For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Why would I want to read a lame little insult again? That's the recourse of those either lacking the intelligence to formulate a cohesive argument or who know full well they don't have one to bring. To be fair, you don't have one as there's no proof for widespread fraud which has been obvious to everyone outside of Trumpist circles. It's a farce and only good for satire and ridicule.
Making the effort to get liberals to open their eyes to the truth is like trying to nail jello to a wall, which is a waste of time. You’re welcome. Like I said liberalism is a mental illness.

marke

Why would I want to read a lame little insult again? That's the recourse of those either lacking the intelligence to formulate a cohesive argument or who know full well they don't have one to bring. To be fair, you don't have one as there's no proof for widespread fraud which has been obvious to everyone outside of Trumpist circles. It's a farce and only good for satire and ridicule.
How do Americans prove elections have not been affected by fraud when

1. Machine and computer counts change without ballot justification.
2. Votes can be dishonestly submitted in the names of ineligible voters still on outdated voter rolls.
3. Illegal aliens can vote illegally without being challenged by precinct workers.
4. Voting machines can be manipulated by crooked handlers without any trail of the crime being left.
5. Voters can vote in multiple precincts in multiple states without fear of being caught.

And so forth.

marke

But I thought you said you already had the proof that the election was stolen. So you were lying about that? Got it.
I have proof of voter fraud. Democrats have flipped elections in their favor in the hours and days after the polls closed several times in the past. Only the most stubborn or deluded rube could not also examine the evidence and arrive at the same conclusion.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I have proof of voter fraud. Democrats have flipped elections in their favor in the hours and days after the polls closed several times in the past. Only the most stubborn or deluded rube could not also examine the evidence and arrive at the same conclusion.
So Trump's judges (and all others appointed by Republican presidents) are stubborn and deluded rubes? Got it.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I can only guess that you have never been instructed properly in the areas of logic and English comprehension.
Back at you. Your claim is that "Only the most stubborn or deluded rube could not also examine the evidence and arrive at the same conclusion" you have come to, which is that widespread voter fraud occurred such that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. If so, why has every Republican-appointed judge--including judges appointed by Trump--summarily thrown these claims out of their courtrooms when they have been brought before them? Obviously, in your view, it must be because they are "stubborn or deluded rubes" as you put it.

Last edited:

marke

Back at you. Your claim is that "Only the most stubborn or deluded rube could not also examine the evidence and arrive at the same conclusion" you have come to, which is that widespread voter fraud occurred such that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. Why has every Republican-appointed judge--including judges appointed by Trump--summarily thrown these claims out of their courtrooms when they have been brought before them? Obviously, in your view, it must be because they are "stubborn or deluded rubes" as you put it.
Let's examine your claim that judges threw out voter fraud cases. Can you name how many, if any, of those cases were thrown out due to the fact that investigators proved no fraud occurred? If judges did not rule on the evidence and judge the evidence to be false, then you cannot use dismissal of fraud cases as proof no voter fraud occurred.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Let's examine your claim that judges threw out voter fraud cases. Can you name how many, if any, of those cases were thrown out due to the fact that investigators proved no fraud occurred?
"Independent experts, governors and state election officials from both parties say there was no evidence of widespread fraud."

If judges did not rule on the evidence and judge the evidence to be false, then you cannot use dismissal of fraud cases as proof no voter fraud occurred.

It's already been done.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
But I thought you said you already had the proof that the election was stolen. So you were lying about that? Got it.
There is credible proof which is ignored by libtards to hurry their insane agenda along , you know like defund the police, finish selling America to China, pay people to stay home instead of work, allow criminals to steal from businesses with no worry of arrest or jail time, and on and on.

Arthur Brain

Making the effort to get liberals to open their eyes to the truth is like trying to nail jello to a wall, which is a waste of time. You’re welcome. Like I said liberalism is a mental illness.
Which roughly translated means you have nothing besides puerile little insults and nothing of substance to bring to the table - petty much like Trump's lawyers in court. The truth is readily apparent, Trump lost, end of story. If you buy into silly conspiracy narratives that have no foundation to them then it's not mental illness but it is wilful stupidity. It's also a bunch of sour grapes and petulant whining. There was no such snivelling and toys being thrown out of the pram when Trump won back in 2016 or silly claims of fraud. Get over it and again - take the mayor of Philadelphia's advice to Trump and put your big boy pants on. Trump lost, fair and square.

Arthur Brain

There is credible proof which is ignored by libtards to hurry their insane agenda along , you know like defund the police, finish selling America to China, pay people to stay home instead of work, allow criminals to steal from businesses with no worry of arrest or jail time, and on and on.
Then supply it. Nobody else has so hey, the floor is yours!

Arthur Brain

I think some of these folk have simply convinced themselves on a subconscious level that there has to be substance to the claims even though there isn't. Again, a bit like the emperors new clothes. They know it's not there but they can't bring themselves to admit it. Fascinating on some levels.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Which roughly translated means you have nothing besides puerile little insults and nothing of substance to bring to the table - petty much like Trump's lawyers in court. The truth is readily apparent, Trump lost, end of story. If you buy into silly conspiracy narratives that have no foundation to them then it's not mental illness but it is wilful stupidity. It's also a bunch of sour grapes and petulant whining. There was no such snivelling and toys being thrown out of the pram when Trump won back in 2016 or silly claims of fraud. Get over it and again - take the mayor of Philadelphia's advice to Trump and put your big boy pants on. Trump lost, fair and square.
I think some of these folk have simply convinced themselves on a subconscious level that there has to be substance to the claims even though there isn't. Again, a bit like the emperors new clothes...
I watched when Republican poll watchers were told to leave and then cases of votes were pulled from under tables and counted who knows how many times, and that was shown on the news, but of course it was ignored. Like I said liberalism is a mental illness.

Arthur Brain

I watched when Republican poll watchers were told to leave and then cases of votes were pulled from under tables and counted who knows how many times, and that was shown on the news, but of course it was ignored. Like I said liberalism is a mental illness.
Rather, you saw some stuff that you brought into and what has already been debunked all over the place but you keep to it because it fits your preferred narrative. You hated the results so of course, anything that hints at any foul play you'll lap up. Well, tough really. Much like plenty of folk hated the results of 2016 there was none of these farcical proceedings going on. It was accepted. About time you did the same. All the investigations, audits etc have confirmed what sensible and non deluded people already knew. No fraud. You really are in no position to even comment about mental illness frankly.

marke

No court in the land has verified hundreds of thousands of ballots for Biden that showed up after hours on election night were legitimate votes.

marke

I think some of these folk have simply convinced themselves on a subconscious level that there has to be substance to the claims even though there isn't. Again, a bit like the emperors new clothes. They know it's not there but they can't bring themselves to admit it. Fascinating on some levels.
No court in the land has proven the Dominion machines were not tampered with.

marke

Rather, you saw some stuff that you brought into and what has already been debunked all over the place but you keep to it because it fits your preferred narrative. You hated the results so of course, anything that hints at any foul play you'll lap up. Well, tough really. Much like plenty of folk hated the results of 2016 there was none of these farcical proceedings going on. It was accepted. About time you did the same. All the investigations, audits etc have confirmed what sensible and non deluded people already knew. No fraud. You really are in no position to even comment about mental illness frankly.
No court in the land has proven democrat precinct workers did not count votes for Biden more than once and discard votes for Trump after the poll workers illegally ejected the poll watchers.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Like I said liberalism is a mental illness.