For Sincere Inquisitors ONLY: MAD Explained

graceandpeace

Yes, there is only one Holy Spirit. And?

Baptism "with the Holy Ghost," with the Lord Jesus Christ as the baptizer, is not equivalent to the Holy Spirit baptizing individuals into the body of Christ. You have not studied the numerous baptisms in the book, have you?

Did you read my post? I dont believe in more than one holy spirit, and I only believe in one baptism of the holy spirit..one is sufficient.

Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the Father are ONE; they are not separate gods, for crying out loud.

If we have received the baptism of Christ; He has come to live in us..we are born again, nothing else gets better than that.

graceandpeace

Spin:

Read it-address the passage, sport:

Ez. 36:

22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

23And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

24For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
25Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. 28And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

29I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.

30And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.

31Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

32Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

33Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.

34And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.

35And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.

36Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it.

37Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.

38As the holy flock, as the flock of Jerusalem in her solemn feasts; so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

These provisions of the NC fulfilled? Sure.Deceit. You are making it up. You can "prove" anything.

Galatians already addressed numerous times on this board, so quit your spiritual gymnastics.

GP: spiritual

Deceit. The resurrection could be called spiritual, and you could have no answer.

When God said this: " when I shall take away their sins. "

When did that occur?

Get real, John..you guys are MAD...at least you chose a good name for yourselves.

graceandpeace

Stop misquoting me-are you a prophet? Read what I wrote.

Believing Israel's sins will be blotted out at second coming,future, under the blessings of the NC, as the prophetic plan resumes. It is temporarily on hold. We are presently in the dispensation of the grace of God, the mystery program.

"Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many." Mt. 20:28

Read it, believe it: a ransom for many

vs.

"Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." 1 Tim. 2:6

Read it, believe it: a ransom for all

Rightly divide the word of truth-a command.

that is the same false message that godrulz teaches..that all sin was not dealt with on the cross..have a taste of your own heresy.

graceandpeace

John,

Why did David say this:

Psa 40:5 Many, O LORD my God, [are] thy wonderful works [which] thou hast done, and thy thoughts [which are] to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: [if] I would declare and speak [of them], they are more than can be numbered.

Psa 40:6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.

If he didnt understand the ONE sacrifice of Christ?

You see, John all things are written so that we wont be led astray by the teachings of men, and all false teachings have one thing in common, to UNDO Jesus finished work on the cross,...and His death on the cross was suffient for the jews, to enter the new covenant, that we also enter by faith.

Hopefully you will figure it out.

You want to be saved without the new covenant in His shed blood? Go ahead and try..it will get you no where.

john w

Hall of Fame

When did that occur?

Get real, John..you guys are MAD...at least you chose a good name for yourselves.

It has not-future for believing Israel, at second coming, blessing of the NC promise to Israel...sins blotted out..remember no more...

"Get real, John..you guys are MAD...at least you chose a good name for yourselves"

Sound byte. Got me. Impressive.

john w

Hall of Fame
that is the same false message that godrulz teaches..that all sin was not dealt with on the cross..have a taste of your own heresy.

Are you a prophet, i.e., putting words in my mouth? You made that up. Quit the kindergarten act.

GP: ransom for many=ransom for all

You can "prove" anything, Disengenous. Carry on.

john w

Hall of Fame
John,

Why did David say this:

Psa 40:5 Many, O LORD my God, [are] thy wonderful works [which] thou hast done, and thy thoughts [which are] to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: [if] I would declare and speak [of them], they are more than can be numbered.

Psa 40:6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.

.If he didnt understand the ONE sacrifice of Christ?

You see, John all things are written so that we wont be led astray by the teachings of men, and all false teachings have one thing in common, to UNDO Jesus finished work on the cross,...and His death on the cross was suffient for the jews, to enter the new covenant, that we also enter by faith.

Hopefully you will figure it out.

You want to be saved without the new covenant in His shed blood? Go ahead and try..it will get you no where.

Tell us what the gospel of the kingdom is, as asked.

"You see, John all things are written so that we wont be led astray by the teachings of men" -GP

Sound byte-all teaching are of man. Grow up, and quit the Tet. kid stuff.

You have no NC-it is not written to you. Thieves. Robbers.

Nope. Noah knew more than Adam. Moses knew more than Noah. David knew more than Moses,........Progressive revelation. The OT saints should have known the types pointing to the once and for all sacrifice of Christ. You assert that they did, in hindsight. The evidence is that they did not. What did you have to believe, in Mt.-John, prior to the dbr, to be justified? Well?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sincere question for MADists (I really don’t know MAD’s position on this one)

MAD claims that Jesus only fulfilled the first four spring Israelite feasts (Passover, Unleavened Bread, First Fruits, & Pentecost), and that He did NOT fulfill the three fall feasts (Trumpets, Day of Atonement, & Tabernacles)

MAD claims that Jesus will fulfill the three spring feasts when He returns.

Can some MADist explain how Jesus will fulfill the Day of Atonement in the future?

I don’t think you guys believe that He will have to die on a cross again; however I have never seen an explanation as to how the Day of Atonement gets fulfilled in the future.

****Not interested in a debate, just looking for an explanation.

thanks

graceandpeace

G&P,

It appears you are no longer a sincere inquisitor, which is what chickenman's thread is for.

There are plenty of other MAD threads for name-calling and ridiculing us.

You guys should tell John W to play by your own rules; if you cannot figure out that we react in the way we do because of him calling us deceitful, and saying we are giving Jesus the finger, I don't know what to say; havent you noticed I don't act rude to you or the others whom can have a decent conversation?

I react to him, because he is calling me names, and I am sorry, but I don't claim to have the power to control the flesh; as some of the false teachers on here...claim they do.

So....cheers.....:cheers:

graceandpeace

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceandpeace

When did that occur? Get real, John..you guys are MAD...at least you chose a good name for yourselves.

John:

It has not-future for believing Israel, at second coming, blessing of the NC promise to Israel...sins blotted out..remember no more...

"Get real, John..you guys are MAD...at least you chose a good name for yourselves"

Sound byte. Got me. Impressive.

In order for it to have been done, (forgiveness of sins) for anyone, and by that, as we know it occurred to the jew first/nation of Israel; the new covenant must be in place.

I am sorry, I do not agree with MAD.

I hope you have a good day.

graceandpeace

Tell us what the gospel of the kingdom is, as asked.

"You see, John all things are written so that we wont be led astray by the teachings of men" -GP

Sound byte-all teaching are of man. Grow up, and quit the Tet. kid stuff.

You have no NC-it is not written to you. Thieves. Robbers.

Nope. Noah knew more than Adam. Moses knew more than Noah. David knew more than Moses,........Progressive revelation. The OT saints should have known the types pointing to the once and for all sacrifice of Christ. You assert that they did, in hindsight. The evidence is that they did not. What did you have to believe, in Mt.-John, prior to the dbr, to be justified? Well?

progressive revelation, as I view it is AFTER one is saved.

Grow in grace and in knowledge..the carnal mind cannot HEAR the words of Christ to begin with; so I do not agree with how you view progressive revelation.

We are saved by grace;faith alone, and that is ALL they needed to know to be saved.

The very scripture I posted shows that he knew that God was not interested in animal sacrifices; and all the prophets that also were saved by looking forward to His blood, knew also..heb 11.

How else could they embrace the blood sacrifice and be considered 'saved' by God if they did not know?

Can you logically embrace something you do not know?

I dont think so; but, you all can see it as you wish.

:plain:

Heb 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of [them], and embraced [them], and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

They did not receive the promises in their life time; but were made ONE with us, through the cross:

Heb 11:40 God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

He perfected ALL those whom have, or had faith in Him by His sacrifice. This is what the bible teaches and this is what I believe.

Like I said; you guys see it differently but that does not prove you are right.

Time will tell, so stop calling me names...and, I won't be persuaded to do the same.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John and Grace,
Both of you please walk away. This is not the place.
Thanks,
Randy

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sincere question for MADists (I really don’t know MAD’s position on this one)

MAD claims that Jesus only fulfilled the first four spring Israelite feasts (Passover, Unleavened Bread, First Fruits, & Pentecost), and that He did NOT fulfill the three fall feasts (Trumpets, Day of Atonement, & Tabernacles)

MAD claims that Jesus will fulfill the three spring feasts when He returns.

Can some MADist explain how Jesus will fulfill the Day of Atonement in the future?

I don’t think you guys believe that He will have to die on a cross again; however I have never seen an explanation as to how the Day of Atonement gets fulfilled in the future.

****Not interested in a debate, just looking for an explanation.

thanks

National Israel, not individuals.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
National Israel, not individuals.

This doesn’t answer the question

However I don’t want to get chickenman’s feathers ruffled (get it?), so can you explain it in my “dispensationalism sends Jews to hell” thread?

I’m outta here

john w

Hall of Fame
You guys should tell John W to play by your own rules; if you cannot figure out that we react in the way we do because of him calling us deceitful, and saying we are giving Jesus the finger, I don't know what to say; havent you noticed I don't act rude to you or the others whom can have a decent conversation?

I react to him, because he is calling me names, and I am sorry, but I don't claim to have the power to control the flesh; as some of the false teachers on here...claim they do.

So....cheers.....:cheers:

Yes, I name call-that is scriptural. Why don't you? Let me guess..never mind-you cannot bear it(1 Cor 3).

You are a false teacher, robbing Israel of her covenants, asserting that the LORD God is done with the remnant, believing Israel,and that "the church," the boc has taken over that role, and that the Lord Jesus Christ will not reign on earth, as King, with Israel as His kingdom of priests, ministers, witness...

Thief.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
C'mon John. I've asked politely to refrain from that. I started this thread to just inform people...not to debate.

Thanks,
Randy