firing squads (say libs) are a return to the barbaric past

republicanchick

• The death penalty is barbaric; firing squads are a return to the past

so say libs... in response to Utah considering (I think they have accepted at this point) firing squads as a method of death for murderers (since Utah can't get the lethal drugs from Europe)

[The death penalty for babies in the womb is totally acceptable, however]

_

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have always been a fan of old sparky.

Electricity isn't nearly free because the government is involved in regulation. A single bullet is also low cost. A new Chinese SKS is $250 max.

I guess I won't show a news clip that didn't show Ted Bundy frying because some of them had still shots of his victims.

shagster01

I have a hard time believing that the US can't figure out something to inject in veins that will kill somebody.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have a hard time believing that the US can't figure out something to inject in veins that will kill somebody.

The punishment cannot be cruel and unusual. The death penalty is not unusual, therefore constitutional. The most liberal American hating poli-sci professor I had in college fully admitted it. And last time I checked, lethal injection is quite common for capital punishment. I know you are a millennial, but come on dude.

shagster01

The punishment cannot be cruel and unusual. The death penalty is not unusual, therefore constitutional. The most liberal American hating poli-sci professor I had in college fully admitted it. And last time I checked, lethal injection is quite common for capital punishment. I know you are a millennial, but come on dude.

Go read my post again. It has nothing to do with whatever your rant was.

I support the death penalty. I just can't believe we have to import something to do it with.

That's all I was saying, dude.