For all you TOL Old Timers...which Truthsmackers do you miss?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When I think about how long Knight has kept up this site, it really humbles me.

And it makes me think of all the great TOL members from back in the day. Not that there aren't great TOL members now, but I miss some of the old timers.

Which old timer/s do you miss the most. A couple come to mind for me.

Turbo

Sozo (when he was being an asset to TOL rather than a hindrance.)

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Bob B. was in a league all of his own.

A Truthsmacker like no other.
He evidently did something really bad. Ebenz won't tell us what it was. I suspect he was being sarcastic or just plain silly and it was taken differently. :idunno:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He evidently did something really bad. Ebenz won't tell us what it was. I suspect he was being sarcastic or just plain silly and it was taken differently. :idunno:
Bob B. is not Billy Bob.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bob B. was in a league all of his own.

A Truthsmacker like no other.

Bob B. was not banned. And, most of the TOL staff know why I banned Billy Bob and agree with me. You're wrong in your opinion, this time, Eeset. If no one else, Knight agrees with me on this issue. That should be enough for most people on TOL. His banning had nothing at all to do with your suspicions.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
When I think about how long Knight has kept up this site, it really humbles me.

And it makes me think of all the great TOL members from back in the day. Not that there aren't great TOL members now, but I miss some of the old timers.

Which old timer/s do you miss the most. A couple come to mind for me.

Turbo

Sozo (when he was being an asset to TOL rather than a hindrance.)

me, mostly - :patrol:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Bob B. was not banned. And, most of the TOL staff know why I banned Billy Bob and agree with me. You're wrong in your opinion, this time, Eeset. If no one else, Knight agrees with me on this issue. That should be enough for most people on TOL. His banning had nothing at all to do with your suspicions.
I don't disagree with his banning but he's still the one I miss the most.