ECT For Grosnick

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So you don't believe God created evil?

What about ebola, good or evil? What about polio or staph infections? What about flesh eating bacteria? What about other diseases and illnesses?

Is it good for a person to have PTSD and wake up screaming?

Who do you believe created these things?

God said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.”
(Exodus 15:26 NKJV)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

What about ebola, good or evil? What about polio or staph infections? What about flesh eating bacteria? What about other diseases and illnesses?

God said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.”

We live in a sinful world/environment. It was not meant to be that
way. Remember the Garden of Eden? That's the way God intended
the world to be. Man's free-will changed that.

glorydaz

Isaiah 45:7

The absence of light is darkness.....darkness is a consequence of the absence of light. Does that sound familiar? It should. God allows evil to exist...it's the absence of right and good.

Sin came into the world because one man sinned (Adam). God did not create sin, but He did allow it. People who blame God for disease are ignorant. He allows it.....disease is the result of sin can corruption in this world.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

What? Did God lose control or did God create the carnal mind to not be subject to him?

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God. (Romans 8:7-8 NKJV)​

Did Adam have the mind of Christ? Obviously not. But there was a Savior appointed to be the sacrifice for sin for Adam and us before Adam was ever created.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
People who blame God for disease are ignorant. He allows it.....disease is the result of sin can corruption in this world.

So where did bacteria and viruses come from? In the middle ages millions died from the black plague, good or evil?

Let's say for the sake of discussion that blindness is not optimal.

Jesus was asked, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"

Jesus answered, "Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him." (John 9:2-3 NKJV)​

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The absence of light is darkness.....darkness is a consequence of the absence of light. Does that sound familiar? It should. God allows evil to exist...it's the absence of right and good.

Sin came into the world because one man sinned (Adam). God did not create sin, but He did allow it. People who blame God for disease are ignorant. He allows it.....disease is the result of sin can corruption in this world.

I knew that/know that. It's the verse everybody points to, as I prefer the NIV use of the word disaster, or NKJV calamity.

Cross Reference

So where did bacteria and viruses come from? In the middle ages millions died from the black plague, good or evil?

Let's say for the sake of discussion that blindness is not optimal.

Jesus was asked, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"

Jesus answered, "Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him." (John 9:2-3 NKJV)​

Jamie, Before Adam's transgression, there was no such things as rot/decay. That was something that came about as a result of sin. Before Adam there was no death. Ergo, no need for a body to decompose, decomposing being the means to rid the earth of dead flesh. I think the dietary restrictions placed upon the Hebrews by God was a type of the narrowness of His grace. But, I could be wrong.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What? Did God lose control or did God create the carnal mind to not be subject to him?

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God. (Romans 8:7-8 NKJV)​

Did Adam have the mind of Christ? Obviously not. But there was a Savior appointed to be the sacrifice for sin for Adam and us before Adam was ever created.

You have no truth in you. You, like B52 are brainwashed ultra extremist hyper-Calvinists.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Amen

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The world outside the garden was created wild, untamed, cruel, death.--

Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Gen 2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
Gen 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
Rom 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The world outside the garden was created wild, untamed, cruel, death.--

Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Gen 2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
Gen 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
Rom 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

LA

When the earth was created, God said it was very good. Adam's Sin
changed all of that. There was no sin nor death until sin came into the
world through Adam. That makes you wrong, of course.

oatmeal

I John 1:5 God is light and in is no darkness at all.

God is good always.

He gave us free will, He gave His spiritual servants (angels) free will, one of them, Lucifer, chose to reject God's goodness, and thus "invented" evil.

God did not create the evil, but had to allow for it.

What good is free will if there are no options to choose from? Free will without options is meaningless.

Of course, the obvious option would be to love and serve God, but even to Lucifer, that was not so obvious.

God is love, love does not do evil, it does good.

"Man has brought upon himself the evil in which he is surrounded." VP Wierwille.

Letsargue

You Can't Remember ANYTHING!!!!

((((( N-O-O-O!!!! ))))) G-E-N-I-U-S!!!

(((((( ""John 17:14 KJV"" ))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- "G-O-D" SAID That Smart GUYYY - HAAAAA HAAA!!

Now SPIT on me some MORE know it ALL!!!!!!!!

((((( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))))) and "PROVE" me wrong -- "GENIUS"!!

WOW!! - What a """PHONY""" know it ALL!!!!!!!

I Am Not Of "Your" World!!!!!!!!!! -- Read IT!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 120315!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- HAA HAAA HAAAAAA!!!!

Letsargue

Man!! - How WRONG can any Fool be???

God is N-E-V-E-R Wrong!!! - Everything that has been done on Earth is Caused by GOD, His "WAY"!!! - ( John 14:6 KJV)!! -- Read it SMART -- Genius "??christian??"!!!!!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S!! )) - God said IT, but Fools can't hear God!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 120315

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
God is love, love does not do evil, it does good.

God is love and through Isaiah he said, "Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil..." (Isaiah 5:20 NKJV)

All things were made by Christ and without him nothing was made that was made. That includes Satan.