For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Are you suggesting that Judges who support republican ideals chested for democratic ends?
I'm suggesting they took the cowards way out and avoided being blamed for riots if they overturned the election. Justice John Roberts reportedly admitted as much.

I'm also saying your favorite sources who told you the Supreme Court carefully examined all the evidence and rejected it are trash sources. But I'm sure you will continue to trust them.

Last edited:

eider

I'm suggesting they took the cowards way out and avoided being blamed for riots if they overturned the election. Justice John Roberts reportedly admitted as much.

I'm also saying your favorite sources who told you the Supreme Court carefully examined all the evidence and rejected it are trash sources. But I'm sure you will continue to trust them.
We heard about these affairs and incidents on BBC News on television.
If we cannot trust the beeb then I don't know what we can trust. The only occasions when their reports have seemed strange was when these were trashing the last far left leader of the Labour Party, Jeremy Corbyn, so you might approve of the beeb sometimes, maybe?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Last edited:

eider

For you I would recommend journalist Tim Pool. He labels himself left of center. He only follows stories that have passed the Newsguard objectivity test. He has a massive subscriber base. Check him out. I guarantee you'll like him. He has the following 3 YouTube channels:
https://youtube.com/c/Timcast
https://youtube.com/c/TimcastNews
https://youtube.com/c/TimcastIRL
Thanks for the info but I just watch the 6am bbc News and read the teletext headlines each morning, and if our BBC would ever be corrupted to any extreme then I will just with-hold my annual fee. But the BBC certainly seemed to be dedicated to the last Labour Leader's fall from that office.

I can also switch to ITV News, Sky News, RT News and Al-Jezeera News for alternative sources.

expos4ever

They say it is poor sportsmanship to "spike the football".

But, what the hey.........

"Indeed, Plaintiffs themselves characterize the statements at issue as 'wild accusations' and 'outlandish claims.' They are repeatedly labelled 'inherently improbable' and even 'impossible.' Such characterizations of the allegedly defamatory statements further support Defendants' position that reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact but view them only as claims that await testing by the courts through the adversary process."

You can't make this stuff up.

marke

Thanks for the info but I just watch the 6am bbc News and read the teletext headlines each morning, and if our BBC would ever be corrupted to any extreme then I will just with-hold my annual fee. But the BBC certainly seemed to be dedicated to the last Labour Leader's fall from that office.

I can also switch to ITV News, Sky News, RT News and Al-Jezeera News for alternative sources.
There are dozens of lying leftist democrat news organizations who will back up lying leftist lies with bad arguments and fake facts.

eider

There are dozens of lying leftist democrat news organizations who will back up lying leftist lies with bad arguments and fake facts.
And that is a hatred that I cannot do anything about.
You just seem to be twisted up in hate.
I'm sorry.......

marke

And that is a hatred that I cannot do anything about.
You just seem to be twisted up in hate.
I'm sorry.......
People who recognize and condemn democrat fraud and corruption don't hate the criminals so much as they hate the crimes.

eider

People who recognize and condemn democrat fraud and corruption don't hate the criminals so much as they hate the crimes.
But you think that your political base is honest, true, decent and fair?
A kind of 'they all worship satan but we're all heavenly' attitude?

If so, sad.

marke

But you think that your political base is honest, true, decent and fair?
A kind of 'they all worship satan but we're all heavenly' attitude?

If so, sad.
People either honor God or they don't. What we think about it does not matter. What God thinks about it is all that matters.

eider

People either honor God or they don't. What we think about it does not matter. What God thinks about it is all that matters.
I'm a Deist so I have to focus upon people, and I don't presume good or bad, honest or true, in any particular group of people..... To call a whole body of people liars seems quite ignorant.

marke

I'm a Deist so I have to focus upon people, and I don't presume good or bad, honest or true, in any particular group of people..... To call a whole body of people liars seems quite ignorant.
1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

way 2 go

April 8.21
Five months after the November 3, 2020 presidential election, officials at the state and county level in Georgia have failed to produce chain of custody records for more than 355,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes located around the state for that election

marke

April 8.21
Five months after the November 3, 2020 presidential election, officials at the state and county level in Georgia have failed to produce chain of custody records for more than 355,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes located around the state for that election
Exactly. Nevertheless, the deluded crowd still cannot see voter fraud and will not believe the facts no matter how massive due to deliberate unwillingness to oppose lying leftist group-think narratives.

eider

Exactly. Nevertheless, the deluded crowd still cannot see voter fraud and will not believe the facts no matter how massive due to deliberate unwillingness to oppose lying leftist group-think narratives.
Says an extreme right wing tribalist.

marke

Says an extreme right wing tribalist.
Don't be dense. I have been offering proofs of democrat voter fraud by the dozens on a separate thread. I have hundreds of irrefutable documented evidence of fraud and yet the deluded or demented still insist the truth is a lie. That is so typical of lying leftist group-think.

eider

Don't be dense. I have been offering proofs of democrat voter fraud by the dozens on a separate thread. I have hundreds of irrefutable documented evidence of fraud and yet the deluded or demented still insist the truth is a lie. That is so typical of lying leftist group-think.
Ah ha! You the great detective now,eh?
You've proved nothing and it might be a better education for you if paid more attention to @chair 's posts.