For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Right Divider

Body part
"The rest of us"? Shame, thought you might have been ready to have a proper conversation but apparently not.
Yes, the rest of us. You need a moral standard that it good enough for everyone, not just me.
Still, as it is.. I didn't need the Bible to give me a conscience, to be moved by the suffering of others, to be appalled at cruelty or the notion of inflicting it etc. Still, if that was bestowed by God then does everyone need a Bible? Not everyone has access to one.
False dilemma.
No, but some are more accurately translated than others and that notwithstanding, the amount of times where Jesus not only imparts wisdom, compassion and understanding but also takes on and criticizes those who were the religious legalists of the time is something else. Initially, Monty Python were going to make The Life Of Brian a satire on Jesus until they realized they had nothing to satirize...
So Jesus is cool with sexual perversion, even though as God He condemns it?
Ah, the go to verse of those who have a hang up with homosexuality and think that it should even be a capital crime today. That was a surprise...
So God once proclaimed the death penalty for sexual perversion, but now He's "cool with it"?

Lev 20:13 (AKJV/PCE)
(20:13) If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Arthur Brain

Yes, the rest of us. You need a moral standard that it good enough for everyone, not just me.

False dilemma.

So Jesus is cool with sexual perversion, even though as God He condemns it?

So God once proclaimed the death penalty for sexual perversion, but now He's "cool with it"?

Lev 20:13 (AKJV/PCE)
(20:13) If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.
What, everyone? Even Vladimir Putin? Oh, I'm sure there'll be loads who'd be disappointed then, shame that.

Why is it a false dilemma? Did you need the Bible to be moved by the plight of others? Are you even?

I would remind you of the woman in adultery but as it's likely to be a load of waffle about how it was solely about Jesus avoiding a legal trap then little point. Probably the same in asking you just how many times Jesus made reference to homosexuality as recorded during His ministry.

People like you are so mired in the OT, it's a wonder you ever got around to reading the new one.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
What, everyone? Even Vladimir Putin? Oh, I'm sue there'll be loads who'd be disappointed then, shame that.
God will hold us all to His standards. Not even sure what you were trying to say there.
Why is it a false dilemma? Did you need the Bible to be moved by the plight of others? Are you even?
The Bible is God's standard. The conscience that He gave humanity will not disagree with it. Though your conscience must be seared since you do disagree with God's stardard.
I would remind you of the woman in adultery but as it's likely to be a load of waffle about how it was solely about Jesus avoiding a legal trap then little point.
Jesus forgave her. That is HIS prerogative. If we, as a society, abandon all morals we will have many problems.
Probably the same in asking you just how many times Jesus made reference to homosexuality as recorded during His ministry.
Jesus also made no reference to car repair.
People like you are so mired in the OT, it's a wonder you ever got around to reading the new one.
Another false accusation. So tiring. Get some new material.

Arthur Brain

God will hold us all to His standards. Not even sure what you were trying to say there.

The Bible is God's standard. The conscience that He gave humanity will not disagree with it. Though your conscience must be seared since you do disagree with God's stardard.

Jesus forgave her. That is HIS prerogative. If we, as a society, abandon all morals we will have many problems.

Jesus also made no reference to car repair.

Another false accusation. So tiring. Get some new material.
You said "good enough for everyone" so what were you on about exactly?

Again with the arrogance. My conscience has to be seared because I don't happen to agree with you? Not how it works. If my being for civil liberties and freedoms without religious persecution is searing it exactly then can't say I'm noticing it. Most Christians disagree with enacting laws that would execute people for homosexuality, adultery and similar and before you say "fallacy" or "appeal to popularity" has it ever occurred to you as to why that is? Could it possibly be you who's at that fault and that there's good reason as to why most don't go with your "standard"?

Sure, abandoning all morals would cause untold problems but that's not something that could just happen anyway. I can't turn my compassion on and off like a tap, you? I doubt most other people could either, we're human. I'm appalled by the suffering going on and appalled by the likes of far right legalists who would seem to wish a society that would only add to such in states which we have freedoms deprived elsewhere in the world.

Right Divider

Body part
You said "good enough for everyone" so what were you on about exactly?
True moral principles are universal. They come from the Creator.
Again with the arrogance. My conscience has to be seared because I don't happen to agree with you?
No, it's because you disagree with God.
Not how it works. If my being for civil liberties and freedoms without religious persecution is searing it exactly then can't say I'm noticing it. Most Christians disagree with enacting laws that would execute people for homosexuality, adultery and similar and before you say "fallacy" or "appeal to popularity" has it ever occurred to you as to why that is? Could it possibly be you who's at that fault and that there's good reason as to why most don't go with your "standard"?
You have no standard but your own opinion.
Sure, abandoning all morals would cause untold problems but that's not something that could just happen anyway. I can't turn my compassion on and off like a tap, you?
You are so proud of "your compassion", which is fake since you support those that oppose God.
I doubt most other people could either, we're human. I'm appalled by the suffering going on and appalled by the likes of far right legalists who would seem to wish a society that would only add to such in states which we have freedoms deprived elsewhere in the world.
How do you feel about the suffering of all the dead babies torn from the womb daily?

Arthur Brain

True moral principles are universal. They come from the Creator.

No, it's because you disagree with God.

You have no standard but your own opinion.

You are so proud of "your compassion", which is fake since you support those that oppose God.

How do you feel about the suffering of all the dead babies torn from the womb daily?
Pffft, nah doofus, it's cos I disagree with you and any other far right fundamentalist dipstick. Thankfully, most Christians aren't pompous stuffed shirts and legalists and the irony is that you resemble those of the time who were puffed up, considering themselves experts in the law and that Jesus chided continually. You are not a spokesperson for God and sure aren't the judge of anything related either but you carry on with the clanging cymbal. "Proud"? Nah, it's just there intrinsically. Where it comes to abortion then I don't agree with the laws as they stand and haven't done in years.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Second verse...

It's not OK to be gay,
It's not OK to be perverted,
You shouldn't live that way,
What you need is to be converted.

Right Divider

Body part
Pffft, nah doofus, it's cos I disagree with you and any other far right fundamentalist dipstick.
Your childish rants are old and worn out.
Thankfully, most Christians aren't pompous stuffed shirts and legalists and the irony is that you resemble those of the time who were puffed up, considering themselves experts in the law and that Jesus chided continually.
Most Christians are posers do not follow sound reason or logic. A lot like you.
You are not a spokesperson for God and sure aren't the judge of anything related either but you carry on with the clanging cymbal.
Who is the "spokesperson for God"? You? 🤪 🤣
"Proud"? Nah, it's just there intrinsically. Where it comes to abortion then I don't agree with the laws as they stand and haven't done in years.
Whatever that means.

Right Divider

Body part
The options were always there for you anyway...

What "problem"? Sure ain't one for me. Heard all sorts of things from the far right that are touted as "Godly", the most sickening of which still has to be the notion of trying and executing children as young as five if they commit a "capital crime", even to their point of their being stabbed to death as execution if "befitting". Sound Godly to you? IMO, those who reflect Godly standards are those who emulate the fruits of the spirit and aren't full of self righteous judgement and condemnation for their fellow man.
So God has no spokespersons on earth?