ECT For Grosnick

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Adam did the exact same thing Jesus Did. Adam took the Sin from His Wife / the Church by staying with her in the "Promise of God". God Promised that if they eat of That Tree they would Die "THAT DAY".
Satan Tempted EVE, Not Adam, and Eve ate of the Tree. - SOOO ADAM ate of it ALSO, ( Just to stay WITH HIS W-I-F-E because he LOVED Her )!! ( "Adam gave his life for his Wife" )!!! -- God saw the "LOVE" and Did NOT Kill Them AT ALL, but just put them out of the Garden. They DIED of the Garden only by God!!!!!!! - Now Death only means to be Separated!!

Adam lived 930 years, A-F-T-E-R - 70 Years in the Garden; - "EXACTLY" To The DAY - 1,000 Years, which means eternity to God!!
Jesus and Adam is the same Person, Jesus is the "Second M-A-N" ADAM!!!

Now genius, Prove me Wrong!!! - Read the BOOK!!!

(( Watch Your News ))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 120315

Wrong, Adam lived a total of 930 years.

Genesis 5:5 New King James Version (NKJV)

5 So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years; and he died.

What now genius?

musterion

5 So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years; and he died.

What now genius?

Careful, you'll make him mad and he'll close this thread.

Oh, wait, not his thread so he can't. He'll just disappear again.

Letsargue

What now genius?

YES; After THEY left the Garden. Adam and Eve were in the Garden for 70 years. - What all did they DO while In the Garden; - just a Day, or Week?? - NO, - 70 Years!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 120315

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
YES; After THEY left the Garden. Adam and Eve were in the Garden for 70 years. - What all did they DO while In the Garden; - just a Day, or Week?? - NO, - 70 Years!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 120315

So you're disputing what scripture clearly states? Whats you smoking?

revpete

Jamie, Before Adam's transgression, there was no such things as rot/decay. That was something that came about as a result of sin. Before Adam there was no death. Ergo, no need for a body to decompose, decomposing being the means to rid the earth of dead flesh. I think the dietary restrictions placed upon the Hebrews by God was a type of the narrowness of His grace. But, I could be wrong.

Could you explain what you mean by "the narrowness of His grace" please?

Pete 👤