ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
However, Paul's calling and ministry were entirely because Israel, as a nation, would not repent before Messiah. That's why "this generation" didn't see what you pretend they saw. That's why there was a need for the previously unrevealed Gospel of the grace of God, the terms of which were not those of the Gospel preached during the four Gospel accounts or in early Acts. In short, a new, previously unknown Good News where God swept aside all national and ethnic distinctions, which Paul called "my Gospel." A new Gospel.

Nothing but Dispensational rubbish straight from John Nelson Darby.

Jesus said "Verily I say to you".

You want us to believe that if Israel had repented things would have been different.

Jesus didn't say "Maybe, Verily I say to you".

You make Jesus an idiot.

Jesus knew exactly what was going to happen.

There was no "new, previous unknown Good news". It was all part of God's plan.

Quit following Darby, and believe what the Bible says.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Good news is the kingdom of God is Christ in us.
Without Paul's letters you wouldn't even know you had any hope at all let alone Christ in you, the hope of glory! It is mystery truth!

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Colossians 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Right Divider

Body part
Nothing but Dispensational rubbish straight from John Nelson Darby.

Jesus said "Verily I say to you".

You want us to believe that if Israel had repented things would have been different.

Jesus didn't say "Maybe, Verily I say to you".

You make Jesus an idiot.

Jesus knew exactly what was going to happen.

There was no "new, previous unknown Good news". It was all part of God's plan.

Quit following Darby, and believe what the Bible says.
It was in the Bible at least 300 years before Darby.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
It's not about what would happen, but how it would happen. God dealing with the sin of the whole world was never a secret.

Because when John said it, a repentant priest-nation had long been slated to be the means through which the world would be saved, from all the way back to Moses and even Abraham. Hence the so-called "great commission," which would have been the carrying out of that plan, all according to prophecy (it was already known and awaited by the faithful).

However, Paul's calling and ministry were entirely because Israel, as a nation, would not repent before Messiah. That's why "this generation" didn't see what you pretend they saw. That's why there was a need for the previously unrevealed Gospel of the grace of God, the terms of which were not those of the Gospel preached during the four Gospel accounts or in early Acts. In short, a new, previously unknown Good News where God swept aside all national and ethnic distinctions, which Paul called "my Gospel." A new Gospel.

Yer not even close.

If you want a dispensation of grace try this one.

He let everybody have a go at righteousness.

Then God winked.

But after that, God is calling all men, everywhere to repent.

:think:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Fellow heirs of what, exactly?

Who is promised the Messiah in the following passage:

"But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes (whip lashes) we are healed.
And the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity (sin) of us all."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What exactly have Gentile believers co-inherited? Chapter and verse on that, please.

(Eph 3:6 KJV) That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Now, go and read all the promises of Christ.

HINT: one of them is that the Christ would make a New Covenant.

Status
Not open for further replies.