For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

marke

OMG - maybe they can present articles of impeachment three times to beat Trumps record. Will they bother to have grounds?
Democrats do not need grounds for impeachment to impeach because they simply suspend due process, ignore laws, violate the civil rights of those they falsely accuse, and publicly lynch their enemies while their tribal barbarian followers squeal with delight to the beat of degenerate drums.

1640383587525.jpeg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Nothing he said implied he didn’t think the election was stolen from him by the corrupt crooked demon rat party, and if I was a betting man I would bet you know that, but I understand truth doesn’t fit the lefts agenda so act like you have common sense.

BTW, he also said "the vaccines work, but some people aren’t the ones taking it. The ones who get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don’t take the vaccine. But it’s still their choice. And if you take the vaccine, you’re protected. Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form. People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Let Trump say what he will. Until someone proves hundreds of thousands of questionable ballots were valid there is insufficient proof that the election was legitimate.

You've got it backwards. It's on you to prove that hundreds of thousands of ballots were invalid. You tried, lordy you tried - and you failed.

marke

BTW, he also said "the vaccines work, but some people aren’t the ones taking it. The ones who get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don’t take the vaccine. But it’s still their choice. And if you take the vaccine, you’re protected. Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form. People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine."
Some people have died after taking the vaccine but leftists refuse to acknowledge that fact. That means that all leftists who reject the truth share the blame for all deaths that result from the Fauci jab.

marke

You've got it backwards. It's on you to prove that hundreds of thousands of ballots were invalid. You tried, lordy you tried - and you failed.
Unlearned leftists keep claiming that crimes are not committed if nobody catches the crooks or proves they did it. That sort of logic is foolish.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
So far the Covid vac. has caused heart problems, Moderna was pulled for awhile, lung problems, seizures, blood clots,and death. More die from the vac. Than the virus, but the leftist pukes in the media are never going to tell the truth. I read an article from one of the top virologist begging people not to take any mRNA vaccines. The Covid virus has a 99.5% survivable rate. This vaccine insanity is not about health it is about wealth, but I do not put anyone down for taking the vac if you want one get one, but no one is going to tell me I have to get the vac.

Arthur Brain

OMG - maybe they can present articles of impeachment three times to beat Trumps record. Will they bother to have grounds?
I doubt any future president can beat Trump's unenviable record:

Only president to serve one term in office, lose both the popular and the electoral college vote, get impeached twice and lose by the exact same landslide margin he'd won by previously.

I doubt any future president would want to 'beat' that quadruple whammy...

marke

I doubt any future president can beat Trump's unenviable record:

Only president to serve one term in office, lose both the popular and the electoral college vote, get impeached twice and lose by the exact same landslide margin he'd won by previously.

I doubt any future president would want to 'beat' that quadruple whammy...
The 2020 democrat coup will go down as the most corrupt political crime ever. Democrats spent four years fuelling the fake Russian dossier and false accusations against Trump's alleged collusion with lies that saw no end. The crooks illegally impeached Trump twice for crimes he never committed and burned down entire city blocks protesting non-existent white supremacy violence.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Joe Biden is already on track to steal away from Obama the coveted "Worst President Ever" award.

For his disastrous mismanagement of the southern border.

For record numbers of illegal drugs flooding in from the south.

For an unprecedented number of fentanyl deaths.

For the disastrous mismanagement of Afghanistan.

For the looming crises in the Ukraine and North Korea and Iran and Taiwan.

For achieving a higher covid death count than that of his predecessor.

For record inflation and soaring gasoline prices.

For a stumbling economy.

And all in only his first 11 months!

Obama warned us: Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f(oul) things up.
But....but....Mean tweets! :rolleyes: