For Sincere Inquisitors ONLY: MAD Explained

graceandpeace

Yes, I name call-that is scriptural. Why don't you? Let me guess..never mind-you cannot bear it(1 Cor 3).

You are a false teacher, robbing Israel of her covenants, asserting that the LORD God is done with the remnant, believing Israel,and that "the church," the boc has taken over that role, and that the Lord Jesus Christ will not reign on earth, as King, with Israel as His kingdom of priests, ministers, witness...

Thief.

Will someone please do something about this?

I have not robbed Israel of her covenant. In fact, I say they have received it.

I have not said God is done with the Israel, in fact I say they will be grafted back in, in the future, if they do not remain in unbelief.

I do not say that Christ will not reign on earth; I just believe it is the new earth; with us as His holy nation, ruling over the flesh remnant that needs to learn the gospel...the very people that he claims I am against...so, that they too can enter in.

Chickenman..I am sorry, but this is rediculous.

Am I supposed to ignore such nonsense?

It is very hard to do.

john w

Hall of Fame
This doesn’t answer the question

However I don’t want to get chickenman’s feathers ruffled (get it?), so can you explain it in my “dispensationalism sends Jews to hell” thread?

I’m outta here

Good. Close the door on your way out, and head out of Dodge, and take your satan made belief system back to the men/women/aliens who taught you, and conned you, and pumped you so full of satanic deception, so that you can't think straight.

Deceiver.

john w

Hall of Fame
Will someone please do something about this?

I have not robbed Israel of her covenant. In fact, I say they have received it.

I have not said God is done with the Israel, in fact I say they will be grafted back in, in the future, if they do not remain in unbelief.

I do not say that Christ will not reign on earth; I just believe it is the new earth; with us as His holy nation, ruling over the flesh remnant that needs to learn the gospel...the very people that he claims I am against...so, that they too can enter in.

Chickenman..I am sorry, but this is rediculous.

Am I supposed to ignore such nonsense?

It is very hard to do.

I will walk away, out of respect for the man of chicken. However,

"Will someone please do something about this?"-GP

vs.

"Get real, John..you guys are MAD...at least you chose a good name for yourselves....that is the same false message that godrulz teaches..that all sin was not dealt with on the cross..have a taste of your own heresy."-GP

False accuser. Hypocrisy.

SaulToPaul 2

Quick review of the prophetic timeline:

1. Passover (Jesus Christ was crucified - the passover was not a sin offering)
2. Unleavened Bread (Jesus Christ was buried)
3. First Fruits (Jesus Christ was raised up)
4. Pentecost (Jesus Christ baptized some with the Holy Spirit)

Those who repented (believed Jesus was the Christ) and were baptized, gained remission of sins looking ahead to:

Time of trouble spoken of by Jesus Christ, and

5. Trumpets (Jesus Christ will gather his elect from the four corners)
6. Day of Atonement (Jesus Christ will blot out their sins, New Covenant)
7. Tabernacles (Jesus Christ and Israel will be married to the land, dwell together).

Israel teaches the nations.

We all can see what's missing.

Last edited by a moderator:

graceandpeace

Quick review of the prophetic timeline:

1. Passover (Jesus Christ was crucified - the passover was not a sin offering)
2. Unleavened Bread (Jesus Christ was buried)
3. First Fruits (Jesus Christ was raised up)
4. Pentecost (Jesus Christ baptized some with the Holy Spirit)

Those who repented (believed Jesus was the Christ) and were baptized, gained remission of sins looking ahead to:

Time of trouble spoken of by Jesus Christ, and

5. Trumpets (Jesus Christ will gather his elect from the four corners)
6. Day of Atonement (Jesus Christ will blot out their sins, New Covenant)
7. Tabernacles (Jesus Christ and Israel will be married to the land, dwell together).

Israel teaches the nations.

We all can see what's missing.

I see all the feasts fulfilled by Christ at His first coming, so I would disagree, but this is not the place for me to argue with you.

Have a great day!

Pam Baldwin

Saul to Paul:
These things were never known, until Paul revealed them
I agree they were not known to the world...but, to say they were not known is not quite right. They were known by the very prophets that prophesized of it, and they were known by those whom God taught the very gospel to, whom walked by faith. There are not two types of faith.

The bible makes it clear they looked forward to OUR day; if they did not know of OUR day, how in the world did they look forward to it?

Mad makes the bible make no sense.

The mystery was revealed to Paul that NOW all can know of it.

STP is correct that the Mystery was hidden, but it was hidden IN GOD, not the OT Scriptures.

Maybe Rom 16:26 seems to say that it is now revealed "by the Scriptures of the prophets" means that this was hidden in the OT Scriptures all along.

But, it doesn't say that.

It says that it is now revealed "by the prophetic scriptures" . Prophetic is an adjective....not a noun!

Paul is the one doing the [prophetic] writing of Scripture now.

jeremysdemo

what did Paul ever prophecy that came true?

You say prophetic writing, that is why I ask, or are you using this term in a different way than it applies to Jesus and OT prophets?

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Pam Baldwin

such things as to church bodies, one for circumcision, one for uncircumcision, two baptism, one for water, and one for spirit...it seems to be MAD that separates these into different categories, when the bible says that the shadows exist in the same 'body', but only stand fulfilled....(shown as the true light)

It is as if you are saying there is some form of life in the shadows and the bible does not teach that; they are just what they are, shadows pointing to a reality. They have no life of their own.

My question is how can you make life out of a dead ritual?

Concerning your reference to shadows:

If the verse you are using is Col. 2:17, first, "shadow" is singular.

Second: A shadow is behind something.....so the "real thing" must be in front......

Paul is talking about the "shadow of things to come". His point is that the rituals/ceremonies etc in the Mosaic Law point to the future. : "things TO COME". So, these things have not come yet. These things are the Millenial Kingdom....

The reason why the Body does NOT participate in these things in the previous verses is because (BUT-de ) we are the Body is [of] Christ.

Zeke

Saul to Paul:

STP is correct that the Mystery was hidden, but it was hidden IN GOD, not the OT Scriptures.

Maybe Rom 16:26 seems to say that it is now revealed "by the Scriptures of the prophets" means that this was hidden in the OT Scriptures all along.

It says that it is now revealed "by the prophetic scriptures" . Prophetic is an adjective....not a noun!

So when the bereans searched the scripture Acts 17:11. was that also refering to Pauls epistles up to that point? I think mid acts need to rethink this one it's pretty obvious that this Romans 16:26, Romans 1:1-5, 1Peter 1:10-12, is a reference to the prophets that wrote about the Son of man as the suffering Servant Luke 18:31. It was hidden in the scriptures and for reason explained in 1Cor 2:8.

Paul was't making a reference to his own epistles, just mark the myriad of prophetic quotes used by Paul in Romans alone which shows you what hope and promise he was teaching at that time.

Pam Baldwin

what did Paul ever prophecy that came true?

You say prophetic writing, that is why I ask, or are you using this term in a different way than it applies to Jesus and OT prophets?

keep shinin

Seriously? A prophet speaks messages from God, prophetics too:
Paul tells us his message from the risen Christ.
He tells us of the future:
Israel is set aside, but God will again recognize them Rom 11.
The rapture.:rapture:
The judgment at the throne Rom. 2:16.
The last days 2 Tim. 3.

But, of course, none of these has come true....yet :)

jeremysdemo

But, of course, none of these has come true....yet :)

hmmm......but many of the prophecies of the OT and Jesus have (and in short time after they were written)...I wonder why? Deuteronomy 18:22

I think it is safe to say Paul did not make any immediate prophecies like all the other prophets including Jesus did that came to pass.

keep shinin

graceandpeace

Saul to Paul:

The mystery that was hidden was the the gentiles would be made partakers of the same body as Israel..it was made known by the new covenant:

Eph 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Eph 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Eph 3:8 ¶ Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Eph 3:9 And to make all [men] see what [is] the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Israel did not know this in the ot...accept those of faith; which were OF Abraham, for the promise was that through His seed, one would come to bless all nations, Jesus Christ the one seed...and, I agree with you that the prophets knew of, too.

graceandpeace

Concerning your reference to shadows:

If the verse you are using is Col. 2:17, first, "shadow" is singular.

Second: A shadow is behind something.....so the "real thing" must be in front......

Paul is talking about the "shadow of things to come". His point is that the rituals/ceremonies etc in the Mosaic Law point to the future. : "things TO COME". So, these things have not come yet. These things are the Millenial Kingdom....
The reason why the Body does NOT participate in these things in the previous verses is because (BUT-de ) we are the Body is [of] Christ.

I disagree, Jesus fulfilled the law.

IT is done, concerning the ceremonial days..that all pointed to HIS finished work on the cross..perhaps we could do a thread on that, if you would like..I can't join in until monday; however...so...if you don't start one, I will.

This is not the place to discuss this, I don't think...(this thread)

Pam Baldwin

I disagree, Jesus fulfilled the law.

IT is done, concerning the ceremonial days..that all pointed to HIS finished work on the cross..perhaps we could do a thread on that, if you would like..I can't join in until monday; however...so...if you don't start one, I will.

This is not the place to discuss this, I don't think...(this thread)

But I do agree...Jesus did fulfill the Law....but not the future prophesies.....that will occur after the rapture when God again deals with Israel as a nation chosen.

The Mosaic rituals/observances/ceremonies will again be done in the Millenium. But then the Kingdom will be in place.

Pam Baldwin

hmmm......but many of the prophecies of the OT and Jesus have (and in short time after they were written)...I wonder why? Deuteronomy 18:22

I think it is safe to say Paul did not make any immediate prophecies like all the other prophets including Jesus did that came to pass.

keep shinin

It is safe to say...:)

john w

Hall of Fame

keep shinin

"Paul did not make any immediate prophecies" like all the other prophets"

Show us where "John the Baptist" made any prophecies, as in "forth telling" the future.

Clueless as to the definition of a "prophet."

jeremysdemo

jeremysdemo said:

keep shinin

jerm
It is safe to say...:)
Then why is it that in fundamental Christian circles a prophet is one whom predicts future events that then come to pass? or knows certain things about people that only God can know? like a psychic.

There are whole branches of Christianity devoted to this, prophetic conferences, seminars, etc etc.

I know some people say prophecy like this is a gifting and that these things ceased with the Apostles, but in Paul's case it never started. :think:

You do know that the Bible has stipulations and guidelines for determining of one is a prophet or not.

keep shinin

jeremysdemo

jeremysdemo said:

keep shinin

jerm
"Paul did not make any immediate prophecies" like all the other prophets"

Show us where "John the Baptist" made any prophecies, as in "forth telling" the future.

Clueless as to the definition of a "prophet."

Oh ye of little faith,

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

This was spoken almost 3 years before his crucifixion, of that is not a prophecy then yes perhaps we are using a different definition, I am using the Biblical one, and you? :juggle:

what are you afraid of that you have to continually bombard people with insults like "clueless" and "unsaved" it's o.k. if you don't know something and someone else does no one here is going to chastise you for it, so relax and fear not, John 13:35.

keep shinin

Last edited: