Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo1

Tell me what you mean by heart.

Think about the women caught in adultery in John 8

John 8:1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
8:2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
8:4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 8:5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
8:6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8:8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
8:9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Now don't you think that Jesus pricked the heart of the pharisees because they realised that they were also sinners but they had hardened their hearts and they would have taken her life.

Just as we can harden our hearts so easily too, but Jesus had the wisdom that came from his father to save her life.

And I don't mean the natural heart either.

ClimateSanity

The jailer must have done something right in his life because the Bible says it is those who come to the light. The Bible says it is to them the message has been given.

The scriptures say they repented with the baptism of repentance.
They would never come to the light if they had never been called. You think you have been called when you never have.

Truster

Message from GT or GL as I prefer Liar.

Did God tell you to look up women from Germany who were in the camp so that you can slander me by calling me Doreathea blnz and greta bosel?

When I recognised how evil the spirit working in you is. I Googled "the most evil women ever"' I expected to find you there, but instead I found women of the same spirit. I read some articles to make sure and then thought how similar you are to these disgusting women. I gave you the benefit of the doubt by suggesting you were just practising imitating them for a talent show.

Thanks for the pm or whatever.

Slander is the spoken word and libel is the written word.

Truster

Think about the women caught in adultery in John 8

John 8:1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
8:2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
8:4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 8:5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
8:6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8:8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
8:9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Now don't you think that Jesus pricked the heart of the pharisees because they realised that they were also sinners but they had hardened their hearts and they would have taken her life.

Just as we can harden our hearts so easily too, but Jesus had the wisdom that came from his father to save her life.

And I don't mean the natural heart either.

I repeat what do YOU mean when YOU use the term heart?

I ask because you said this to me: "but if you could change your heart it..."

Truster

Don't you understand what I'm trying to say? Maybe you should go to God with it then.

You are advising me to do something and yet you haven't got the slightest idea of what you are saying. You tell me I need a new heart and I'm asking what you mean by heart?

I know exactly what the term heart means and I know for an absolute fact that you don't.

Did you give your heart to Jesus? Explain what it was you gave Him.

Truster

Don't you understand what I'm trying to say? Maybe you should go to God with it then.

When someone uses the term "what I am TRYING to say", my mind stops. I then contemplate whether the speaker is admitting that he has failed in his bid or he's suggesting that I lack the intellectual capacity to comprehend.

It's option one for you FAILED.

marhig

You are advising me to do something and yet you haven't got the slightest idea of what you are saying. You tell me I need a new heart and I'm asking what you mean by heart?

I know exactly what the term heart means and I know for an absolute fact that you don't.

Why do you constantly ask people what the heart is? Don't you know? Maybe you should change your name to the Tin man!

Last edited:

Stevo1

If you know what the heart means why are you asking me?

Is it because you don't really know? but I know your heart because I see the same heart as the Pharisees in you and you want to cast stones at people that's all you want to do. Tell me of the things of God that he has taught you and that would help people.

God's word is for everybody who wants to hear him and he uses us to give that word to others not leave people darkness.

Truster

If you know what the heart means why are you asking me?

Is it because you don't really know? but I know your heart because I see the same heart as the Pharisees in you and you want to cast stones at people that's all you want to do. Tell me of the things of God that he has taught you and that would help people.

God's word is for everybody who wants to hear him and he uses us to give that word to others not leave people darkness.

If you know what heart means then tell us. We know you don't know. Did you give your heart to Jesus? If so please explain what you gave Him.

You now say I have a heart like a pharisee so please explain what you mean by heart? Or are you a parrot, a parrotsee. Just repeating words over and over without any comprehension. It's beginning to sound like it.

Truster

Why do you constantly ask people what the heart is? Don't you know? Maybe you should change your name to the Tinman!

I know exactly what Paul or David & Co were referring to when they used the word heart. I also know, for an absolute fact, that the majority of people haven't got a clue. People talk about "giving their heart to jesus" What I ask? How did you do that? Silence is always deafening and then they get annoyed with me. Just like you do.

I also know that you people will probably break Google tonight in trying to find out. I'll save you the trouble and frustration. You won't find it online.

Stevo1

If you know what heart means then tell us. We know you don't know. Did you give your heart to Jesus? If so please explain what you gave Him.

You now say I have a heart like a pharisee so please explain what you mean by heart? Or are you a parrot, a parrotsee. Just repeating words over and over without any comprehension. It's beginning to sound like it.

I think your words are repetitive. I have told you what I mean but you are so blind to see, even now you are hardening you heart

Truster

I think your words are repetitive. I have told you what I mean but you are so blind to see, even now you are hardening you heart

When you say I'm hardening my heart. What is it exactly, in your own words, do you mean by the word heart? I expect your Google search failed? Rhetorical?

marhig

When you say I'm hardening my heart. What is it exactly, in your own words, do you mean by the word heart? I expect your Google search failed? Rhetorical?
This is what I got after I googled truster!

1feff4ccd24949dbba8da7ea753d0ec7.jpg

Truster

Why are you so obsessed by what people see as the heart?

I'm more concerned about what people "can't see" when they use the word heart. Not just heart mind you. Most people haven't got a clue as to what the scriptures truly convey , because they don't know what the words mean and never study to find out and by doing so show themselves approved of Elohim.

popsthebuilder

They would never come to the light if they had never been called. You think you have been called when you never have.
How would you know if she had been called or not? I mean really....you think Truster is called, so you can't say you base it on their words.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

He means your heart has been hardened and your conscience seared. Seek out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

marhig

I'm more concerned about what people "can't see" when they use the word heart. Not just heart mind you. Most people haven't got a clue as to what the scriptures truly convey , because they don't know what the words mean and never study to find out and by doing so show themselves approved of Elohim.

Well maybe stevo1 will answer you and then you will see if he understands what the scriptures truly convey regarding the heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.