Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I don’t understand why only Tucker Carlson was given the videos. 40,000 hours for 1 person to wade through? What? How long would that take? Plus, this gives the dems the wonderful excuse to claim that Tucker engaged in deceitful editing. All 40,000 hours should be posted on the internet. But not on YouTube. They'll just censor anything that makes the dems look bad.

By the way, let's not forget that my estimate of 4+ years to go through the footage also only applies if you watch one camera feed at a time, with no other feeds running simultaneously.

But since the events occurred all within a 24-hour period, If you know when and where each camera was located, and in which direction it was pointed, you can put all the footage in order, you can watch all of it unfold in real time, and watch all 40k hours within the span of just a day or so, since you may need to replay certain parts.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
If Trump broke the law, then he should be held accountable. The legal process is underway to determine that. Trump has his rights.
here is a criminal trying to cover up evidence of his crimes:

You said "the legal process is underway to determine [if Trump broke the law]."

Since you're documented as already calling Trump a "criminal", would you tell us on what date whatever it is you call "the legal process" "determined" that Trump "broke the law"? And, if "the legal process" has done that, could you tell us on what date "the legal process" sentenced Trump for having "broke the law"? Trump's not in prison, is he? At least, I haven't heard that Trump has gone to prison. Have you?

And if "the legal process" has up till now not "determined" that Trump "broke the law", then why have you already been calling him a "criminal"? After all, you're here documented as saying "Trump has his rights." Doesn't that sound like empty words coming out of your empty head, saying Trump has his rights out of one side of your self-defeating mouth while out of the other accusing him of being a criminal? Yes it does.

If "the legal process" has not yet "determined if Trump broke the law", then why are you already accusing him of being a criminal? Do you know more about Trump than "the legal system" knows?

And here you seem to be advertising that you don't really think that "the legal system" has "determined if Trump broke the law":

There's plenty of proof that Trump is about to get stung.

According to you, "the legal system" "is about to" "determine if Trump broke the law", no? And "is about to" is a very different thing from "already", wouldn't you agree?

So, again, why have you already been calling Trump a "criminal"? Because you leftards are so mentally consumed by your savage hatred against Trump that you don't spend even so much as ten seconds trying to think rationally about the stuff you say.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It was a pre-planned (weeks in advance) and pre-organized invasion of the Capitol by members of the Oath Keepers, the Three Percenters, the Proud Boys, and an assorted collection of run-of-the-mill MAGA, QAnuts, and other tag-alongs. The purpose of the invasion was to force Mike Pence as well as leading Democrats to flee the Capitol, after which Trump's MAGA supporters in Congress would then refuse to certify and attempt to overturn the results of the election.

The plan was foiled when Mike Pence stood his ground, refused to leave the Capitol, and insisted on certifying the election.

And don't forget the shakeup at the Pentagon shortly before Jan 6:

The Trump administration launched a dramatic shake-up at the senior levels of the Pentagon on Tuesday, installing three White House loyalists in influential roles and intensifying turmoil a day after President Trump abruptly fired his defense secretary.

The changes, confirmed by the Pentagon in a statement Tuesday evening, have alarmed Democrats and some Republicans and promised to complicate a transition to a Biden administration. On Monday, Trump took to Twitter to announce the ouster of his fourth defense secretary, Mark T. Esper, upending decision-making in the Pentagon as the president refuses to concede the election he lost last week to former vice president Joe Biden.

In addition to Christopher C. Miller, who was chosen Monday as the new acting defense secretary, the officials in new positions are Kash Patel, a Trump loyalist and former aide to Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), and Anthony J. Tata, whose nomination to be undersecretary of defense for policy crumbled over the summer amid scrutiny by Democratic lawmakers of his tweets and remarks promoting conspiracy theories and calling former president Barack Obama a terrorist.

Tata, who had served as an adviser to Esper, will now perform the duties of the undersecretary for policy, following the resignation Tuesday of James Anderson, a former Marine intelligence officer who had served in the Trump administration since 2018.

Also ousted at the Pentagon is Joseph Kernan, a retired three-star admiral and Navy SEAL officer who had served as undersecretary of defense for intelligence. He will be replaced by Ezra Cohen-Watnick, 34, who most recently served as the acting assistant secretary of defense for special operations and low-intensity conflict. He first joined the Trump administration as a National Security Council director under former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

The decisions swept decades of experience out of the Pentagon as the Trump administration seeks to eject people from government whom it does not view as sufficiently loyal to the president.

7djengo7

The changes
Speaking of changes, did you notice how the USCP website changed from stating (on 7 January 2021) that Brian Sicknick "passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty", to stating (on 19 April 2021) that he "died of natural causes". Actually, "changed" might not quite be the right word, here, since, as you can see, the USCP website did not remove their former statement; rather, they shamelessly left it posted and have been (begrudgingly?) publicly contradicting it ever since they posted their 19 April 2021 statement.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Speaking of changes, did you notice how the USCP website changed from stating (on 7 January 2021) that Brian Sicknick "passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty", to stating (on 19 April 2021) that he "died of natural causes". Actually, "changed" might not quite be the right word, here, since, as you can see, the USCP website did not remove their former statement; rather, they shamelessly left it posted and have been (begrudgingly?) publicly contradicting it ever since they posted their 19 April 2021 statement.

Not to mention...

Proof of the LIE

He seemed pretty healthy to me as he went about his duties...

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Pence already lost the ultra-MAGA crowd for all time by refusing to attempt to decertify the 2020 election when he had the chance. So he has nothing to lose by saying what he said on Saturday.

On Saturday at the Gridiron Dinner in Washington, Pence told journalists and their guests: “President Trump was wrong. I had no right to overturn the election, and his reckless words endangered my family and everyone at the Capitol that day, and I know that history will hold Donald Trump accountable.”

“What happened that day was a disgrace,” Pence told the Gridiron audience. “And it mocks decency to portray it any other way. For as long as I live, I will never, ever diminish the injuries sustained, the lives lost, or the heroism of law enforcement on that tragic day.”

7djengo7

Not to mention...

He seemed pretty healthy to me as he went about his duties...

His name, "SICKnick" notwithstanding!🤓

Also, in that official USCP post from 19 April 2021, notice how immediately after admitting the truth that Sicknick died of natural causes, its author returns to blatantly lying about his death:

The USCP accepts the findings from the District of Columbia's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner that Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes. This does not change the fact Officer Sicknick died in the line of duty, courageously defending Congress and the Capitol.

How could Sicknick have died in the line of duty and been defending Congress and the Capitol while dying (according to The Washington Post*) in a hospital?

Sicknick died at a hospital about 9:30 p.m. Jan. 7.

*In case, like me, you're not signed up to be able to view their articles, here's a screenshot of WP's statement as it appeared in the Google search results when I searched for "Sicknick died at":
20230313_213819.jpg

Last edited: