Former deputy assistant secretary of state says San Bernardino “shooting” was a False

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

It’s been three years since we last embraced our precious little boy, Noah. At six-years-old, he was the youngest child murdered at the Sandy Hook Elementary School. While our family may have managed to live through this tragedy, the passage of time has nowhere near dimmed the vivid memory of that day nor made it any less difficult for us to cope with the pain and anguish of losing our only son.

The heartache of burying a child is a sorrow we would not wish upon anyone. Yet to our horror, we have found that there are some in this society who lack empathy for the suffering of others. Among them are the conspiracy theorists that deny our tragedy was real. They seek us out and accuse us of being government agents who are faking our grief and lying about our loss.

Each new high-profile act of violence inspires more conspiracies and creates new victims of harassment and defamation, whether it be the Boston Bombing, the terrorist attacks in Paris or the most recent massacre in San Bernardino, CA. In that instance, a lawyer for the family of the shooters said Sandy Hook did not happen.

More at the link:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion...who-taunts-family-victims-20151210-story.html

Daniel1769

San Bernadino was a hoax. I watched the coverage live. They were wheeling people out who were shot, and paramedics were helping people, and not a drop of blood to be found. If there was any blood, I didn't see it. There should have been plenty of it to see. It's a hoax like Sandy Hook and Boston bombing.

Arthur Brain

San Bernadino was a hoax. I watched the coverage live. They were wheeling people out who were shot, and paramedics were helping people, and not a drop of blood to be found. If there was any blood, I didn't see it. There should have been plenty of it to see. It's a hoax like Sandy Hook and Boston bombing.

And Auschwitz...

:plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Alex Jones is mentally ill. To imply that the families and friends of 14 murder victims really didn't have to bury their loved ones is not only sick, but evil.

California%20Shootings%20funeral.jpg

Why doesn't Jones go further and talk about how these 14 people all of the sudden vanished from the face of the earth? Are they part of a federal witness relocation program? (new names, face changing surgery, etc.).

By denying the mass murder he is also denying that there is a worldwide Jihad taking place by Muslims.

The only good thing about the video is where his guest talked about B. Hussein Obama wanting to further gun control laws (i.e outlaw guns).

B. Hussein's former advisor and now Mayor of the broken down city of Chicago said it best:

quote-you-never-let-a-serious-crisis-go-to-waste-and-what-i-mean-by-that-it-s-an-opportunity-rahm-emanuel-8-91-00.jpg

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You my friend.... are a moron.