fool thinks he's an expert on anti-abortion tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

fool

Hall of Fame
Admin note: The following was split from this thread about the effort to deter The Weitz Company from building Planned Parenthood's new abortion supercenter in Denver. -- :turbo:

This is wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

fool

Hall of Fame
I believe the "buzz off" applies to you fool. :)

I'm pro-life.
I called the show today, but they were'nt taking calls he had a guest.
I've sent Bob an e-mail inquiring as to when I could argue this on the show and haven't recieved a response.
I consider my point made and have no further use of this thread.

cchummingbird

Now, to continue the point of this thread

Now, to continue the point of this thread

Please help.....

With much assistance I have pulled together the information for the following organizations:

Southern Baptist Convention
Denver Archdiocese
Calvary Chapel (Costa Mesa Calif)
Association of Christian Schools International
Church of the Nazarene
General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
The Vatican
Focus on the Family
United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
Coral Ridge Ministries
The Evangelical Free Church Of America

If anyone knows of any other organizations that are stronly pro-life (other than exclusively pro-life ministries) please post the name and we will get the additional information needed.

Thank you,

Connie

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
I'm pro-life.
I called the show today, but they were'nt taking calls he had a guest.
I've sent Bob an e-mail inquiring as to when I could argue this on the show and haven't recieved a response.
I consider my point made and have no further use of this thread.

Since you have no absolute standard to determine what is right or wrong, we can assume your feelings are unimportant.

fool

Hall of Fame
Since you have no absolute standard to determine what is right or wrong, we can assume your feelings are unimportant.

FQ1
Is it wrong to butcher a new born baby?

Careful how you answer, you may find that it is you that don't have absolutes.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
FQ1
Is it wrong to butcher a new born baby?

Careful how you answer, you may find that it is you that don't have absolutes.

Is this one of those questions like "is it wrong to take a knife and cut open someones chest to take our their heart?"

When someone answers "yes"...you then respond with "well how about if the person was having open-heart surgery and the person who was doing the cutting was a doctor etc....?"

Just curious.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is this one of those questions like "is it wrong to take a knife and cut open someones chest to take our their heart?"

When someone answers "yes"...you then respond with "well how about if the person was having open-heart surgery and the person who was doing the cutting was a doctor etc....?"

Just curious.
Yes, that's exactly what it is.

Check out this post I made over a year and a half ago.

fool

Hall of Fame

Just curious.

No.
Just a simple straight forward question.

fool

Hall of Fame
Sounds like you changed your mind and agree with our tactics!

I still think it's a waste of time and there are much more fertile grounds to be tilled but it's not as big a waste as I had originally thought.

fool

Hall of Fame
Why would it be a waste of time? I've been to a couple of the protests.

1 No abortions are being performed in the construction guys house
2 The building will already be built, so standing in front of the construction guys house won't change anything, even if he wanted to he can't unbuild the building.
3 He may have moved, and not even live there anymore

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
2 The building will already be built, so standing in front of the construction guys house won't change anything, even if he wanted to he can't unbuild the building.
1 and 3 are silly.
In response to 2;
What if he or his family or his company see the light and refuse to work with the child killing machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.