For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Derf

This does not bode well at all for Mike Lindell, Rudy Guiliani, Trump himself, and all of the other election fraudsters:

Ellis has agreed that her statements about the election being stolen were misrepresentations, which were made “with at least a reckless state of mind.” Ellis also agreed that she, “through her conduct, undermined the American public’s confidence in the presidential election, violating her duty of candor to the public,” adding that “a selfish motive” and “a pattern of misconduct” were aggravating factors in the case.

Which also won't bode well for free and fair elections.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Ellis has agreed that her statements about the election being stolen were misrepresentations, which were made “with at least a reckless state of mind.” Ellis also agreed that she, “through her conduct, undermined the American public’s confidence in the presidential election, violating her duty of candor to the public,” adding that “a selfish motive” and “a pattern of misconduct” were aggravating factors in the case.

She made self-incriminating remarks in the third person?

Notice that in your excerpt we read: "HER statements about the election being stolen were misrepresentations, which were made
with at least a reckless state of mind."

And that we do not read: "MY statements about the election being stolen were misrepresentations, which were made with at least a reckless state of mind.”

Why is that?

If any of these things you've excerpted in quotation marks are even really Ellis's own words, why can't you provide documentation of the full, verbatim statements wherein you find them? And why do you need to be specially requested to do this? Why wasn't it a matter of course for you to voluntarily, preemptively, forthrightly provide such documentation, without being asked? (And why, even after having now been asked to do so, will you still never do so?🍿)

We should add that @User Name has agreed that his "selfish motive" and his "pattern of misconduct" on TOL have been aggravating factors in causing himself to never be taken seriously by any rationally-thinking readers.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Elections will never be fair and free as long as democrats keep opposing voting securities and obstructing investigations into shady election practices and equipment.
The important thing is that you agree with Trump's call to boycott the 2024 election as a way to punish the RINOs for not "fighting like hell" to keep Trump in office in 2020.

Derf

The important thing is that you agree with Trump's call to boycott the 2024 election as a way to punish the RINOs for not "fighting like hell" to keep Trump in office in 2020.
Why would you want that from anyone? Disenfranchise much? The issue is that most republicans get involved too late and too ignorantly, but you would have them stay ignorant and not get involved at all. I guess you're trying to get the republicans down to your level.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
She made self-incriminating remarks in the third person?

Jenna Ellis has been publicly censured through a stipulation to attorney discipline agreed to by the Office of Attorney Regulation Counsel and approved by the Presiding Disciplinary Judge. Through the stipulation, Ms. Ellis agreed that she violated Colo. RPC 8.4(c), which prohibits reckless, knowing, or intentional misrepresentations by attorneys. She violated this rule when, as counsel to then President Trump and the Trump campaign, she made a number of public statements about the November 2020 presidential election that were false. The Presiding Disciplinary Judge also has issued an opinion in this matter.

Jenna Ellis agrees she made the following ten misrepresentations:
  • On November 13, 2020, Respondent claimed that “Hillary Clinton still has not
    conceded the 2016 election.”
  • On November 20, 2020, Respondent appeared on Mornings with Maria on Fox
    Business and stated: “We have affidavits from witnesses, we have voter intimidation,
    we have the ballots that were manipulated, we have all kinds of statistics that show
    that this was a coordinated effort in all of these states to transfer votes either from
    Trump to Biden, to manipulate the ballots, to count them in secret . . .”
  • On November 20, 2020, Respondent appeared on Spicer & Co. and stated, “with all
    those states [Nevada, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia] combined we know
    that the election was stolen from President Trump and we can prove that.”
  • On November 21, 2020, Respondent stated on Twitter under her handle
    @JennaEllisEsq., “ . . . SECOND, we will present testimonial and other evidence IN
    COURT to show how this election was STOLEN!”
  • On November 23, 2020, Respondent appeared on The Ari Melber Show on MSNBC
    and stated, “The election was stolen and Trump won by a landslide.”
  • On November 30, 2020, Respondent appeared on Mornings with Maria on Fox
    Business and stated, “President Trump is right that there was widespread fraud in this
    election, we have at least six states that were corrupted, if not more, through their
    voting systems. . . We know that President Trump won in a landslide.” She also
    stated, “The outcome of this election is actually fraudulent it's wrong, and we
    understand that when we subtract all the illegal ballots, you can see that President
    Trump actually won in a landslide.”
  • On December 3, 2020, Respondent appeared on Mornings with Maria on Fox Business
    and stated, “The outcome of this election is actually fraudulent it's wrong, and we
    understand that when we subtract all the illegal ballots, you can see that President
    Trump actually won in a landslide.”
  • On December 5, 2020, Respondent appeared on Justice with Judge Jeanine on Fox
    News and stated, "We have over 500,000 votes [in Arizona] that were cast illegally . . .”
  • On December 15, 2020, Respondent appeared on Greg Kelly Reports on Newsmax
    and stated, “The proper and true victor, which is Donald Trump . . .”
  • On December 22, 2020, Respondent stated on Twitter, through her handle
    @JennaEllisEsq, “I spent an hour with @DanCaplis for an in-depth discussion about
    President @realDonaldTrump's fight for election integrity, the overwhelming evidence
    proving this was stolen, and why fact-finding and truth—not politics—matters!”

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Where he says solving the election fraud of 2020 is the single most important thing for republicans to do?
Where he says "Republicans will not be voting in 2024. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do." I agree!

The only way for MAGA to send a message to the RINOs about the 2020 election is for MAGA to boycott the 2024 election!

Derf

Where he says "Republicans will not be voting in 2024. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do." I agree!

The only way for MAGA to send a message to the RINOs about the 2020 election is for MAGA to boycott the 2024 election!
You just quoted the part you wanted for your interpretation. That's dishonest. In Colorado you wouldn't be censured, however, because you're doing it for the "right" reasons. But it does make one wonder how you can live with yourself, when you so vehemently object to Jenna Ellis doing it.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You just quoted the part you wanted for your interpretation. That's dishonest.
Here's the verbatim quote from Trump: "If we don't solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020, (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in '22 or '24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do."

Now I ask you: Has the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 been solved? No, it has not! Has Trump been reinstated to the presidency? NO, he has not! Therefore, as a means of protest, Republicans should not vote in 2024! That'll show 'em all who's boss!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Here's the verbatim quote from Trump: "If we don't solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020, (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in '22 or '24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do."

Now I ask you: Has the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 been solved? No, it has not! Has Trump been reinstated to the presidency? NO, he has not! Therefore, as a means of protest, Republicans should not vote in 2024! That'll show 'em all who's boss!
Did Trump say Republicans "should" not vote or "will" not vote? Which one?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
We know that President Trump won in a landslide.

(y)

Jenna Ellis agrees she made the following ten misrepresentations:

Please post documentation to back up your claim that Jenna Ellis, herself, characterized as misrepresentations the things you claim she has characterized as misrepresentations. What you and your fellow, lying, leftard haters of Jenna Ellis like to say in condemnation of her is worthless, and so far that is all you have handed out in this thread. What I'm asking you to give is documentation of her own words, in which she, herself, condemns and calls things she has said, misrepresentations. I'm not asking for:
  • "Jenna Ellis said X and X is false."
  • "Jenna Ellis said X and admits X is false and that she was wrong to say X."
I'm asking for:
  • "I, Jenna Ellis, said X. And I, Jenna Ellis, now say that X is false. And I, Jenna Ellis, now confess I was wrong to say X."
Are you too stupid to understand the difference?

IOW, to back up your assertion against Jenna Ellis that "Jenna Ellis agrees she made the following ten misrepresentations", I want you to give documentation of Jenna Ellis, in her own words, agreeing that ten things she has said are misrepresentations. Why can't you give this?