Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

doodlebug

Please don't think everything I say in response to you is about you. I am not just responding to you in a vacuum. I am responding to statements like yours from many others and my response is engineered with the understanding that many others will be reading my responses to the open questions, challenges, statements, and so forth.
OK. I see your point, but had to ask because the same would go for me, people assume.

Arthur Brain

How funny would it be to watch a debate between Keith Olbermann and Alex Jones? I think it would be funnier than any episode of South Park.
Well, I've heard a couple of Jones' shows and after the initial hilarity of presuming it was some sort of satire to the grim realisation of it being for real...I doubt I could handle it...

User Name

User Name

Despite all the outrage and the threats of charging “insurrectionists” with sedition—the act of attempting to overthrow the government—proving them based upon actual facts and evidence seems to be increasingly unlikely.

User Name

Omniskeptical

The point here isn’t that Epps was an agent provocateur.
This is a denial, but it is also possible that his name wasn't Ray Epps either. He was giving orders before it happened, yet they don't lay a finger on this man.

Omniskeptical

It is a denial of your baseless, evidenceless accusations. Why would the FBI have been so stupid as to put one of their own agents on their wanted list? Moron.
Moron, because he is an informant. It is obvious with what they knew ahead of time, and what they knew after so quickly, that the place on January 6th was swarming with FBI informants.