeding my expectations of you.

elohiym

Freak said:
I do not sin. My flesh, whom I do NOT identify with, does sin. But God does not judge me in the flesh, He judges me in the person of the Lord Jesus Christ!!!
If your flesh wilfully eats meat sacrificed to an idol, are you claiming that you will not be judged as an idolater?

Freak

elohiym said:
If your flesh wilfully eats meat sacrificed to an idol, are you claiming that you will not be judged as an idolater?
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

If you are in Jesus Christ there is no condemnation!

elohiym

Freak said:

elohiym said:

Freak said:
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

If you are in Jesus Christ there is no condemnation!

Saint Justin Martyr wrote about "christians" like you, Freak. Here is what he stated:
And Trypho said, "I believe, however, that many of those who say that they confess Jesus, and are called Christians, eat meats offered to idols, and declare that they are by no means injured in consequence." And I replied, "The fact that there are such men confessing themselves to be Christians, and admitting the crucified Jesus to be both Lord and Christ, yet not teaching His doctrines, but those of the spirits of error, causes us who are disciples of the true and pure doctrine of Jesus Christ, to be more faithful and stedfast in the hope announced by Him. For what things He predicted would take place in His name, these we do see being actually accomplished in our sight. For he said, 'Many shall come in My name, clothed outwardly in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." And, 'There shall be schisms and heresies.' And, 'Beware of false prophets, who shall come to you clothed outwardly in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.' And, 'Many false Christs and false apostles shall arise, and shall deceive many of the faithful.' There are, therefore, and there were many, my friends, who, coming forward in the name of Jesus, taught both to speak and act impious and blasphemous things; and these are called by us after the name of the men from whom each doctrine and opinion had its origin. (For some in one way, others in another, teach to blaspheme the Maker of all things, and Christ, who was foretold by Him as coming, and the God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, with whom we have nothing in common, since we know them to be atheists, impious, unrighteous, and sinful, and confessors of Jesus in name only, instead of worshippers of Him. CHAPTER XXXV -- HERETICS CONFIRM THE CATHOLICS IN THE FAITH.
According to Martyr, YOU are an atheist, impious, unrighteous, and sinful, a false confessor of Christ.

I agree with Martyr.

drbrumley

elohiym said:
Saint Justin Martyr wrote about "christians" like you, Freak. Here is what he stated:
And Trypho said, "I believe, however, that many of those who say that they confess Jesus, and are called Christians, eat meats offered to idols, and declare that they are by no means injured in consequence." And I replied, "The fact that there are such men confessing themselves to be Christians, and admitting the crucified Jesus to be both Lord and Christ, yet not teaching His doctrines, but those of the spirits of error, causes us who are disciples of the true and pure doctrine of Jesus Christ, to be more faithful and stedfast in the hope announced by Him. For what things He predicted would take place in His name, these we do see being actually accomplished in our sight. For he said, 'Many shall come in My name, clothed outwardly in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." And, 'There shall be schisms and heresies.' And, 'Beware of false prophets, who shall come to you clothed outwardly in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.' And, 'Many false Christs and false apostles shall arise, and shall deceive many of the faithful.' There are, therefore, and there were many, my friends, who, coming forward in the name of Jesus, taught both to speak and act impious and blasphemous things; and these are called by us after the name of the men from whom each doctrine and opinion had its origin. (For some in one way, others in another, teach to blaspheme the Maker of all things, and Christ, who was foretold by Him as coming, and the God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, with whom we have nothing in common, since we know them to be atheists, impious, unrighteous, and sinful, and confessors of Jesus in name only, instead of worshippers of Him. CHAPTER XXXV -- HERETICS CONFIRM THE CATHOLICS IN THE FAITH.
According to Martyr, YOU are an atheist, impious, unrighteous, and sinful, a false confessor of Christ.

I agree with Martyr.
All hail Justin Martyr.

Status
Not open for further replies.