ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

God's Truth

"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad." 2 Corinthians 5:10

"No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continue to sin has either seen him or known him." 1 John 3:6

New creatures don't test God, Tottie.

She isn't boasting. She is stating a fact; the same fact that Paul held to. "Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me." Philippians 3:12

Why do you keep defending the evilness of Meshak?

That demeans what you say about the scriptures, for Meshak puts down what Paul says.

God's Truth

And Jesus said that happens when you believe, not when you obey the law.

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

John 5:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

John 6:28-29
28 Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?”
29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”

All the scriptures that say believe, they do not nullify the scriptures that say obey. We are told to obey Jesus. That is what we have to do.

God's Truth

In God's all sufficient Grace.

If you think that living in accordance with God's Will is being overcome in some negative sense, you would be wrong. It is a result of remaining, or as you call it abiding, in Yeshua unless you believe that the Ruach leads us in disobedience to God.

They have faith in their faith.

If they knew the joy of doing what Jesus says, why aren't they speaking of it as we do?

God's Truth

Yes the truth is "If any man hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has eternal life and I will raise him up at the last day"

If somebody comes along and says "no but you must obey the commandments" they are lying. That is what happened at Antioch and was a BIG problem.

There is a new law. The new law is the old law with some changes to it. We do not have to be circumcised anymore, or observe special days, but we still have to obey Jesus!

See Hebrews 7:12.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You cannot at the same time believe Colossians 2:13 KJV as written to you (which it is)and that you are forgiven ALL TRESPASSES(which you are) and at the same time believe you must forgive others in order that God forgive you your trespasses as per Mark 11:25-26 KJV as though it too was written to you (which it's not) and as though you still have sins in need of forgiveness (which you don't). What part of forgiven ALL TRESPASSES don't you get? Why do you still think there you have sins in need of forgiveness by God? Why don't you believe Christ died for them ALL (1 Corinthians 15: 1-4 KJV)? Why don't you see that sins are NOT the issue today (2 Corinthians 5:19-21 KJV)?

I've tried to make you see, but it appears that you don't want to see. So be it.
I'm beginning to wonder if the Satan has a sister.

God's Truth

I'm gunna xpose you like I did shackles, you are like her for hypocrisy

IF you forgive your brethren...why do you not assemble with them?

You are disobedient in not assembling together...you must have a grudge against them.

Yet you crow like shackles does "we must obey"

We are to assemble to spur each other on to obey! Yet, you and many denominations do teach the truth about that. God does not demand for us to assemble with those who should be thrown out of the church, according to Paul. God does not demand for us to join a church that teaches falseness.

You are to assemble to tell others to obey. You do not do that. I always preach obedience to Christ, no matter with whom I assemble.

God's Truth

"Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart. For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. For, "All people are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord endures forever." And this is the word that was preached to you." 1 Peter 1:22-25

Amen.

Beautiful powerful words from God.

God's Truth

Of course his words don't vanish.

But, you don't keep all of them. You couldn't if you wanted to. That's my point.

Of course, we can obey them all. Love does no harm. Do not harm. That is love.

If you do not harm, then you are obeying all of Jesus' teachings.

If you are doing no harm, then you are not murdering, stealing, committing adultery, and not bearing false witness.

Do you still think you cannot obey?

Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:think: Probably not. That's okay, there lots things people are at odds with over :chuckle:

forgiveness is not succumbing into sinful practice, friend.

blessings.

BTW, I forgive you for singling out me being a judgmental in such a negative way.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

blessings.

BTW, I forgive you for singling out me being a judgmental in such a negative way.

you have to forgive him
but
you don't have to tell him that you forgive him

bybee

blessings.

He was stating a fact based on your eternally ongoing judgments of everyone who posts on TOL!
At this point you are not taken seriously so you are forgiven for your judgmentalism. I consider you to be a Christian woman of many good qualities. It is enough.

God's Truth

I have trouble forgiving and loving some posters here

Are you also having a problem with misjudging others?

How about also calling your brothers in Christ 'father'?

It is good to correct those in falseness. It does not mean you do not forgive and love them. In fact, that is how you show them you love them.

God's Truth

blessings.

You have singled many people out and yet you forgive others for doing it to you too. What a mockery of the scriptures and a show of hypocrisy.